Sign in to follow this  
Maxwell

Skills in ring menu should be available in any combat

So some skills require you to be in pre awakened form to use it rather than auto switching and using X skill. I'm suggesting allowing every skill that can be set in the ring menu the ability to switch exactly to that weapon form when using the ring menu option.

Example: As a warrior you cannot use armor break in pre awakened form and you also cannot use piercing spear in the awakened form. With this change I can be in pre awakened form use armor break which switches to my awakened form then use piercing spear which switches me back into my pre awakened form and use that ability.

We actually have this as a warrior for one skill and that is scar dusk which you can use in your awakened form (this skill is a pre awakened warrior skill).

4 hours ago, Maxwell said:

So some skills require you to be in pre awakened form to use it rather than auto switching and using X skill. I'm suggesting allowing every skill that can be set in the ring menu the ability to switch exactly to that weapon form when using the ring menu option.

Example: As a warrior you cannot use armor break in pre awakened form and you also cannot use piercing spear in the awakened form. With this change I can be in pre awakened form use armor break which switches to my awakened form then use piercing spear which switches me back into my pre awakened form and use that ability.

We actually have this as a warrior for one skill and that is scar dusk which you can use in your awakened form (this skill is a pre awakened warrior skill).

i'm with u on this.. i mean if it possible to do this with Scar, we should be able to do it with Spear and even ground smash.. but maybe it's intended that way.

i'm getting used to switching, but sometimes when switching goes wrong (sheath down his great sword to take out his sword/shield), you just lost 2 seconds of this fight, and that happens alot to me.. 

There are some skills which return you to pre awk and some which do not. For example heal on witch sets you back in pre awk if you use it while awk. It's intended if some skills don't switch back