Vengecide

Shai Class

1 hour ago, Satsuki Hime said:

Because westerners aren’t mature enough to not fly off the handle seeing Shai in normal underwear. Besides, all their outfits will cover everything anyway. For what it’s worth, you can move the tattoos X and Y until they show up on the arms or legs.

What ticks me off is that they don’t let you color the eyes independently for whatever dumb reason. All changes affect both of them.

or maybe it's because westerners are normal. the shai class no matter how you dress it up or say it's not... looks... acts... and sounds like a child.

stop trying to normalise pedophilia.

why so you think tera elin class got so much hate and massively censored in western countries.... oh... because it looks like a child and for some reason adults have this thing about roleplaying children and dressing them up in sexual clothes...

but I seem to be the only one here with a normal brain who thinks it's not ok to have children in such revealing clothes.

now go ahead and tell me I'm wrong and defend the shai class while you got one hand down below as you play dress up on your shai class.

seriously we got enough pedophilia in the world without having to have it in games too.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

or maybe it's because westerners are normal. the shai class no matter how you dress it up or say it's not... looks... acts... and sounds like a child.

why so you think tera elin class got so much hate and massively censored in western countries.... oh... because it looks like a child and for some reason adults have this thing about roleplaying children and dressing them up in sexual clothes...

but I seem to be the only one here with a normal brain who thinks it's not ok to have children in such revealing clothes.

now go ahead and tell me I'm wrong and defend the shai class while you got one hand down below as you play dress up on your shai class.

seriously we got enough pedophilia in the world without having to have it in games too.

*points at the above rant* See? This is why.

A normal person sees a kid and doesn’t even jump to “sexualized”. None of the outfits shown for Shai are anything but adorable dresses and robes.  If you could put them in the same kind of dresses the Lahn wears then there would be a problem. You can’t. I doubt they’ll do that much even in Korea. And I guarantee people like this will scream insults at every Shai they see, nevermind that they will be the most covered up female class (And canonically, your Shai is thirty years old at the start.) 

If I were the devs, I would be super cautious too. Hell when I heard they were making Shai a race, I was surprised they even tried to release them in Western countries.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2019 at 2:03 AM, Jason said:

He was talking about different colored eyes and you twist this out into something related to pedophilia. I wont say normal to anyone who sees a short fantasy female character with flat chest suddenly thinks about pedophilia out of nowhere, you need medication because its a really sick and disturbing thinking. We cant have nice things because of people like you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Venompapa said:

He was talking about different colored eyes and you twist this out into something related to pedophilia. I wont say normal to anyone who sees a short fantasy female character with flat chest suddenly thinks about pedophilia out of nowhere, you need medication because its a really sick and disturbing thinking. We cant have nice things because of people like you.

Did you just bump topic from June 2019 ?? 

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Did you just bump topic from June 2019 ?? 

Yea, could not stop myself to react on the stupidity what ive quoted from above :P

• Like 1