[CM] Simon

Welcome to the Black Desert forums!

Welcome everyone to Black Desert Forums! 

The site is open, and we are looking forward to chatting with you all before the game launches. The boards will be one of the first places to have information about the upcoming release, and also information about future updates!

We're all here to have fun, and we're super excited to explore the world of Black Desert together! 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 7

I am excited also! Thanks Simon, the community is a great one and I think you will all see really good feedback that will be helpful once it gets rolling into beta, quite the dedicated team of followers and players :)

• Like 3

I have a question seeing the open beta is out for Xbox today does that mean we might get  release date for BDL soon or be able to pre Oder the game or get any info soon

• Like 3

I have a question, I know that a the data will not transfer over from the beta to the full game; but will i be able to use my Family name or will it say it is already taken?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BusterWolf said:

I have a question, I know that a the data will not transfer over from the beta to the full game; but will i be able to use my Family name or will it say it is already taken?

Its gunna be fully wiped so yes im pretty sure you can use it again

hello guys,

i have 2 questions plz, first i want to ask about the full release game if it will have all full characters as the PC version or limited for now ? and when i turn 4k mode i can see my character glowing red and yellow ..why is that ??? the game have little lags ..i wish this will be solved in full release ......thank you for the support admin team your very active in the game which is very very good thing ...keep it up and give us relase date 

18 minutes ago, joseph said:

hello guys,

i have 2 questions plz, first i want to ask about the full release game if it will have all full characters as the PC version or limited for now ? and when i turn 4k mode i can see my character glowing red and yellow ..why is that ??? the game have little lags ..i wish this will be solved in full release ......thank you for the support admin team your very active in the game which is very very good thing ...keep it up and give us relase date 

I think your character is shining like that cause you have bright hair and you probably shining as well cause i seen that you can shine your self like some lip gloss looking type lmfaooo  

• Like 1

Do we have multi language for the launch version or any plan on this? If yes, what languages and when... you have global audience so, why not limit your self?  Thank you.

A WORRY RESOLVED QUEST BUG

The quest take all players to the top of the Cron Castle. However, we are not able to finish the quest do to not being able to reach the objective. We tried to go to the node where it would take us up there in the previous quest step, however it does nothing anymore.

We also tried to talk to emma at the farm, but she did nothing

1541817859667828415528236451097.jpg

11 hours ago, Yaisokei said:

A WORRY RESOLVED QUEST BUG

The quest take all players to the top of the Cron Castle. However, we are not able to finish the quest do to not being able to reach the objective. We tried to go to the node where it would take us up there in the previous quest step, however it does nothing anymore.

We also tried to talk to emma at the farm, but she did nothing

1541817859667828415528236451097.jpg

I think thats no bug , just the last quest in Beta.

If iam wrong with that tell me .

greetings

• Like 1

A Memorial Service for the Fallen People Quest Bug

Not sure where im supposed to post this, but i was just told to contact support. My xbox live email is different from my email here, i hope that isn't a problem 

Gamertag: ProfRoachClip

Console: Xbox one

Server: Glish

Character: LV.18 Hansel (Family: Yarn)

I need 'The Forgotten Secret Garden of Cron,' scroll. I hope this is what was meant by, "contact support". Thanks.

Edited by Yarn

The Beta has been an amazing experience for me and my friends so far. I'm on the One X and I've been wondering if the constant pop ins will be fixed and the if the remastered graphics will be available for the full release.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:46 PM, Ch0c0m0nkey said:

I have a question seeing the open beta is out for Xbox today does that mean we might get  release date for BDL soon or be able to pre Oder the game or get any info soon

Yeah when is the release I'm dying over here to know haha!

• Like 1

i have a question regarding the game will we have all of the same features as black desert on pc has or will there be a few features that we wont get for example we we be getting the auto-looping system on xbox

Thank cm simon for the sweet fight between you and hexe and thanks for the sweet events!

Got videos and photos to share for days

Edited by DeadlySinDeath

I hope we can play the game soon cant wait till full release I notice two bugs and it was at the cron castle with the door for a mission, and also how my silver wouldn't go up or down after i got a lot of silver. Other than that it had me sold can't wait. 

Yeesh, it seems like PA's being a little stingy with BD's release date. Should be great when it comes, though!

On 11/10/2018 at 8:37 PM, LuIuco said:

The Beta has been an amazing experience for me and my friends so far. I'm on the One X and I've been wondering if the constant pop ins will be fixed and the if the remastered graphics will be available for the full release.

From my understanding we had the remastered graphics in the beta. Highly unlikely they launch with different settings. I doubt we get the option to revert back from remaster. Don't really know why you'd want to. Even with the brightness a little out of wack, the lighting can still be beautiful. 

• Like 1