Bnews757

Ps4 preorder coming up

Wow that pretty cool and fast. I wonder if they plan to do cross platform later on? We arent that far ahead on xbox. Think good idea or bad?

20 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Wow that pretty cool and fast. I wonder if they plan to do cross platform later on? We arent that far ahead on xbox. Think good idea or bad?

If they don't do cross-platform it's going to be really bad.

I have tons of games on my PlayStation 4, I got rid of my PlayStation 4 just to be able to buy an Xbox One x only two play Black desert.

So yeah they need to do it cross platform.

Just now, Fury091014 said:

If they don't do cross-platform it's going to be really bad.

I have tons of games on my PlayStation 4, I got rid of my PlayStation 4 just to be able to buy an Xbox One x only two play Black desert.

So yeah they need to do it cross platform.

I think they will but maybe give them sometime to catch up which wouldnt take long. I thought the ps4 version was coming out next year but just saw it on the main website lol

They could just do the extra xp servers for new players like the pc does. 

I hope they do have cross platform, give me some people to sell my old pri-duo grunil and yuria to :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

I hope they do have cross platform, give me some people to sell my old pri-duo grunil and yuria to :)

Extra xp does nothing to benefit, fast level no skill points and still no gear progression. They need time still.

Not surprised it's coming to playstation. I figured this would happen. Although I am surprised it's coming out so soon. I would have thought a year exclusivity, that being the norm it seems these days. Cross platform would actually be awesome, not that I'm counting on it. If I could actually play this game with some of my friends(majority are on PS) that would be very welcome, as this game is a huge time sink. Cross play would no doubt evolve into some tense GvG wars. 

Edited by Jacs

I do not think that they will unite the server. Sony did not want to share the players.

Edited by Muraka

11 minutes ago, Dragonfiend said:

Hopefully it doesnt slow down development for xbox stuff. Otherwise its an awesome idea, im all for it.

My exact thoughts.. It's cool the game is coming to PS4 but I hope we don't get thrown into basement attention wise cause there is this whole new crowd of people to satisfy.. 

On 6/12/2019 at 12:25 AM, Darthaden said:

Very true. it's not like the PS4 players would be that far behind we don't have Kama we don't have grania...

Besides the Xbox version if new players decide to play it there going to be far behind as well. I'm pretty far behind myself even though I started when the game came out, I don't play it daily I've been dealing with real life though I may have more time in the future.

Edited by Fury091014

It might be out for pre order but this is Xbox exclusive for a set time, thought it was something like a year, so that's what another 8 or 9 months?

On 6/12/2019 at 1:44 AM, Bnews757 said:

Extra xp does nothing to benefit, fast level no skill points and still no gear progression. They need time still.

When Steam came to PC they just chucked them right in with us. Opened a total of 8 Oliva Servers, gave them absurd starting player rewards, and had the dedicated caught up to the normal launcher players with in a few months. 

We thought it was going to be Armageddon on PC, sure the severs took a crap for a month or so because they just couldn't handle the load. Fixed that and everything was fine. Was nice to move some old gear that wouldn't sell. Put more money into the economy, wasn't as doom and gloom as we thought. Would probably be the same here. 

It's something the new xbox players don't understand yet. PC was up a full year before they added it on Steam most stayed the 30 days on Oliva then came to the normal channels. Here PS4 would only less than 160 days behind xbox. 

16 hours ago, Nightingale said:

When Steam came to PC they just chucked them right in with us. Opened a total of 8 Oliva Servers, gave them absurd starting player rewards, and had the dedicated caught up to the normal launcher players with in a few months. 

We thought it was going to be Armageddon on PC, sure the severs took a crap for a month or so because they just couldn't handle the load. Fixed that and everything was fine. Was nice to move some old gear that wouldn't sell. Put more money into the economy, wasn't as doom and gloom as we thought. Would probably be the same here. 

It's something the new xbox players don't understand yet. PC was up a full year before they added it on Steam most stayed the 30 days on Oliva then came to the normal channels. Here PS4 would only less than 160 days behind xbox. 

That's a great comparison, I really think the game will do much better if they do the crossplatform and I really see gaming in general going in that direction. It's a benefit for everyone involved including Sony/Microsoft. I really don't think we are too far ahead and I would give it a month before the dedicated Sony guys passed me up and I've been afk'n since launch just about.

On 6/13/2019 at 1:52 PM, Fury091014 said:

Very true. it's not like the PS4 players would be that far behind we don't have Kama we don't have grania...

Besides the Xbox version if new players decide to play it there going to be far behind as well. I'm pretty far behind myself even though I started when the game came out, I don't play it daily I've been dealing with real life though I may have more time in the future.

Same. I only get a hour or two on average to play......luckily I've got my worker empire and life skills to a point where I can now make 50-70 mil a day just selling things from my workshops and cooking/alchemy I do semi afk while eating some dinner. A week ago I had no boss gear, now I'm only needing tree and gaith all paid for by my semi afk cooking and workers.....just need the men frags now 

It all depends on if they are going to do the same thing they did for xbox and only release the base game first etc. Also sony and microsoft have to allow it to be cross platform. Personally i dont think it would be a good idea.