Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DaxRazor

PA - Please Settle This once and for all.

Recommended Posts

How is it explotable? you lose nothing. If someone ambushes you, either you deal with it or you can try to take revenge. Unless your half asleep its hard to not notice if someone is in the same area grinding. If someone has ambushed you and you die almost instantly, then you are just not in their league. Its happened to me where i had 0 chance of winning the fight because i was undergeared. once i understood that i focused heavily on getting better gear. Me and my guild mates practice duels in the arena alot to get better at pvp. There are lots of counters to any tactic people use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Whats a troll? Im a gamer with an opinion , stupid kids think up labels for everything lol.

Catch up with the lingo old man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Hows it going on this post, have Pearl Abyss acknowledged it yet and settled the argument? 

Unfortunately no just bunch of assumptions so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Do you really think their going to mate? Ive not seen them acknowledge any posts on here.

Don't even converse with that fool. The game devs themselves could show up here, say it's a pvp focused game, and DA would STILL scream about it not being one. There's a reason I've hidden all their posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Don't even converse with that fool. The game devs themselves could show up here, say it's a pvp focused game, and DA would STILL scream about it not being one. There's a reason I've hidden all their posts. 

The op has asked for Pa to deny or confirm, truth is the devs have not stated either way just a bunch of players stating what they think. If devs did show up and declare one way or the other than everyone would have to shut up about it lol. I invite pa to show up and tell us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Really? You're offended by "Sugar"? Good god ūüėā

Er...nah, you didn't. Nice try though. Do us all a favour and just sshhh, take Deathz Angel with you on the way out. 

I am a 52 year old male and some random guy who is perpetually being obnoxious calling me "Sugar" is offensive.

Perhaps I should just lower myself to your level and say "Well are'nt you precious."

Have some respect for people it will go a long way in your real life as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

I am a 52 year old male and some random guy who is perpetually being obnoxious calling me "Sugar" is offensive.

Perhaps I should just lower myself to your level and say "Well are'nt you precious."

Have some respect for people it will go a long way in your real life as well.

Dude, I work in retail and am well liked by both my colleagues and customers. 

You could say that, I wouldn't even mind. Not one bit. I've been called a lot worse, also didn't bother me. 

But hell. 52yo and still this inept at basic understanding of low-grade deductions? I'll stop making fun, its not right to target the lesser abled.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Dude, I work in retail and am well liked by both my colleagues and customers. 

You could say that, I wouldn't even mind. Not one bit. I've been called a lot worse, also didn't bother me. 

But hell. 52yo and still this inept at basic understanding of low-grade deductions? I'll stop making fun, its not right to target the lesser abled.

Point proven. Its so much easier when you make my points for me. Low grade deduction? Lesser abled? You son are just making word salad. Not surprising because up until this point I have only seen you make one post that could possibly be considered not created by a simian beating on a touch-screen device covered in random insults and forum "parroting" phrases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

Point proven. Its so much easier when you make my points for me. Low grade deduction? Lesser abled? You son are just making word salad. Not surprising because up until this point I have only seen you make one post that could possibly be considered not created by a simian beating on a touch-screen device covered in random insults and forum "parroting" phrases.

Here's one more for you, you're a hypocrite. Can't take issue with one person being derogatory if you're then going to do the same yourself. 

I LOVE winning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Here's one more for you, you're a hypocrite. Can't take issue with one person being derogatory if you're then going to do the same yourself. 

I LOVE winning. 

Only losers think they are winners before the fight is over. Come on that is what you think these forums are; a place to attack people for no reason, have at it boy. I am flagging up on you.

Here is the transcript of a day in Yiazzy's Retail world:

Customer: Excuse me I purchased this product and I love it but there is one feature it has that I really do not like. I would really like to forward a suggestion on to the manufacturer.

Yiazzy: Retarded snowflake! I use that product and that feature is there to stay! You are using the product wrong because you are  a moron! Just do this and this and if its still bothers you then suck it up or buy something else.

Customer: But there is nothing better on the market right now and I do like the product so i want to keep using it.

Yiazzy: So you just have to live with it you half-wit! Get the hell out of my store!

Edited by DaxRazor
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

Only losers think they are winners before the fight is over. Come on that is what you think these forums are; a place to attack people for no reason, have at it boy. I am flagging up on you.

Here is the transcript of a day in Yiazzy's Retail world:

Customer: Excuse me I purchased this product and I love it but there is one feature it has that I really do not like. I would really like to forward a suggestion on to the manufacturer.

Yiazzy: Retarded snowflake! I use that product and that feature is there to stay! You are using the product wrong because you are  a moron! Just do this and this and if its still bothers you then suck it up or buy something else.

Customer: But there is nothing better on the market right now and I do like the product so i want to keep using it.

Yiazzy: So you just have to live with it you half-wit! Get the hell out my store!

I mean, food/drink doesn't really have features that can be modified by the...ahem, food/drink manufacturer, but by all means a fun read. Woefully inaccurate, but I'm as much a fan of fiction as the next guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Here's one more for you, you're a hypocrite.

Too Funny now I re-read it..... you can't fight back that would make  you a hypocrite just take my insults and boorish behavior just like you should let people PK you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

I mean, food/drink doesn't really have features that can be modified by the...ahem, food/drink manufacturer, but by all means a fun read. Woefully inaccurate, but I'm as much a fan of fiction as the next guy.¬†ÔĽŅ

Its a parable. It illustrates how bad your behavior here is if it was applied to a real world situation. I could draw you a diagram if the concepts are too difficult.

  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

Too Funny now I re-read it..... you can't fight back that would make  you a hypocrite just take my insults and boorish behavior just like you should let people PK you.

 

6 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

Its a parable. It illustrates how bad your behavior here is if it was applied to a real world situation. I could draw you a diagram if the concepts are too difficult.

Is this what passes for insults where you're from? My dead grandmother could do better. Take a look at how many reactions you've had. Literally nobody on this forum likes anything you say. Even the guy that thinks we're all paedophiles hasn't even liked anything you've posted. Surely that would show you the level of inadequacy your arguments have. Either way, I've grown bored with this latest plaything. Like all toys, you must be thrown in the trash and replaced by something better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Is this what passes for insults where you're from? My dead grandmother could do better. Take a look at how many reactions you've had. Literally nobody on this forum likes anything you say. Even the guy that thinks we're all paedophiles hasn't even liked anything you've posted. Surely that would show you the level of inadequacy your arguments have. Either way, I've grown bored with this latest plaything. Like all toys, you must be thrown in the trash and replaced by something better. 

Wow searching for validation for your pathetic existence much? I get "likes" on the forums you don't so I am the winner!

Hey you forgot your helmet.

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DaxRazor said:

Wow searching for validation for your pathetic existence much? I get "likes" on the forums you don't so I am the winner!

Hey you forgot your helmet.

I like this guy he speaks truth.

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

I like this guy he speaks truth.

 

Purrrrleasee. Your opinion is even more worthless than his. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving the full on Diva fight going on in this post now its great, you go girls get those claws out meow :)

24 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Purrrrleasee. Your opinion is even more worthless than his. 

And you even purred lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Purrrrleasee. Your opinion is even more worthless than his. 

yeah this guy Is a full on queen aha. I can see him working in a fast food shop with long black greasy hair covering his eyes. nose ring and lip piercings while talking like a queer with a lisp. "omg you guys that's so fabulous" while looking down on everyone thinking hes better than all them while going to Antifa rally screaming how he is oppressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

yeah this guy Is a full on queen aha. I can see him working in a fast food shop with long black greasy hair covering his eyes. nose ring and lip piercings while talking like a queer with a lisp. "omg you guys that's so fabulous" while looking down on everyone thinking hes better than all them while going to Antifa rally screaming how he is oppressed.

Lol i heard he was in rocket man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

yeah this guy Is a full on queen aha. I can see him working in a fast food shop with long black greasy hair covering his eyes. nose ring and lip piercings while talking like a queer with a lisp. "omg you guys that's so fabulous" while looking down on everyone thinking hes better than all them while going to Antifa rally screaming how he is oppressed.

So you think I'm a typical American emo gay? Uh, wrong, on everything INCLUDING where I work. I'm not even American you ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×