Sign in to follow this  
Pratorean

Stop dumping lifeskillers

We had to wait almost 3 monts to get imperials and what did we get nerfed imperial crafting( dayli Limit max cp/3) nerfed trading( appears on only one damn server around 100 deliverable items per type every trading reset for whole game Population)

PA are you kidding.

Another thing refers to all Not only lifeskillers: damn tailoring Coupon and Brand stones. Damn blackspirit claws are ingame since day 1, you can add crystall slot since day 1 but you cant get that damn magic crystall. For Brand stones horse branding option is ingame since day 1 and that is one of few uses for that item

• Thanks 3

Well this is very much a game of competition. They have it on everything so its no suprise that its on imperial trading as well.

In other games you craft and sell to other players. Imperial delivery is a bonus way for you to get rid of your excess materials. I don't think they want you to just afk craft for guaranteed sales. 

3 hours ago, justfaded said:

In other games you craft and sell to other players. Imperial delivery is a bonus way for you to get rid of your excess materials. I don't think they want you to just afk craft for guaranteed sales. 

Yet all the money comes from PVE stuff. All of it. 

I don't really know what your point is but back to OP: how many MMOs let you craft and make a profit by selling to NPCs? Just seems entitled to me to be complaining about how you can't just sit there and print money.

8 minutes ago, justfaded said:

I don't really know what your point is but back to OP: how many MMOs let you craft and make a profit by selling to NPCs? Just seems entitled to me to be complaining about how you can't just sit there and print money.

My point is, ALL the silver in this game comes from players farming stuff. None of it is randomly generated out of thin air. So why would they limit it like this? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

My point is, ALL the silver in this game comes from players farming stuff. None of it is randomly generated out of thin air. So why would they limit it like this? 

Gathering and worker nodes add resources to the game. All imperial crafting does is add silver for the crafter. It's the same as grinding mobs.

Actually grinding mobs adds loot to the game in terms of items and other drops. Imperial crafting is just a material dump and I see it as a favor from the devs to lifeskillers who cant figure out to turn a profit by crafting and selling to other players.

Edited by justfaded

Well the problem with trying to sell to other players with node materials is most can get the same stuff just as easily as you can.

13 minutes ago, DemonShadow said:

Well the problem with trying to sell to other players with node materials is most can get the same stuff just as easily as you can.

Well yeah. I'm not trying to say people who cant sell on market are stupid or anything. I'm just saying I don't think imperial crafting was meant to be a main source of income. 

And as far as silver entering the game, your assumption is incorrect. The vast majority of engine generated currency comes from trash count being sold to vendors, from 1k per all the way up to a rediculous 8k per.

If you meant strictly for lifeskillers, they're not aupposed to have the same consistency of engine based income. No risk, no reward.

4 hours ago, Hedonist_Jester said:

And as far as silver entering the game, your assumption is incorrect. The vast majority of engine generated currency comes from trash count being sold to vendors, from 1k per all the way up to a rediculous 8k per.

If you meant strictly for lifeskillers, they're not aupposed to have the same consistency of engine based income. No risk, no reward.

My assumption, by your own explanation, then is correct. I did say it all comes from PVE and Players farming stuff (as in mob drops, gold bar quests, etc). 

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Idk lifeskills can get you more money per h than grinding

True, but that's dependent on demand. Most of what I personally have is over-saturated on the cm, or quite simply doesn't sell. I just vendor a lot of the gear I get. 

Trading is a nice way to get profit in a resource intensive way. Limiting Imp Trading is ridiculous. Time rich players have a huge advantage, they'll get the desert buff, and fill those 100 orders very quickly. Leaving those of us working folk out of the fun. It's a poor move. 

All I hear is that theres a profit to be made if you dedicate yourself to making it. I fail to see the problem. If you dont have the time to partake in an aspect of the game, then its up to you to decide ultimately if that game is worth it to you or not.

If they make imp trading accept infinite amounts, or dont limit the time frames you can use it then it becomes an economic burden on the devs and engine. Price inflation occurs, nobody can buy things on the market for what theyre worth, and the whole system goes to junk. Similar to having the night vendor not cost energy. Have fun getting anyone to agree with that.

7 minutes ago, Hedonist_Jester said:

All I hear is that theres a profit to be made if you dedicate yourself to making it. I fail to see the problem. If you dont have the time to partake in an aspect of the game, then its up to you to decide ultimately if that game is worth it to you or not.

If they make imp trading accept infinite amounts, or dont limit the time frames you can use it then it becomes an economic burden on the devs and engine. Price inflation occurs, nobody can buy things on the market for what theyre worth, and the whole system goes to junk. Similar to having the night vendor not cost energy. Have fun getting anyone to agree with that.

Ah, this is where you're making the similar argument against telling people how best to make silver. Let's not for one second forget, that it is a game. There is no "Economic burden". Forcing time poor players to have to spend even longer in the grand scheme of things, is shoddy. 

I have played PC Version few years ago. Im Not dumb, i can compare them. Dayli Limit for imperial crafting was max cp/2, imp trader were on each server. Here they should be too, on each server we have different items in trade info, but only on one npc are active. What it is if Not another stupid decision from PA. I will Not wonder if we get nerfed trading aswell 

I'm not having any issue with making passive income. I'm making around 500 mil a week from my 4 workshops and imperial cooking turn ins. Once I get my nodes connected to turn in trade crates that'll be a billion+ in one day. All with maybe a half hour active time a day to gather and farm

The 1/3 limit on imperial sucks, still get 30 mil a day but takes an hour to cook and serve jump since the easy turn ins are sold out fast.

The good imperial boxes take farming or just aren't worth it to box 

I find them worth it. I just make at least a full batch of 900 on a advanced utensil and make boxes for a few days 

I look at it this way. I go gather meat for a half hour, get a average of 10 hard/sharps turn make dough ago overnight and have enough mats to make 30 million in boxes......so about 50 million for a half hour of active play isn't bad at all.....plus cp exp and seals 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nune said:

Ye sure you get 10 hards in 30 minutes.

On average yes. I'm artisan 8 gathering with a hedgehog and using magic tools I stocked up on during the event. My best was 17 hards/sharps mixed on 215 energy. 

Currently have around 200 of each 

Anyways the whole point in my comment was just that life skills are plenty profitable for the amount of active time required, they don't need buffed.....and this is coming from someone who mainly does life skills 

Posted (edited)

How do you even burn through 215 energy in 30 minutes with artisan 8 gathering? And gather enough meat in 30 minutes to make 30million worth of meat pies? And what kind of workshops give you 200 million a week?

And I'm pretty sure hedgehog doesn't affect sharp and hard drop rate.

Edited by justfaded
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Darthaden said:

I look at it this way. I go gather meat for a half hour, get a average of 10 hard/sharps turn make dough ago overnight and have enough mats to make 30 million in boxes......so about 50 million for a half hour of active play isn't bad at all.....plus cp exp and seals 

1st the hedgehog does NOT affect  hards and sharps, lucky and magic tools for shure.

2nd you can in no way get 8-10 hards/sharps within 30 min. When you are really lucky maybe 2-4.

And 3rd you can not burn 215 energy in 30 min with only gathering at artisan 8.  I'm artisan 3 close 4 and burn around 200 energy in an hour or above, so no way😜😂😉