TaylorBurton

Remove PVP! No one wants it.

2 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

as the title says. The majority want PVP removed so give us PVE only already.

Yes Yes Yes 

26 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

I don't mind PVP, but I do enjoy running by people and grabbing them to throw them to the ground then I just run off...

It's my way of saying hello!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, TaylorBurton said:

God I don't ever pvp and cannot believe the level of stupidity some people here display every day.... 

• Like 1

I'm not native English. I thought majority is like 51% and higher. The last poll someone made in the forum was like 50 to 3. So like 6%. That's your majority?

25 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Death angel another alt account lol

Lol you and Yiazzy such complete failures , i don't have alt forum accounts kiddo .

Though i definitely want PvP removed from at least one server so i can go past 49 lol.

I think what you really mean is PKing.  Structured PvP is fine and voluntary.  There is also a point to it with rewards.  Player Killing is just stupid.  There is no point.  There are no rewards and more importantly, no consequences.  It ONLY rewards griefing.  They should have kept the item de-leveling mechanic.  That would at least give someone pause,  "Do I really want to spend another billion silver getting my weapon to TET or PEN??  Maybe I won't just randomly attack this person because I think it's funny...."

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TaylorBurton said:

Who is the majority? Can you grasp the idea that MAJORITY of player base actually don't visit or post on forums? 

How can you tell it's majority? By majority you mean 100 people? 😂 These threads are getting ridiculous. 

Stay 49. 

• Like 2

I would rather they made the rng drops better so players could gear up faster and at least have a fighting chance when you hit level 50. But other than that the pvp can be a bit of fun and adds to the tension when your in areas. PKs just make me smile with their aggressive approach to area ownership lol.

Posted (edited)

I'd say its a trap coming from a trap your a trap... If you all so much hate PVP find a game that does not support it.. GL with that sadly most mmos have a aspect of it except for games ment for children aged 3 - 7 fluff knows but this game is hevely based on PVP thus get your shait straight and get over it than again if you so dislike PVP in general don't do it simple as that the game offers a wast ammount of stuff that does not involve it... I get it you mind your own business jumping from one place to another like a sheep un extacy and some one ganks you and you feel the saur taste of being abused so at this point you asking your self why!? Was it you who got in a person's grind rota, did you perhaps pis5 off that individual in the past or does the guild have a grudge against your or any other miriad of possible things fluff knows but at this point you are presented with 3 choices: 1st you man up and fluff him/here Ower and clame the spot becoming a black hard core sheep on extacy 2nd you die and try to speak with the individual and let him know what's what so he/she can ignore you on your mission this part how ever most get wrong as they start to insult them in there whispers and even I'd have no mercy and sloughter you over and over till you reach stage 3 and that be the 3rd option you come to the forum and bit4h to remove PVP of a hevely based PVP game to witch most will go GL with that. 

Use your brane fore once you can't take something off a game that has been a part of it since the start and if you kept track of stuff you'd know there is a interest to even further motivate to go red. 

Its simple as that some one kills you so you retaliate or suck it up and fluff of. 

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Astolti said:

I'd say its a trap coming from a trap your a trap... If you all so much hate PVP find a game that does not support it.. GL with that sadly most mmos have a aspect of it except for games ment for children aged 3 - 7 fluff knows but this game is hevely based on PVP thus get your shait straight and get over it than again if you so dislike PVP in general don't do it simple as that the game offers a wast ammount of stuff that does not involve it... I get it you mind your own business jumping from one place to another like a sheep un extacy and some one ganks you and you feel the saur taste of being abused so at this point you asking your self why!? Was it you who got in a person's grind rota, did you perhaps pis5 off that individual in the past or does the guild have a grudge against your or any other miriad of possible things fluff knows but at this point you are presented with 3 choices: 1st you man up and fluff him/here Ower and clame the spot becoming a black hard core sheep on extacy 2nd you die and try to speak with the individual and let him know what's what so he/she can ignore you on your mission this part how ever most get wrong as they start to insult them in there whispers and even I'd have no mercy and sloughter you over and over till you reach stage 3 and that be the 3rd option you come to the forum and bit4h to remove PVP of a hevely based PVP game to witch most will go GL with that. 

Use your brane fore once you can't take something off a game that has been a part of it since the start and if you kept track of stuff you'd know there is a interest to even further motivate to go red. 

Its simple as that some one kills you so you retaliate or suck it up and fluff of. 

Autism detected!

Can you say all that again but in english? didn't even understand a thing of that post.

• Haha 2

Russian fluffier T^T no can't do 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Autism detected!

Can you say all that again but in english? didn't even understand a thing of that post.

If you want to make change, I would suggest creating a constructive thread and backing it with evidence to support you're cause. 

If I could only pvp I'd be happy, not enough pvp.

I had to level another character today, worst thing ever. 

10 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

If I could only pvp I'd be happy, not enough pvp.

I had to level another character today, worst thing ever. 

First one or two was ok because I had like a month in between now trying to get all to 50 and it's really painful, but necessary at some point might as well get it out the way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jdozer22 said:

First one or two was ok because I had like a month in between now trying to get all to 50 and it's really painful, but necessary at some point might as well get it out the way.

Pretty much, need those free 50 stacks

34 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Game would be much more fun without PvP

OHMYGOD WE GET IT. You're literally just repeating yourself. 

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

OHMYGOD WE GET IT. You're literally just repeating yourself. 

Thought you blocked me, block me and then you can shut up about it.

Xbox players are so soft and it’s kind of embarrassing. This is essentialy a hardcore mmo. Obviously pvp isn’t gonna be takin out as it is what makes this game thrive, it’s mostly pvp players. Everything you do in pve, pretty much supplies you for pvp. So thanks for being a life skiller i guess you’re just helping us lmao. I don’t see what’s the big deal it’s not like you’re constantly getting attacked unless you’re toxic(or you’re guild)or getting in peoples rotation. Even then you can just hop servers... not a big deal. But just keep bringing attention to yourself and make yourself a target. You’re only making it worse for yourselves lmao. Maybe y’all should go play eso because they are not taking pvp out over a couple of cry babies. Good day. 

• Like 1