Yiazzy

Server Removal

34 minutes ago, justfaded said:

I've only been attacked on my main because that is the one I spend all my time on and also the one where I compete for grinding spots.

If you play your characters you get attacked. My point exactly. You are also an aggressor by your own admission more often than not so of course you are not being attacked.

38 minutes ago, justfaded said:

Most people just play the game. They don't whine on chat about getting killed. You do see a lot of that on chat because the whiners are the ones who stick out. Nobody I've run into has taken it to server chat. I think if you are consistently one of the ones engaged in this chat drama, you are probably being targeted because people think you're annoying or something. Or you do things like run up and attack mobs that are already being farmed. 90% of the time, if it's just me and one other dude at a spot, we both try to share the rotation in an unspoken agreement that just happens out of common courtesy. Most xbox players are like this, they don't resort to automatic brawling. The fighting only happens when someone just runs up to the pack I'm farming and goes buck, or when there aren't enough to go around. 

I don't have chat on in the game because its full of toxic nonsense, I posted 1 time in server chat at the very start of playing. I am always respectful of people's grind spots and if I see someone already farming I will move on. I am always helping people in the game, I am a Guild Owner in other games and have a large friends list that come to me with questions and for help completing quests and such. I have no feuds or conflicts with anyone in game so I am not being singled out for my in game behaviour as a couple of people have assumed because they seem to think that I just make up what I am posting here.

You are right many XBOX players, the silent ones that never say anything regardless how bad the toxic players treat them, don't post on the forums or in server chat and for the most part are exactly as you describe, just trying to play the game. I was one of those people. I decided that I had enough and I want to try and change things. Unfortunately this forum is populated in the most part with the remaining people, the ones who are the problem.

57 minutes ago, justfaded said:

You know, now that I think about it, maybe you are being attacked because you wasted a ton of time trying to gear up all your characters. I just transferred one set of gear across all my characters. I don't even remember what gear I had at 420 because I zoomed by it so fast. So you are probably one of those people taking an hour just to kill a single pack and putting a big bulls-eye on your back as an easy target. I personally ignore people like that because they barely affect my rotation but I can see how other people might kill you really quick once they get bored of grinding to try out their combos or something. 

So now you are an elitist as well? Become your True Self.

PS: comprehension is a skill ,you have to practice it. I did say over 420, not at 420. 

1 hour ago, DaxRazor said:

If you play your characters you get attacked. My point exactly. You are also an aggressor by your own admission more often than not so of course you are not being attacked.

I don't have chat on in the game because its full of toxic nonsense, I posted 1 time in server chat at the very start of playing. 

Maybe this is the problem? I've had many occasions where people enter my rotations or I enter theirs without realizing they were there. Usually a message of "been here for a bit, mind leaving my rotation?" Or "sorry, I didn't see you there" is said. Or in the higher spots you might get "Duel for spot?". 

9 hours ago, DaxRazor said:

1. There is no exp buff on Arsha, its a 50% item drop rate bonus. It is a PVP SERVER so more PVP, would be expected.

2. No justification

3. You want to see crying on forums, pop open the PC forums from 2016 when they raised the Karma cost for PKs from 60-120k ... now that was some crying.

Nobody is asking you to read the forums and nobody here is crying at the moment as far as I can tell. A petition is a great idea if I was trying to get the City Government to change the traffic light outside my house, I am commenting on a video game that I really enjoy and would like to see some changes in.

So in your mind getting angry because someone has a difference of opinion, or just maybe trying to shout them down with posts devoid of any sense or meaningful content has more merit than what others place on the forum? Same attitude as killing lower geared players for sport; a sense of entitlement to the entire forum or game.

Another example of why I say the game is not broken, many of the players are.

--------------------------------------

Its not arrogance if you sure you are right, that is confidence. Its arrogance to assume you are right 100% of the time.

Unlike any of the OWPVP is "fundamental to the core of the game" crowd on this forum I am 100% capable of admitting I was wrong, if I am proven wrong.

You know, in other games people gather playerbase votes via petitions and show it to publishers. That's the option with highest possibility to affect anything. But who cares continue your crusade.

9 hours ago, DaxRazor said:

So now you are an elitist as well? Become your True Self.

PS: comprehension is a skill ,you have to practice it. I did say over 420, not at 420. 

Oh so when you picked 420 as a reference point that was just a random number you threw out? Might as well as have said higher than 100 GS. And I don't see how that's being elitist, just saying you sound like you wasted a lot of money and time gearing up every single character. And I'm just looking for a reason why your experience seems so different from that of most people. And before you say I have no way of proving your experience is abnormal, I doubt so many people would continue to play the game if it was the hellhole you describe.