RemovePVP

PVE servers will be here in July.

I'm not against the idea and i'm pretty sure if they decide to implement it, it would become one of the most populated servers (i'm not trolling here^^)
BUT i guess they'll never do it cause they absolutely don't care about our feelings, they just want to grab the most money they can from people. Which apparently are pvpers driven by competition (aka who has the biggest).
That being said you can see it with pve players too, they don't care about beating asses, they just wanna flex (preferably in front of the only female guild member) and they're ready to spend money for it x))
So, do we have real stats about pvp & pve players ? Not sure how PA could evaluate that but.. cause the "everybody i know prefers pvp/pve" isn't really valid, you all know that right ? ːp
In the end one thing is certain: PA isn't concerned about the motivations of your expenses, but they really are about gently pushing you to spend again & again ːp
Collecting greens \o/ 💶

2 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

Well any business needs income, they nearly gave the game away for free so they have to make cash somewhere.

They gave it away$10 after launch , i bought the$50 version. Deluxe version i believe it was called

Now itis for free if you have game pass lol

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

They gave it away$10 after launch , i bought the$50 version. Deluxe version i believe it was called

Now itis for free if you have game pass lol

Well im sure the great majority of players didnt preorder it and thus got it for 10$. which you were not truly buying the game for 50$, just paying for in-game items and currency prior to launch. So the intent was always a low entry cost game that would draw people in, while they get a constant cash flow from pearl shop.

On 6/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, RemovePVP said:

now I got your attention....

when will they make PVE only servers so I dont have to stay at level 49 forever.

U dont just level up the force pvp system is annoying. But not as bad as u think plus u really only get force pvp once in a while and if u do get force pvp so what fight them lmao I get better with ur class during pvp fight then pve fights anyways 

Not everyone wants to be forced into PvP on an rpg. Pvp should be wanted by both people involved, open world PvP just doesn't work. For people stating bdo xbox is PvP game we will be getting group pve content in the future. Have stayed 49 since launch

Up trolling early with your same copy and paste message i see hahaha

38 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Not everyone wants to be forced into PvP on an rpg. Pvp should be wanted by both people involved, open world PvP just doesn't work. For people stating bdo xbox is PvP game we will be getting group pve content in the future. Have stayed 49 since launch

well for the time being I have given up on this game.  I enjoy it but I'm tired of the constant pk nonesense.     I saw this thread the other week but wasn't sure if its a troll thread or not.  Its still here so I logged in to post to it.  I noticed they added the arsha servers, but the label that says "pve" is gone so I take that as a sign that they think the open world not karma system which is so heavily exploited is fine and they wont be trying to make it .. work properly.    

Was fun.  I will keep an eye on the game but for the meantime I'm taking a break.  I notice the populations are dropping again.   So I'm sure I'm not the only one who has grown tired of the constant PK issues.    

The only way I will return is if they fix the present broken karma system with that stupid force pvp flag that you can flip on and flip off at will or put servers in place where they totally remove it.     That being said if they do ad servers with no force pvp system on it.  I anticipate they will be the most crowded because in truth no one like the pk system while they are farming mobs soooo this may be a reason they wont add them because it will take traffic from all other modes.   

The number of anti-pvp cry babies that surfaced since Xbox launch is ridiculous. You are all delusional if you think that PA is going to change anything after so many successful years on PC so far. This ruins our reputation as console gamers and once again shows that PC people are right calling us, as a community,  whiny, spoiled, and entitled casuals.

I'm ashamed, as a console gamer, that many individuals here only prove the general description of a console gamer right. 

Shame. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

The number of anti-pvp cry babies that surfaced since Xbox launch is ridiculous. You are all delusional if you think that PA is going to change anything after so many successful years on PC so far. This ruins our reputation as console gamers and once again shows that PC people are right calling us, as a community,  whiny, spoiled, and entitled casuals.

I'm ashamed, as a console gamer, that many individuals here only prove the general description of a console gamer right. 

Shame. 

Le sigh.   flamers will flame.  I apologize if I dont want to stick around to be pk'ed by you.   I guess you will have to find someone else to bother.   Never fails, but at least its predictable.   I'm over 65 and female.    I grew tired of this drama years ago and since my money is my money its my decision to make.   /shrug 

1 minute ago, SlimTomale said:

Le sigh.   flamers will flame.  I apologize if I dont want to stick around to be pk'ed by you.   I guess you will have to find someone else to bother.   Never fails, but at least its predictable.   I'm over 65 and female.    I grew tired of this drama years ago and since my money is my money its my decision to make.   /shrug 

Take the game for what it is. And it is an open world PvP game.

Desperate attempt to force a change in a successful game like Black Desert is a pure example of already mentioned case of spoiled whiners. Who cares you're 65? Does it matter from a gaming stem point? 

• Like 1

I'm going to tell you what your flames sound like.  It sounds like a person who is upset that another person has left a game and given a reason and it speaks volumes.   I actually figured the post would be ignored.   Anyhow so I'm done and this is my last comment on the issue since I have not played for about 2 weeks at this point.  I have given my feedback and made my suggestions and have nothing more to say, but continue on your rampage if you like.     

As I have said I have enjoyed the game, but have had enough of the frustrations and its simply starting to make me miserable so.. I'm going away unless something changes.  Which I doubt it will (as I orginally said) but just in case that's my two cents. 

and yes as you get older you will see .. your tastes change and how you approach life changes.    I thought it would be nice for this company to see that senior citizens enjoy the game which is why I stated my age.   With age comes biology poorer eyesight, slower reflexes, inability to stay up late because your awake at like  5 a.m. etc. and your life experiences change and shape what you enjoy.    Drama is not one of them.  

Edited by SlimTomale

4 minutes ago, SlimTomale said:

I'm going to tell you what your flames sound like.  It sounds like a person who is upset that another person has left a game and given a reason and it speaks volumes.   I actually figured the post would be ignored.   Anyhow so I'm done and this is my last comment on the issue since I have not played for about 2 weeks at this point.  I have given my feedback and made my suggestions and have nothing more to say, but continue on your rampage if you like.     

As I have said I have enjoyed the game, but have had enough of the frustrations and its simply starting to make me miserable so.. I'm going away unless something changes.  Which I doubt it will (as I orginally said) but just in case that's my two cents. 

Good, good luck.

I'm upset for reason which I already stated. Nothing more, nothing less. 

@Deathz Angel

if you dont know it till now... this is a PvP-Game with PvP-Endgame!!! Why should they start an PvE-Server?? Imagine being on a spot on an PvE Server... maybe 100+ players who just stay arround and wait for one mob to spawn and try to kill it!! You cant even kill the players cause of the pve server. Thats an bullshit idea and is far away from reality. This will NEVER happen in BDO so stop asking for it.

Yeah, console players seem to rather Gank for no reward. Rather than go on an enhanced PvP server with +50% drop rate. And I tried to jump into Red Battlefield, a ghost town. I just don't get PvP flagging, when there's no Passive mode.  All we need is a passive mode, so with only Node and Guild Wars being the only PvP source. Red Battlefield will get more traffic. 

8 hours ago, Novastone said:

@Deathz Angel

if you dont know it till now... this is a PvP-Game with PvP-Endgame!!! Why should they start an PvE-Server?? Imagine being on a spot on an PvE Server... maybe 100+ players who just stay arround and wait for one mob to spawn and try to kill it!! You cant even kill the players cause of the pve server. Thats an bullshit idea and is far away from reality. This will NEVER happen in BDO so stop asking for it.

shut your face. If you dont like that dont play a PVE server. some people like 100+ players who just stay around and wait for one mob to spawn. stop projecting your B.S onto other players.

having a PVE server dont affect you anyway at all. your just crying because you wont have any more PVE victims to bully idiot.

now go back to crying about things others want that have nothing to do with you and dont effect you at all.

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 5:54 AM, SlimTomale said:

You should just take part in pvp and kill some dudes and then tell them they got killed by a grandma. That would be the most badass trash talk ever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can you feel the anticipation in the air.....wew, they better make some huge changes fast because these other games about to drop has everyone's attention especially those of us not happy with the forced PvP. If they don't do something they gonna lose a big chunk of players. Pve server would. Not be to hard to do if they cared about the. Players instead of their wallets.

49 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Can you feel the anticipation in the air.....wew, they better make some huge changes fast because these other games about to drop has everyone's attention especially those of us not happy with the forced PvP. If they don't do something they gonna lose a big chunk of players. Pve server would. Not be to hard to do if they cared about the. Players instead of their wallets.

All game companies care about their wallets. Players equal revenue. What sets some companies apart are the ones who care about their games. Some companies care less about their product and might cave in to demands like yours and just keep caving in to maximize revenue by compromising their initial vision.

When developing this game, designers made the decision to include forced pvp. They sat in a room and probably anticipated gamers like you. And they said f em. And since then they made over a billion dollars. I don't see them compromising their baby to satisfy people like you now.

• Like 2

I guess players like you can look forward to stagnation soon then, i. Just don't see a future for this type of game on Xbox. Heres hoping for pve server anyway.

For a game that rewards people to go afk it just makes sense that it should happen. I get where your coming from justfaded, saying it wasn’t designed for pve, but here we are playing bdo on a console.. things can change in a big way. 

I get home after a long day at work and I just want to gather, craft, farm or fish. A sense of progression without needing 100% attention. I have to constantly put the controller down sometimes 30+ minutes at a time because I have a 2 year old to look after.

Honestly don’t see why anyone would be against it. I believe it would encourage party recruitment in populated hunting spots, right now there are 0 listings... Fear not, the pvp servers are not going anywhere. So why not.

how much pvp r u guys really gettin into that isnt wanted?? this game is a pvp focused game but even with my trollin in chat and my overly bright colored gear that screams "attack me!!" i rarely get attacked. sometimes its even harder to get attacked when u want to pvp....

dyin from pvp isnt supposed to kill ur motivation though. its supposed to push u to make ur char better. if u lose interest because of open world pvp then ur missin the point of the game imo.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

how much pvp r u guys really gettin into that isnt wanted?? this game is a pvp focused game but even with my trollin in chat and my overly bright colored gear that screams "attack me!!" i rarely get attacked. sometimes its even harder to get attacked when u want to pvp....

dyin from pvp isnt supposed to kill ur motivation though. its supposed to push u to make ur char better. if u lose interest because of open world pvp then ur missin the point of the game imo.

It really depends on location, around Velia and Heidel I've never had an issue. Western Calpheon I've been player killed 6 times while I was away and attacked a couple times while being active. Different days so probably different players. I think the game is great, I'm not saying I'll stop playing after getting pked a couple times.

It's a minor inconvenience at best, I'm glad they turn red. Why do they do it? Don't know don't care, I'm minding my own business. That aside I agree with Deathz to some extent that it would increase the long term player base, but I greatly disagree they wouldn't profit on pve players.