Sign in to follow this  
InfiniteBlack

PC getting a new class soon!

32 minutes ago, InfiniteBlack said:

PC players getting the Shai as a new class in a fortnight. A support class with a boomerang? Maybe we will get some missing ones so we don't feel left out?

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shai#none

Guess i have log back in pc and check it out when it comes out 

Lol I class? No thanks.

Support class? Yes please.

Boomarang as a weapon? Hmm. Unsure how to feel.

This new class confuses me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, InfiniteBlack said:

PC players getting the Shai as a new class in a fortnight. A support class with a boomerang? Maybe we will get some missing ones so we don't feel left out?

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shai#none

no..... that class looks like it's about 8 years old. you will get tons of old men playing with that class and playing dress up and always with one hand in their.... and dont tell me "oh its 200 years old or some mythical b.s to try and justify it being an 8 year old kid"

they are making a massive risk bringing that class to this game how is PVP gona work? it will be adults beating up and killing children... that will get banned and censored super fast.

knowing these company they will try and make that class wear skimpy outfits to please all the pedos in this game. Just look at tera when it released the Elin class.

Elin in tera is the most played class in tera also has the most outfits and costumes and that class is played solely by... you guessed it old men. how can you tell? simple... talk to them on Ventrillo or any headset/Voice thing. they all have super deep voices.

watch how all the grown men now rush to the excitement of a child they can play with and play dress up with and put in slutty outfits while squealing and pretending they are an 8 year old girl in real life. the kind of people who watch anime and my little pony.

Why do gaming companys keep bringing children into games as playable characters. Stop pushing pedophilia onto gamers. we get it you gaming companys love children. but normal gamers do not!!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

Wow you really took that pretty far. How do you even know they are children and not just a type of small adult like the florin ppl?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

no..... that class looks like it's about 8 years old. you will get tons of old men playing with that class and playing dress up and always with one hand in their.... and dont tell me "oh its 200 years old or some mythical b.s to try and justify it being an 8 year old kid"

they are making a massive risk bringing that class to this game how is PVP gona work? it will be adults beating up and killing children... that will get banned and censored super fast.

knowing these company they will try and make that class wear skimpy outfits to please all the pedos in this game. Just look at tera when it released the Elin class.

Elin in tera is the most played class in tera also has the most outfits and costumes and that class is played solely by... you guessed it old men. how can you tell? simple... talk to them on Ventrillo or any headset/Voice thing. they all have super deep voices.

watch how all the grown men now rush to the excitement of a child they can play with and play dress up with and put in slutty outfits while squealing and pretending they are an 8 year old girl in real life. the kind of people who watch anime and my little pony.

Why do gaming companys keep bringing children into games as playable characters. Stop pushing pedophilia onto gamers. we get it you gaming companys love children. but normal gamers do not!!

Man wth i laughed so hard it aint that serious. Every post people cant stay on track just love to make a debate off topic smh.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n.jones0403 said:

Wow you really took that pretty far. How do you even know they are children and not just a type of small adult like the florin ppl?

That class is a halfling that actually does come from Florin, that guy is just a weirdo.

This class reignited my interest for the game especially cuz its a tho week but a full support class that fits my style frankly cuz I suck in PVP in general when it comes to dps but give me a heal and I feel right in my element tho yes there is no doubt this class will be judged up on here aperance but me no give a fluff its a support and its mine for taking question tho is when it will come to console... 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jason said:

Did you actually try to read up on the race or you one of thows who judge a book by its cover? 

Edited by Astolti

4 hours ago, Astolti said:

Did you actually try to read up on the race or you one of thows who judge a book by its cover? 

You think that guy reads? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

You think that guy reads? Lol

You got a point 🤔 but nor do I unless it made me curious to do so 😏

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Haha mate I guess your balls haven't dropped yet if you think anyone with a deep voice is an old man lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jason said:

Dude....you are so pathetic! Do everyone a favour and just leave the forums, dear god I feel myself getting more and more stupid reading anything you write. 

• Like 1

Seems my point is proven all the paedophiles are here to defend their sexual love and desire for children lol and making excuses "but they are halflings waaaa" either way they look like childre lol just admit you gamers love children....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems my point is proven all the paedophiles are here to defend their sexual love and desire for children lol and making excuses "but they are halflings waaaa" either way they look like childre lol just admit you gamers love children....

So, people don't share your pathetic, worthless opinion, now we're all paedophiles? Okay then. Sound logic there, chief. 

• Like 1

I'm shocked we haven't gotten a "well xbox wont get this" post, or "this should have been an xbox exclusive class". 🤣 

The forum trolls are spread too thin on the amount of posts they can keep up with on trolling us.

Anyway pretty busted everyone will soon have access to Master Alchemy and Master Gathering with the start of a class. Hope this pans out, for the model they have already setup before. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

I bet you spent some quality time drooling over the hobbits in lord of the rings, are you saying gamers should not play any games where the main protagonist is a child like character. So no Elves, Fairies or Halflings or Hobbits or Young Dwarves so basically no fantasy games or your a nonce. Get a life mate.

On Saturday, June 08, 2019 at 4:48 PM, Jason said:

Sounds like a page out of liberal agenda. Scream how people will/are thinking obscene things .... when in reality its you thinking that dirty crap. Everyone else is excited to play Shai and ride a donkey. Ffs you need help if you think about dirty crap to 8 year olds. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, Hulkksmash said:

Sounds like a page out of liberal agenda. Scream how people will/are thinking obscene things .... when in reality its you thinking that dirty crap. Everyone else is excited to play Shai and ride a donkey. Ffs you need help if you think about dirty crap to 8 year olds. 

Sounds like your typical conservative obsession with pedos and prudishness to me.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, Jason said:

You know what they say about people projecting their views....