TaylorBurton

Remove PVP! No one wants it.

Speaking of failure you’re stuck at 49 because you’re to scared to get pvped. Either that or you’re pride is too strong that’s you can’t take losing. I’ll  let you decide. What a waste of a game either way. You can’t even awaken lmao you’re missing the entire game basically. Big ooof

6 hours ago, Eligh said:

Speaking of failure you’re stuck at 49 because you’re to scared to get pvped. Either that or you’re pride is too strong that’s you can’t take losing. I’ll  let you decide. What a waste of a game either way. You can’t even awaken lmao you’re missing the entire game basically. Big ooof

So because i don't like PvP now im this or that because i don't PvP? Lol if you think the game revolves around PvP then im missing nothing , except some lame PvP that i don't like anyway. Just stop its embarrassing.

If you don't like PvP why are you even playing this game? A large portion of this game revolves around PvP and has forever. Node wars, GvGs, and sieges for example. Unless you like PvP or like a mix of PvP and PvE, this isn't the game for you. And I make sure to tell people on PS4 that. Don't need people whining about PvP in a PvP-priority game.

On 6/13/2019 at 12:07 AM, Deathz Angel said:

Lol you and Yiazzy such complete failures , i don't have alt forum accounts kiddo .

Though i definitely want PvP removed from at least one server so i can go past 49 lol.

You were literally calling them failures now you’re trying to play pity on yourself  lmao how ironic of course there’s pve (that supplies pvp anyway) but pvp is a large portion. Crying on the forums isn’t gonna help you it will only make people target you. Keep playing or move on it’s not gonna change. The game pretty much does revolve around pvp by the way lmao 

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Gludipow said:

A large portion of this game revolves around PvP and has forever. Node wars, GvGs, and sieges for example. Unless you like PvP or like a mix of PvP and PvE, this isn't the game for you. And I make sure to tell people on PS4 that. Don't need people whining about PvP in a PvP-priority game.

You can state it also completely differently. A large portion (over 80% percent) of this game revolves around PvE. Thousands of PvE specific quests and dailies (none of them PvP specific), Life skills, Crafting, Trading, Housing, Taming .... and the upcoming PvE exclusive group content of the Great Expeditions. Yes, PA changed their mind about never bringing PvE group content into the game.

In my last 3 years I played BDO on PC,  my personal playing style primarily was PvE (questing, crafting, taming, leveling of life skills and more). The game never gave me the focus on PvP, besides some node wars or sieges. In the last years in BDO, the PvP I really enjoyed and had fun, were the Shadow Arena. Unfortunately, the Shadow Arena were closed due to a lot of cheaters and hackers. I heard PA will give it a second chance and maybe open it again.

Edited by Mihari

2 minutes ago, Mihari said:

You can state it also completely differently. A large portion (over 80% percent) of this game revolves around PvE. Thousands of PvE specific quests and dailies (none of them PvP specific), Life skills, Crafting, Trading, Housing, Taming .... and the upcoming PvE exclusive group content of the Great Expeditions.

In my last 3 years I played BDO on PC,  my personal playing style primarily was PvE (questing, crafting, taming, leveling of life skills and more). The game never gave me the focus on PvP, besides some node wars or sieges. In the last years in BDO, the PvP I really enjoyed and had fun, were the Shadow Arena. Unfortunately, the Shadow Arena were closed due to a lot of cheaters and hackers. I heard PA will give it a second chance and maybe open it again.

We we aren’t saying its only a pvp game jus that pvp is a huge part of it and the stuff most people who play do in pve, feeds into pvp... of course you get your pve guys who just pve, lvl up , quest, life skill. but most do it all to fuel pvp. 

Posted (edited)

At the end it doesn't matter if we discuss and try to expain if Black Desert is a PvE or PvP oriented game. What I have learned the last 3 years i'm playing Black Desert on PC, it has absolutely no affect on you, if you are only playing PvE, PvP or both together. You have no advantages if you are playing PvP and you have no disadvantages if ignore PvP completely.

Everyone should play how he wants to play, and no one should dictate to anyone to play a specific play style or explain that he is wrong in the game when ignoring PvP. This is a completely narrow-minded way of thinking.

You see also PA is not thinking in Black and White anymore. They start bringing content with the Great Expedition, that should never appear like that. They are bringing with the Shai a specilized buff class for the new PvE group content. Yes, the Black Desert world is changing. And that's great in my opinion.

So, play as you like to play and not let yourself be pushed into a niche that does not exist in Black Desert.

Edited by Mihari
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mihari said:

At the end it doesn't matter if we discuss and try to expain if Black Desert is a PvE or PvP oriented game. What I have learned the last 3 years i'm playing Black Desert on PC, it has absolutely no affect on you, if you are only playing PvE, PvP or both together. You have no advantages if you are playing PvP and you have no disadvantages if ignore PvP completely.

Everyone should play how he wants to play, and no one should dictate to anyone to play a specific play style or explain that he is wrong in the game when ignoring PvP. This is a completely narrow-minded way of thinking.

You see also PA is not thinking in Black and White anymore. They start bringing content with the Great Expedition, that should never appear like that. They are bringing with the Shai a specilized buff class for the new PvE group content. Yes, the Black Desert world is changing. And that's great in my opinion.

So, play as you like to play and not let yourself be pushed into a niche that does not exist in Black Desert.

Well said , yes they are changing bdo but people have said" they will never change" nice to see that they are adapting especially if they want to be successful on consoles. Im still hopeful for a function to leave PvP off so don't have to stay 49 but still not be able to be attacked by others.

Posted (edited)

Thread reported as spam, I ask everyone here to do the same to all threads and posts by this person and his multiple accounts

Edited by Jammer480

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Thread reported as spam, I ask everyone here to do the same to all threads and posts by this person and his multiple accounts

Hey special ed i don't have but this 1 account , reported you for slander and false accusations. I don't care what you do im not going to even slow down let alone stop its called freedom of speech you don't like it stop clicking on threads its not hard to figure out. Its not my thread i just commented on it saying i agreed with op, just makes you look ignorant.

Edited by Deathz Angel

59 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Imagine being baited by deathz angels

oh the irony of this comment....

death angel is a cool guy leave him alone

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

oh the irony of this comment....

death angel is a cool guy leave him alone

Jason aka death angel, same person hahaha

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Jason aka death angel, same person hahaha

For sure lmao

Just watching the stream on YouTube. I'm the comments there was a guy called death angel.  Who said he will quit this game because we get the pvp servers and not pve server. Better games are coming soon he said. Is it a a miracle that we have a Deathz angel who said the same?;-)

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Hey special ed i don't have but this 1 account , reported you for slander and false accusations. I don't care what you do im not going to even slow down let alone stop its called freedom of speech you don't like it stop clicking on threads its not hard to figure out. Its not my thread i just commented on it saying i agreed with op, just makes you look ignorant.

As I'm sure your aware, you have been banned a couple times from what you said. Once you create an account and start ticking off the agreements in regards to the EULA. You are waiving your right to free speech basically. Not saying that having an opinion on PvP is "cancer" is against that. But calling people "special eds", That certainly falls under their harassment terms. No clamoring about freedom of speech is gonna change that. 

Edited by Jacs
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jacs said:

As I'm sure your aware, you have been banned a couple times from what you said. Once you create an account and start ticking off the agreements in regards to the EULA. You are waiving your right to free speech basically. Not saying that having an opinion on PvP is "cancer" is against that. But calling people "special eds", That certainly falls under their harassment terms. No clamoring about freedom of speech is gonna change that. 

Im sure your aware i don't really care what you or anyone else has to say especially since others have said the same or worse to me with zero actions taken. Look at all the threads that are off topic, even you don't know how to stay on topic you post what you want when you want. Thanks for proving my point. Lol

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Oddly enough, I didn't mention any names in my post, actually just referred to the thread...it appears you're the one now admitting the op was you on alt account.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Oddly enough, I didn't mention any names in my post, actually just referred to the thread...it appears you're the one now admitting the op was you on alt account.

Lol i don't have another account believe what you want 

you got absolutely destroyed in your own poll. an overwhelming majority clearly wants PvP. /thread

11 minutes ago, Roots said:

you got absolutely destroyed in your own poll. an overwhelming majority clearly wants PvP. /thread

Bro the majority of players don't even use the forums, majority does not want PvP

3 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Bro the majority of players don't even use the forums, majority does not want PvP

majority of your sockpuppets maybe. majority of everyone else playing this pvp game are fine with pvp.

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Funny when on every server theres multiple people complaining about it.

Multiple people complaining about being beaten you mean....always turns out they flagged first. They aren't against pvp at all. Again, as with Jason, whether that's actually you or not idc, but please redefine your version of the word, "Majority". Because it isn't akin to the actual definition of it.