Sign in to follow this  
mellymew

Trade Quests Gone!!!

I can't seem to do any trade quests at all.. Non of the Npcs ( Regular trade ones) do... I've done the first one to learn about them at Velia, and finished it too... Went back to the guy and nothing... I have all my quest dots chosen in Quest Settings... Nothing. O.o. are we ever getting those back?  Kinda miss my Exchange Coupons i got from finishing them!!!!!!?????? 

😭😭😭

You need to have certain nodes connected in order to get certain trade quests. Certain trade levels are also required. 

I think they may have said something about taking trade quests outta game (Xbox version) for now because of bugs in the live stream yesterday. Not sure if they were meaning just Imperial trade stuff or trade quests in general. They did say that they were working on it but there wasn't any date as to when they'd be available again {shrugs}

Nodes connected and stuff... As for the removal thought was only the imperial ones o.o?  Odd to remove all... QwQ miss my trade quests....