Sign in to follow this  
Jost

Tungard Errning

Can someone say for sure if they drop now in Aakman ? Not shards Red/Black but earnings , shards I got, and made it, intristing if errning drops

If those are the current BiS earrings on pc, then I'm fairly certain that no, Tungrad is not in. 

Posted (edited)

I have it too, but it’s not from drop it’s from combining items 

02ED6981-B778-44ED-84E7-98B6AA8F2354.jpeg

Edited by Jost

11 minutes ago, Jost said:

I have it too, but it’s not from drop it’s from combining items 

02ED6981-B778-44ED-84E7-98B6AA8F2354.jpeg

Oh wow thats good to know

1 hour ago, Jost said:

Still I didn’t understood can they drop or not...

Combining items? Have I missed an update since awakenings?! 

Tungrad Earrings are in the game. Hard to wrap my head around the fact that someone is clearing aakman and hystria already when I'm still in 184-208 AP bracket.. I will cancel my summer holiday plans and use this money to melt costumes for crones.. 

6 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Combining items? Have I missed an update since awakenings?! 

Nope it’s note update they were in game after it already ) but I think only from combining no drop, or I am unlicky =/

3 hours ago, Alfajores said:

Wow, Aakman farming!

Just curious, what is you ap/dp @Jost?

230/297

Som kinda of standard answer , got someone drops of errning  there ??

A9A35C63-7A51-40AB-B043-540086594F3A.png

Can confirm it drops. Got 1 earring to drop off an elite today after farming 13 hours this week.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 7:00 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Tungrad Earrings are in the game. Hard to wrap my head around the fact that someone is clearing aakman and hystria already when I'm still in 184-208 AP bracket.. I will cancel my summer holiday plans and use this money to melt costumes for crones.. 

wow that right there is the most sad thing I have ever read....

instead of spending summer with friends or family or spending money going on holiday having fun outside you instead pick to spend all your money on a company that dont care about you on a game that you will be bored off in a few months and regret your time and money you spent on it...

this is what's wrong with the world.... to many people wasting money on video games when they have the opportunity to actually do something decent with their lives....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

instead of spending summer with friends or family or spending money going on holiday having fun outside you instead pick to spend all your money on a company that dont care about you on a game that you will be bored off in a few months and regret your time and money you spent on it...

this is what's wrong with the world.... to many people wasting money on video games when they have the opportunity to actually do something decent with their lives....

THAT. WAS. A. SARCASM 😣

You know what is wrong with the world? Too many people unable to sense sarcasm. 😂

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 2

When that's the most sad thing u ever  read u must have  a nice life or never have  internet before.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

And instead of spending your time passing school with your quite clearly teenage life, you're trolling a game's forum telling people what they can and cannot do with their lives. 

THAT'S what's wrong with the world. Every tool has an opinion on the Internet, a place for cowards like you to say what they wouldn't dare say in person. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Wrong.

The saddest thing is people who don't do what they love because of low IQ's like you attempting to impose your personal preferences on them. 

On 6/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, Jammer480 said:

Wrong.

The saddest thing is people who don't do what they love because of low IQ's like you attempting to impose your personal preferences on them. 

oh the irony of you talking about low IQ with that comment.... 🙄

dont post again you make yourself look like an idiot

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

oh the irony of you talking about low IQ with that comment.... 🙄

dont post again you make yourself look like an idiot

HAHAHA. The IRONY of how God damn stupid you are in this comment. Priceless. 

On 6/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Shs129 said:

Can confirm it drops. Got 1 earring to drop off an elite today after farming 13 hours this week.

Yeah same to me got like 3-4) very low chance without scrolls =/

are there mods in this forum? how does jason still post when he just harasses?

16 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

HAHAHA. The IRONY of how God damn stupid you are in this comment. Priceless. 

the irony of YOU of all people calling someone stupid is priceless lol