Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Lower PvP lvl req to 39

So i made a new character and tried to role play as a new account without buying any gear for sake of nostalgia.

I came across lots of other newbies that are protected by under lvl 50 req in some really good hotspots. I would have wanted to compete them with my crappy gear to win the spot over but couldn't.

Im sure many other people would appreciate being more competitive at lower levels but they cant cause theyre under 50. Think of those who can't spend lots of time playing but want to enjoy some spot competition pvp under lvl 50.

Cheers

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

So i made a new character and tried to role play as a new account without buying any gear for sake of nostalgia.

I came across lots of other newbies that are protected by under lvl 50 req in some really good hotspots. I would have wanted to compete them with my crappy gear to win the spot over but couldn't.

Im sure many other people would appreciate being more competitive at lower levels but they cant cause theyre under 50. Think of those who can't spend lots of time playing but want to enjoy some spot competition pvp under lvl 50.

Cheers

Thats what Arsha server is for

18 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Cheers

Ah yes quick trip to town and take out all the afk fishing peeps with a bit of aoe :) 

• Haha 1

Oh man you're telling me, got an alt 55 for those Valencia fail stacks, I spent from 50 to 55 red because people can't respect rotations. I suspect those are the same people complaining about pvp.

Stop trolling people with lower lvl for pvp.  U can easily lvl a char in under 8 hours to 55 even when u start at zero gear. When u make an alt with good Armour and a 15 weapon it's even faster.

And pvp server only give bonus when ur are lvl 50. Under this u still can't play pvp

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Cheers

Are you lifeangel? Or lifedevil? Second dimension or smth

2 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Hardcore pvp servers only when?

If you haven't seen the live stream: PvP servers are coming with the next maintenace on 19th June.

I do like the idea of being able to fight with other players at lower levels but there is still the issue that yes perhaps you didn't buy the gear to enjoy the nostalgia of having nothing from the get go same can't be said about others so gear for lover level PVP would still be a issue as it is transferable from character to character. 

5 hours ago, Mihari said:

If you haven't seen the live stream: PvP servers are coming with the next maintenace on 19th June.

Ye thats arsha. But i want and as many others do too, pvp hardcore at all levels. You out of a safezone - youre a target.

This will also get rid of all the field/world boss leechers who just hit the boss once and do no actual dmg. At lower level they will have no accuracy to land the hit thus forcing them to level above the safe cap.

• Like 1