Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Inventory slots

Seriously why do we have to pay to get past 52 inventory slots? Then when you pay its only for that toon not your entire family, come on thats scummy, im not going to support a company that thinks this is ok. PA is the new EA it seems for mtxs. At least world of Warcraft lets you be able to craft your own bags or buy them off the auction house with in game money. Im not even going to talk about value packs , yet.

Is it me or you alway complaining about paying for this and that and that you will not support it at all yet your still here despite the past statement of yours you going to BDO and other stuff don't get me wrong but why your always so negative and yes 52 ain't nuff but it's decent with good inventory management skill so I really don't see the problem here the game offers that set of amount anf if you want to go more above free than you'd have to cash in ik a lot of mmos who only give squat in terms of inventory rest hard cash so BDX has it far more generous. Tho I do like the idea you mentioned on crafting them but that's a thing that def. ain't going to happen. 

• Like 1