RemovePVP

PVE servers will be here in July.

I initially wanted PVE only servers as I have very limited time to grind and have been sticking to stacking materials only. I was a little intimidated at crossing 50 because I literally have the crappiest gear in the game (one item at best +15). I've not invested into leveling up the gear I have because I know it's a waste and thus have saved every black stone, cron, memory frag, etc... for later. However I knew that at some point I was going to have to cross that threshold especially with my main and I figured sooner better than latter and also with the event rewards for leveling I just went for it. Since then in one month of playing I've literally only been contested one time at Catfish. A group of 4 were grinding out drops while I was just trying to get through the quest. I walked right by several of the group many times as there was enough enemies for everyone. That's when one of the member's attacked me, we spent the next 15 minutes trying to kill each other and couldn't to the point I got tired of fighting and left it at a stalemate. The only thing I think you can lose is a chance to break a crystal or something stupid and I encourage even those who are LS only to cross the line because your going to have to at some point and I bet you will regret not having done it sooner.  We are so far behind those who didn't wait that they really have moved on to higher content and you really shouldn't be bothered much if at all. I wasn't afraid I just didn't want to get one shotted and that didn't appear to be the case even with my crap gear. If you really want to avoid others there are plenty of space in Black Desert to hide without being contested while lvl'n this or that.

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 4:57 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Wait for it wait for it..... Lol Bnews747 and Yiazzy will think that this is me watch. I totally agree with OP , pve army rise up!

People will have an easier time believing these alts aren't yours if you weren't always the first one to reply within 5 minutes. You did the same thing in at least two other threads. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, justfaded said:

People will have an easier time believing these alts aren't yours if you weren't always the first one to reply within 5 minutes. You did the same thing in at least two other threads. 

Your point is? So because i answered a post fast that means i have forum alts? Your precious

I don't think PvE servers will come soon. PA stated since years, they don't do it.

In this thread, PA is showing the first information about the upcoming PvE exlusive group content "Great Expedition":

First Look at Shai Awakening & the Great Expedition

PA also stated since the start of the PC version, they will never bring PvE group content into the game. Now they will bring it into the game. I think PA has recognized, that PvP only MMOs are not running very well or died over the years.

I would like to see the option of PvE servers for all versions, because I can convince a lot of friends to start with the game and play together, since they don't like open PvP today. The hope that it actually happens is not very high, but as we all see with the upcoming "Great Expedition" update, PA is changing mind about PvP and PvE.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 8:30 AM, Mihari said:

I don't think PvE servers will come soon. PA stated since years, they don't do it.

In this thread, PA is showing the first information about the upcoming PvE exlusive group content "Great Expedition":

First Look at Shai Awakening & the Great Expedition

PA also stated since the start of the PC version, they will never bring PvE group content into the game. Now they will bring it into the game. I think PA has recognized, that PvP only MMOs are not running very well or died over the years.

I would like to see the option of PvE servers for all versions, because I can convince a lot of friends to start with the game and play together, since they don't like open PvP today. The hope that it actually happens is not very high, but as we all see with the upcoming "Great Expedition" update, PA is changing mind about PvP and PvE.

they are releasing PVE only content and changing because they know that PVP players are the minority and PVE players are the majority and PVE players bring the most money to the game what with them buying outfits and homes and furniture to roleplay.

PA have the numbers of and have seen their player base declining rapidly on xbox and that PVP players are the minority and pushing away all the other players with their Player killing and yes player killing happens every day and even for no reason or just for fun only an idiot would say it dont happen.

tldr PVP players are the minority and PVE players are the majority and they are changing the game to suit the PVE players just like they should of from the beggining. PVP is NOT the main focus of this game since 80% of the game is PVE

suck it up PVP players are face facts you are the minority.

PVP players are like people who voted to remain in the EU constantly whining how they are the majority when they not. saying they won when they didn't  and always trying to remove democracy or shut you up because you are right.

• Like 1

PA take notice put in a new server group for pve only, zero PvP , as a test to see how many players actually playing don't want PvP. The numbers won't lie.

To create pve only servers they need a other economy. Like a exp DEBUFF  and lower drop rates. This game is build on competion. U wanna farm the best spot? Fight for it, defend it, get the loot. If they create pve server im sure there will players and not less.  But it doesn't make sense for the economy of bdo. With a bigger map it will spread more out. The players with the higher gear will play the hardest area and so on.

1 minute ago, Nimrod said:

To create pve only servers they need a other economy. Like a exp DEBUFF  and lower drop rates. This game is build on competion. U wanna farm the best spot? Fight for it, defend it, get the loot. If they create pve server im sure there will players and not less.  But it doesn't make sense for the economy of bdo. With a bigger map it will spread more out. The players with the higher gear will play the hardest area and so on.

They don't need another economy everything stays same just no PvP , super easy to do since they turn it off everytime world boss spawns, its always off for 49 so just simply leaving it off would be simple.

On 6/13/2019 at 5:26 PM, jdozer22 said:

The only thing I think you can lose is a chance to break a crystal or something stupid

not even that unless you're negative karma, which only happens after you flag up and kill repeatedly

6 hours ago, Jason said:

PVP players are like people who voted to remain in the EU constantly whining how they are the majority when they not. saying they won when they didn't  and always trying to remove democracy or shut you up because you are right.

makes sense that the muppets crying about pvp in a pvp game would also be proud leave voters

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

They don't need another economy everything stays same just no PvP , super easy to do since they turn it off everytime world boss spawns, its always off for 49 so just simply leaving it off would be simple.

Pvp is there to regulate the economy. Take it out and u have a  fast inflationary economy. We are slowly getting to a point were money has a lower value. Pvp is a break for that. Like the enhance system and the taxes on cm. We will getting to a point were outfits will be for 200 million like on pc but it will take a while.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

they are releasing PVE only content and changing because they know that PVP players are the minority and PVE players are the majority and PVE players bring the most money to the game what with them buying outfits and homes and furniture to roleplay.

PA have the numbers of and have seen their player base declining rapidly on xbox and that PVP players are the minority and pushing away all the other players with their Player killing and yes player killing happens every day and even for no reason or just for fun only an idiot would say it dont happen.

tldr PVP players are the minority and PVE players are the majority and they are changing the game to suit the PVE players just like they should of from the beggining. PVP is NOT the main focus of this game since 80% of the game is PVE

suck it up PVP players are face facts you are the minority.

Starting to think you die hard anti pvp tards don't know the definitions of "Minority" and "Majority". It's okay, not everybody has a good grasp on basic mathematics. 

3 hours ago, Roots said:

Makes sense that the muppets crying about pvp in a pvp game would also be proud leave voters

Don't be that guy. I'm a leave voter, I also don't pvp, I don't cry about either of those things. We could get into a big debate about how the economy in the UK, and the import/export tax changes won't affect it as badly as everyone thinks, but that's another discussion for another topic. 

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Pvp is there to regulate the economy. Take it out and u have a  fast inflationary economy. We are slowly getting to a point were money has a lower value. Pvp is a break for that. Like the enhance system and the taxes on cm. We will getting to a point were outfits will be for 200 million like on pc but it will take a while.

Pvp does nothing for the economy , outfits are bought with real money. $30 for outfit so many buy and melt for crons just to have another chance to enhancement if anything its p2w. 30 dollars gives you more chances than those who don't pay. Don't worry when they add value packs to cm we will hear the whole" its not pay to win it p2 convenience" mumbled again. Economy is based on pve drops not PvP but go ahead keep up the good work.

3 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Pvp does nothing for the economy , outfits are bought with real money. $30 for outfit so many buy and melt for crons just to have another chance to enhancement if anything its p2w. 30 dollars gives you more chances than those who don't pay. Don't worry when they add value packs to cm we will hear the whole" its not pay to win it p2 convenience" mumbled again. Economy is based on pve drops not PvP but go ahead keep up the good work.

Bro. If the game isn't a pvp game, what are you paying to win at, hmm? 

Checkmate, Jin, and Yahtzee. 

• Like 1

U said it economy is based on pve drops. That's my point too. Pvp makes it harder to get the good pve drops because of the competion. If u erase pvp and don't change drop rates it we would have more items. That's what PA doesn't want. They want us to fight and while we fight we loose farming time. That's why we get pvp servers with higher drop rate. The strongest will start to fight for the best spots without worries for neg karma . They will get more loot but have to fight for it.

Wait how does this game not have any group pve content? im confused, especially with field boss's, World Boss etc. Granted there isnt any dungeon like areas as far as i know, but not every game has to be a carbon copy others. This game has a insane amount of player freedom, why restrict the realism even more...

Not yet, pve group content is on the way. Field and wild bosses aren't real group content because u can do it without a group because it's a public event

2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

U said it economy is based on pve drops. That's my point too. Pvp makes it harder to get the good pve drops because of the competion. If u erase pvp and don't change drop rates it we would have more items. That's what PA doesn't want. They want us to fight and while we fight we loose farming time. That's why we get pvp servers with higher drop rate. The strongest will start to fight for the best spots without worries for neg karma . They will get more loot but have to fight for it.

You know that like 20 people would be fighting for one Naga if PvP wasn't there. Not so sure about more stuff on market.

Not to mention the toxicity from pve players on chat when someone is kill grinding where they are, or pve players *****ing on others and kill stealing. Simply pve above 49 won't happen

Edited by Daniel

5 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Pvp has zero effect on economy how many nodes you have connected and node level gives better drops. Pve players would still be trying to level their gear as high as they can because the newer areas require it. The arena from livestream should be the open world pvp lol. Both parties are there to fight. Why not group up to farm if that's where more than one person is at instead of fighting for the spot? You do know there is group buffpotions coming and everyone would get exp and drops at the same time without having to fight. I don't like the open world PvP system .

52 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Pvp has zero effect on economy how many nodes you have connected and node level gives better drops. Pve players would still be trying to level their gear as high as they can because the newer areas require it. The arena from livestream should be the open world pvp lol. Both parties are there to fight. Why not group up to farm if that's where more than one person is at instead of fighting for the spot? You do know there is group buffpotions coming and everyone would get exp and drops at the same time without having to fight. I don't like the open world PvP system .

60400FC6-AD84-43D4-B8CC-B28C38AFFD74.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anyone said:

60400FC6-AD84-43D4-B8CC-B28C38AFFD74.png

Lol thats rping the cities make plenty off cm taxes dont give me that hogwash. Oooh so each guild occupation of node gives that guild a little silver , node wars arefor pure flexing and thats it. Continue your delusion thoughif you think pvp helps the economy

A little? My guild holds serendia in eu now for the 3rd week. It's not a little. Divided on 100 guild members it's not that much. Spoken like a true pve player who lives in his bubble. Bad bad pvp.

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol thats rping the cities make plenty off cm taxes dont give me that hogwash. Oooh so each guild occupation of node gives that guild a little silver , node wars arefor pure flexing and thats it. Continue your delusion thoughif you think pvp helps the economy

Boy. The amount we get for nodes when new stuff hits the market is crazy. Taxes boost the node / conquest payouts by ALOT. everything you do in the game in the end fuels end game pvp. Also, during that great conquest update, you will be getting pvped. Your boat will be attacked and boarded. You will be murdered. Thats not an all pve update. There blood altar which is a pve mini game. Just like the last one we had only you fight with your toon instead of use towers and muskets. Its just a mini game.. and dlc content other then the port in minigames always comes with open world pvp