Yiazzy

Server Removal

So upon updating and logging in, I see that the EU Serendia 2 server has been completely removed. Now it's Arsha. 

You guys didn't "add" the server at all, you just sodding replaced S2 with it! What gives? 

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

So upon updating and logging in, I see that the EU Serendia 2 server has been completely removed. Now it's Arsha. 

You guys didn't "add" the server at all, you just sodding replaced S2 with it! What gives? 

+ Calph node wars, one more server will be unplayable during prime time

they probably don't want to expand EU channels and pay more for hosting for few baldies.. 👀

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

It is outrageous.. US get what they want and we EU are forced to fight even for grass beetle rotation. 

Screw this.. add more servers @CM Trent

10 minutes ago, Pratorean said:

+ Calph node wars, one more server will be unplayable during prime time

Meaning we now have 3 unplayable servers during those times, as well as the fact that with the removal of S2, that totals 4 unavailable, albeit 3 of them being temporary. 

11 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Thats not good, was i nice quiet server that one :(

Yes it was, a lot of us on there, always chatting to each other and just being friendly. Now, S1 is going to be crowded and others will have to find a different server to play on. Poor move. 

14 minutes ago, folsacgodddd said:

us got S3 removed.

EU has only 7 servers total, 4 of them will be unplayable during prime time. How many has us? 14 if im Not wrong

53 minutes ago, Pratorean said:

EU has only 7 servers total, 4 of them will be unplayable during prime time. How many has us? 14 if im Not wrong

Its to promote PVP on the EU servers, pvp is working as intended on US side :)

They don't have enough people playing to warrant the addition of another server so they used less populated server for each region.

52 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

They don't have enough people playing to warrant the addition of another server so they used less populated server for each region.

I assure you, S2 was not unpopulated

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

All EU servers were crowded around 2-3 PM utc+2 on weekdays till nodewars, at that point all non nodewars servers were overpopulated to hell lags in calpheon and heidel

I feel like the EU players don't realize that even though the US has 15 servers, they are all crowded pretty much all the time, there is maybe a 3 hour window where a few servers are not crowded 

4 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

I feel like the EU players don't realize that even though the US has 15 servers, they are all crowded pretty much all the time, there is maybe a 3 hour window where a few servers are not crowded 

Oh, I don't doubt that for a second. My issue with them removing our S2 is that keeping it and adding the Arsha server means that a lot of the hardcore pvpers will migrate there, and the rest of the servers would then stabilise during world bosses, field bosses etc. 

But instead, an entire server of players now has to migrate elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Oh, I don't doubt that for a second. My issue with them removing our S2 is that keeping it and adding the Arsha server means that a lot of the hardcore pvpers will migrate there, and the rest of the servers would then stabilise during world bosses, field bosses etc. 

But instead, an entire server of players now has to migrate elsewhere. 

Yeah, I could see that.

I switch servers too often to be upset about it though. Plus my guilds home server was s3 which is now Arsha Server, so that also works since I'm in a pvp guild.

Is it really that expensive to add a server? Maybe they want the severs crowded to create shortages of resources that can be earned in game, thus increasing cash shop sales. Or to keep populations high for PR reasons. It seems like a ridiculous decision from a player perspective, which suggests to me there is a business reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bowe said:

Is it really that expensive to add a server? Maybe they want the severs crowded to create shortages of resources that can be earned in game, thus increasing cash shop sales. Or to keep populations high for PR reasons. It seems like a ridiculous decision from a player perspective, which suggests to me there is a business reason.

Money probably has something to do with it but so do gameplay reasons. PvE in this game is braindead and boring. This game purposefully funnels people into a few endgame spots so they can compete for them. That's the gameplay. 

35 minutes ago, justfaded said:

Money probably has something to do with it but so do gameplay reasons.

I guess with a ratio like 95% money, 5% gameplay ːp

can't we do a petition and pass that to PA? we need more servers, and the main reason is basically every server u switch to, you'll see someone claiming that spot, and if u can't win that pvp, how are you going to make that money to be able to compete for that spot?

imagine being +400gs and still doing catfish to get silver, because u can't be challenged there.. 

Yesterday evening at prime time, I was wondering why only 3 servers were middle crowded and the rest were low crowded. I'm not sure, if we really need more EU servers? PA will certainly measure the number of concurrent players on the servers and decide on real numbers, that we don't have.

I was also wondering, why the Arsha server was only low crowded. Was not extensive discussed before, that the PvP players wants the Arsha server and wants to move to it? Before I logged in yesterday, I expected the server would be full.

I have seen many claim they were on Arsha server but got rekt so they hopped to other servers to " grind for a while" lol

18 hours ago, maXmood said:

can't we do a petition and pass that to PA? we need more servers, and the main reason is basically every server u switch to, you'll see someone claiming that spot, and if u can't win that pvp, how are you going to make that money to be able to compete for that spot?

imagine being +400gs and still doing catfish to get silver, because u can't be challenged there.. 

You could try but it wont do anything. Like others have said, they force you to compete for resources on purpose. Thats the whole point. It drives the core concept of the PvP game your playing. And you know... the whole MASS multiplayer thing lol

21 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

You could try but it wont do anything. Like others have said, they force you to compete for resources on purpose. Thats the whole point. It drives the core concept of the PvP game your playing. And you know... the whole MASS multiplayer thing lol

No where does itsay its a pvp game , its marketed as rpg.

Just now, Deathz Angel said:

No where does itsay its a pvp game , its marketed as rpg.

Then they tricked you, get over it.