TaylorBurton

Remove PVP! No one wants it.

death angel said it many times. He is in a pve guild. Of course he sees more people who doesn't like pvp. I'm in a pvp guild and I don't have contract with only pvp. We all do lifeskill. On eu I see more pvp guilds looking  for member then pve guilds. 4 to 1 ratio I guess.

I'm not very competitive myself in this game that is. I take my time, I play how I play.

I still enjoy PVP though, I played the game enough on the PC for over 3 years with KAKAO...

it's good to see Pearl abyss taking up their own developed game and publishing it as well.

54 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Remove this post. Noone wants it

your parents didn't want you

9 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Remove this post. Noone wants it

Looks like you do since you posted under its heading, if you didn't care you would have never posted.

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Looks like you do since you posted under its heading, if you didn't care you would have never posted.

You do realize this is a forum? Forums are designed for discussions, threads are made as topics to be discussed. Hi, welcome to the internet.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

You do realize this is a forum? Forums are designed for discussions, threads are made as topics to be discussed. Hi, welcome to the internet.

Yes i know so lets get to discussing why PvP should be removed from at least 1 server group

4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

WHAT TF EVEN IS THIS LOGIC? ARE YOU 4?!

28 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Yes i know so lets get to discussing why PvP should be removed from at least 1 server group

Nah, we're discussing the woeful inadequacy of the arguments for this. It's already gone from the title of "No-one wants it" to "Majority", even though both are wrong. At this point, you're basically that weird priest dude in the street shouting for everyone to repent before the imminent apocalypse. They're full of crap as well. 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Nah, we're discussing the woeful inadequacy of the arguments for this. It's already gone from the title of "No-one wants it" to "Majority", even though both are wrong. At this point, you're basically that weird priest dude in the street shouting for everyone to repent before the imminent apocalypse. They're full of crap as well. 

Grasping at straws now, pve is majority of what players want that actually are playing the game not just on forums. Instead of taking poll on the forums or another website make a poll in game and only 1 toon per family group could vote and i bet you will see what " majority" wants.

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Dude at this point you're just railing at the village idiot. Just ignore him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, justfaded said:

Dude at this point you're just railing at the village idiot. Just ignore him.

Wait i have a solution how about if you don't like what i said block me, thank God they added it to the Xbox game, though my list has a bunch on it. A few on here claimed to block me but have continued to show that they in fact have not lol , please join the elite list of pvpers that have put ol Deathz Angel on the block list.

Why should u block someone who's says for more than a week he will quit this game. Too much work.

besides there were games on Xbox which u can't start when u had more then 20 ppl on ignor list.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Why should u block someone who's says for more than a week he will quit this game. Too much work.

besides there were games on Xbox which u can't start when u had more then 20 ppl on ignor list.

Im not quitting im waiting for pve server

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Im not quitting im waiting for pve server

Really?

Screenshot_20190619-163651.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Really?

Haha not listening to what we want? What death angel and his many alt accounts want. He is done every week but i know its so hard to leave bdo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Haha not listening to what we want? What death angel and his many alt accounts want. He is done every week but i know its so hard to leave bdo

Ok here we go with the conspiracy theories again and my multiple forum accounts. Nothing more interesting to talk about from bdo than me staying 49?  Lol 

2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Really?

Prove that is me? 

Posted (edited)

Prove that's not u?

I was too lazy to search for ur comment that u will quit the game and only watch from time  to time the forums.

Besides the write pattern. Is like u.

u are the majority. What u want is the best etc.

Edited by Nimrod

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Prove that's not u?

I was too lazy to search for ur comment that u will quit the game and only watch from time  to time the forums.

Besides the write pattern. Is like u.

u are the majority. What u want is the best etc.

If by pattern you mean extreme hate for pvp I think your spot on lol

People won't block you @Deathz Angelbecause this topic is daily dosis of laugh when you read it. 

I have been both in pvp and pve guild. Pve won't happen because of kill stealing. You think you will grind in peace? People will abuse pve and kill your mobs. This is why PvP exist, to eliminate cunts like this.

I seriously have no idea what you are so scared of. Nothing big happen if you aren't an idiot who provokes. 

Give us 5 good arguments why pve servers should happen. And please don't start with majority, because you have maybe 5 users (not sure how many are actually multi accounts) crying about it in the whole population of the game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beond said:

PvP is the game my man

Where im 49 so its never pvp for me, someone also said they will never add group pve content either but guess what is coming lol. All i have to do is weather the storm cause pve servers will be coming in the future, till then i can level Shai to 49 .

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

People won't block you @Deathz Angelbecause this topic is daily dosis of laugh when you read it. 

Actually, I do have them blocked. Sometimes I like to "Show post" to see what fresh idiocy they're spouting. 

13 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Actually, I do have them blocked. Sometimes I like to "Show post" to see what fresh idiocy they're spouting. 

It wont change so keep it blocked lol 

Who would make a fake acocunt to mimic death angel on youtube?? Of course its him hahah one day he will come play with the big boys