Does anyone know anything more about the Shai class. How come we will have to wait a week to play the class after creating it. Does she have to like grow or something?

17 minutes ago, Vengecide said:

Does anyone know anything more about the Shai class. How come we will have to wait a week to play the class after creating it. Does she have to like grow or something?

eh.. Pre-creation is a common thing in BDO. Time for people to make their perfect looking character. 

13 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Looking forward to this class, it will hopefully open up more group activity having a healer class in fights.

Is it a healer class? I've been literally waiting for Valkyrie because of that. Yeah it says support 😂. I didn't know it was a healer lol.

• Like 1

She has healing skills.  I heard she can create a shield against ranged attacks.

She can use 3 special donkey skills.

she should be master alchemy and gathering right from the start. A lifeskill and support character

• Like 1

Healer and buff bot. Weak pve clear speed and pvp damage. Not even close to other classes. Professional gathering and alchemy not master. Bubble blocks damage coming in and prevents entry and exit. Currently bit of everything to buff friends but not best at anything. Better buff and heals from witches and valks. 

I'll be trying her out too and fyi shai heal does 200 per 5 secs for 1 min by the time its cooldown is done you can recast so in all honesty shai heals are better for a wizard/witch you have to wait for 1 or 2 mins just to do a 3 heal burst soo yeah shai will still out heal them

• Like 2

I tried the Shai class this week on the BDO Lab server and she really is fun to play. I will definitely create a Shai on PC and XBox next week 😀

Will be making one, are we getting free character slot or we gotta buy it? Ill just delete my musa to free up a space if we have to pay.

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Will be making one, are we getting free character slot or we gotta buy it? Ill just delete my musa to free up a space if we have to pay.

A few days ago, we got a character slot for 1 loyalty point. I'm sure, that's our "free" character slot for the Shai class.

1 hour ago, Mihari said:

A few days ago, we got a character slot for 1 loyalty point. I'm sure, that's our "free" character slot for the Shai class.

Ahh ok lol that's probably right i will check soon thanks.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:06 AM, ComplexZeru said:

I'll be trying her out too and fyi shai heal does 200 per 5 secs for 1 min by the time its cooldown is done you can recast so in all honesty shai heals are better for a wizard/witch you have to wait for 1 or 2 mins just to do a 3 heal burst soo yeah shai will still out heal them

You die in 2 seconds to good people. The heal is crap other then in a regroup in a game like bdo where the fight doesnt last 5 seconds. Its a crap heal. No where near a witch wiz that is for utility and wont save your life. 

Whoever said we can make one now is full of crap , i tried its not even showing up let alone able to click on it. Retards need to stop bringing PC information to xbox forum.

Posted (edited)

Are u retardet? 19. June creation. 26 June playable. When u just want to insult people search for yourself

Edited by Nimrod

15 hours ago, Mihari said:

I tried the Shai class this week on the BDO Lab server and she really is fun to play. I will definitely create a Shai on PC and XBox next week 😀

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Someone said they made one already and are waiting to play it.

BDO Lab Server. 

3 hours ago, Vanille said:

BDO Lab Server. 

BDO Global Lab gives you access to a test server for Black Desert Online. PC players that have a character level 56+ can go here to experience new content before they are pushed to live servers. This is especially fun for players that typically receive updates at a later date like NA/EU and SEA servers. Test server accounts have access to level 60 characters of any class with high end gear and resources.

The BDO Lab Server is not available for XBox One players and also not planned for them.

On 6/16/2019 at 10:21 AM, Mihari said:

By the way, the Shai will have an istrument as Awakening weapon:

First Look at Shai Awakening & the Great Expedition

In this thread, PA is also showing the first information about the upcoming PvE exlusive group content "Great Expedition".

Why she looks so neet with that bumerand but the awakening ruined it a bit for me. Yes it's no doubt something new but whhhhhy. It's like giving the Ranger for a ranged class daggers whhhy you had a thing going and than that. 

17 minutes ago, Astolti said:

It's like giving the Ranger for a ranged class daggers whhhy you had a thing going and than that. 

The ranger has already a sword for melee type attacks as awaking weapon. Isn't it similiar to your explanation?

Only the archer has for the main weapon (Crossbow) and awakening weapon (Greatbow) two ranged weapons available. But he is not in the game yet.

Posted (edited)

True tha ranger had a dagger on preawakenig its a thing you don't really use and the awakening are 2x blades when the class is ranged it's like contradicting of what it has to be. 

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2019 at 3:24 AM, Axiom said:

Can anyone tell me why I can't see Tattoos on my Shai? 

Because westerners aren’t mature enough to not fly off the handle seeing Shai in normal underwear. Besides, all their outfits will cover everything anyway. For what it’s worth, you can move the tattoos X and Y until they show up on the arms or legs.

What ticks me off is that they don’t let you color the eyes independently for whatever dumb reason. All changes affect both of them.

Edited by Satsuki Hime