Sign in to follow this  
Pain310

Inventory item stack count color

I can barely read the actual item stack count. It would be nice to have the number more highlighted and added to the detailed item information screen. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Pain310 said:

I can barely read the actual item stack count. It would be nice to have the number more highlighted and added to the detailed item information screen. 

I second this, its super hard to read the numbers i storage, when put in the ingredient for cooking/alchemy and so on, the numbers are to small at all! Having hard times to read them, also im wearing glasses😂.

We need bigger numbers, also more highlightet👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

I second this, its super hard to read the numbers i storage, when put in the ingredient for cooking/alchemy and so on, the numbers are to small at all! Having hard times to read them, also im wearing glasses😂.

We need bigger numbers, also more highlightet👍

Bump it to the roof. Many topics about it, all seem disregarded so far. 

• Like 2

I have a worker bug where the worker works but no materials end up in the warehouse having this would of made it much easier to see instead I think its been going on for almost 3 weeks this worker hasn't produced a single material with console always being on.