RemovePVP

PVE servers will be here in July.

now I got your attention....

when will they make PVE only servers so I dont have to stay at level 49 forever.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Wait for it wait for it..... Lol Bnews747 and Yiazzy will think that this is me watch. I totally agree with OP , pve army rise up!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RemovePVP said:

when will they make PVE only servers so I dont have to stay at level 49 forever.

You tease...

47 minutes ago, RemovePVP said:

You don't have to stay at 49. Why are so many people scared of the CHANCE of pvp? You'll be in the low 50s. Grinding at low lvl grind spots, at this point in time the people there with you won't be flagging up. Look at helms and sausans, couple updates ago, those were major pvp areas. With new content comes new and better grind spots. Player base moves on, spots are less contested, less pvp. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Wait for it wait for it..... Lol Bnews747 and Yiazzy will think that this is me watch. I totally agree with OP , pve army rise up!

Probably is you lol you answer so quick on these type of post tsk tsk you

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Probably is you lol you answer so quick on these type of post tsk tsk you

Lol i hope that pve servers were coming soon it looks like im not alone who would have thought. 

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I don't think I've ever once said you have a load of forum alts. All I ever say is that you're a whiney waste of forum space. 

• Like 1

I have leveled all the new classes to 56 without a single fight. What are you so scared of? Everyone here already laugh about your topics, even cm's don't know how to fix your stupidity

6 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Never, stop your pointless spam.

PVE servers are confirmed for July 21st official woes from CM. just watched their live stream.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

PVE servers are confirmed for July 21st official woes from CM. just watched their live stream.

Didn't know that can you link it. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Good, all the whiny pleb will be gone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TaylorBurton said:

cant link a live stream...

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/468461/black-desert-online-pvp-server-is-more-proof-that-pvpers-are-a-very-niche-group

but here's some proof that the majority want PVE servers and the majority hate PVP

Good job linking 2017 thread. 

You better go make a guild "Majority" , we'll see how many people you recruit. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TaylorBurton said:

cant link a live stream...

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/468461/black-desert-online-pvp-server-is-more-proof-that-pvpers-are-a-very-niche-group

but here's some proof that the majority want PVE servers and the majority hate PVP

Ty but its a fraction of ppl that hate it from whom that be pure life skillers and perhaps some roleplayers so nuf with the majority BS regardless ty

Its to be hones a good idea as well for a server as such if you want to have a peaceful time away from PVP but there is a issue I just encountered that be grinding in a PVE server how are you going to sort out that as leveling so silver all will content for and the spots are limited and if some one comes to your spot what than as with no doubt the rota will be disrupted and cuz it's a PVE server you can't do squat. 

Edited by Astolti

The fact of the matter is pvp players probably make up the majority of cash shop sales and are the players that continue to spend money after their initial investment (pets, costume, maids etc). On the extreme end of it you have your whales that spend thousands & intermediate whales that will drop $300-500 a month on items to help enhance their gear. These players probably represent the same monetary value as a thousand casual lifeskillers. These players also mostly do it for the PvP aspect of the game. This business model is unlikely to change and you're just cannon fodder unless you're willing to adapt to all aspects of the game & grow a set of balls. 

PA aren't going to split servers creating empty zones when it would directly effect their most valuable customers i.e PvP players that spend a lot of money.

(Obviously this isn't directed at death angelz because we all know he's never leveling past 49 ever) 

• Like 1

Breaking news it’s never gonna happen, don’t understand why people keep asking for something they won’t give...

• Like 1

As far as i know the only possible "PvE" servers coming are the newbie  olvia ones that iirc kick you out after level 30. However as there is no true End game content outside of pvp, what possible goal would you have? This game is pretty simple you get better gear and equipment so you can be stronger in pvp.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rapucapu said:

Wow so many multiaccounts here.

Yeah lol, that's probably Death Angel and all his imaginary friends. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

FYI...if they release PVE servers the drops are nerfed hard. Dying once ever so often or nerfed drops... 

Quit crying ffs. 

You guys act like you are hazed and camped everytime you leave a safe zone. Babies 

Edited by Hulkksmash

Look at all the PvP players crying at just the thought of non PvP server. 

2 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

The fact of the matter is pvp players probably make up the majority of cash shop sales and are the players that continue to spend money after their initial investment (pets, costume, maids etc). On the extreme end of it you have your whales that spend thousands & intermediate whales that will drop $300-500 a month on items to help enhance their gear. These players probably represent the same monetary value as a thousand casual lifeskillers. These players also mostly do it for the PvP aspect of the game. This business model is unlikely to change and you're just cannon fodder unless you're willing to adapt to all aspects of the game & grow a set of balls. 

PA aren't going to split servers creating empty zones when it would directly effect their most valuable customers i.e PvP players that spend a lot of money.

(Obviously this isn't directed at death angelz because we all know he's never leveling past 49 ever) 

Obviously if they make a pve server than i would level past 49 

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Yeah lol, that's probably Death Angel and all his imaginary friends. 

lol another idiotic statement from someone who can't believe theres other people on the forums that don't want PvP. It's ok keep the hate coming im not going anywhere.

17 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Look at all the PvP players crying at just the thought of non PvP server. 

Obviously if they make a pve server than i would level past 49 

Yeah and I'm saying they're not going to split the player base because a few non PvP cry babies can't handle getting killed every now and again. You also don't matter to them. You're in a minority. What matters is that they keep making money from the cash shop and guess what the PvP community fuels the cash shop much more than the people that play this game solely to life skill.