Sign in to follow this  
Jost

Tungard Errning

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

the irony of YOU of all people calling someone stupid is priceless lol

What are you, 4? Is this a game of, "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?" dear christ. 

You're insulting people for how they choose to live life. Yet when told otherwise, you insult them? Last guy to try this lost WW2 buddy, and I'm telling you now, you're nowhere near that level of influence. Just some sad little boy hiding behind a computer screen. 

If you don't have anything useful to say about Tungrad Earrings dropping, then shut the hell up. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, Yiazzy said:

What are you, 4? Is this a game of, "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?" dear christ. 

You're insulting people for how they choose to live life. Yet when told otherwise, you insult them? Last guy to try this lost WW2 buddy, and I'm telling you now, you're nowhere near that level of influence. Just some sad little boy hiding behind a computer screen. 

If you don't have anything useful to say about Tungrad Earrings dropping, then shut the hell up. 

aww someone sounds triggered aha. it's ok point to where it hurt. grow some thicker skin you seem to get butt hurt a lot on the forums aha

make me shut up I can say what I like they dont ban people on these forums. dont like what I say?? then block me. oh but you want because you just like to bitch and moan like a little girl and complain when someone hurts your snowflake feelings. you got a solution so go do it block me or you shut the hell up and stop bitching about something you can do something about.

its like you leaving your doors open when you go out then complaining someone robbed you. then getting told to shut your doors and lock them but you refuse.... then get robbed again and complain again....

hypocrit

Edited by Jason