Sign in to follow this  
Pratorean

Stop dumping lifeskillers

Even with 5 gather and a hedgehog those are unrealistic numbers.

Some pilgrims and goats where you can spam it.

Hedge does boost hards since you can proc on both gathers but I have a t4 and use lucky and magic only,  and 378 energy on a good day might be 10. 1 every 75 energy or so.

I have 3 alts at artisan 5 at prof and main at a10. Just not a realistic number.

He prolly buys what he needs to cook, 215 energy is like 1300 meat which is like 700 pies. Alts would double that but not enough.

Add in honey wine and boiled eggs then maybe, but the server hopping and cook time is hours.

On 6/20/2019 at 6:34 AM, Pratorean said:

We had to wait almost 3 monts to get imperials and what did we get nerfed imperial crafting( dayli Limit max cp/3) nerfed trading( appears on only one damn server around 100 deliverable items per type every trading reset for whole game Population)

PA are you kidding.

Another thing refers to all Not only lifeskillers: damn tailoring Coupon and Brand stones. Damn blackspirit claws are ingame since day 1, you can add crystall slot since day 1 but you cant get that damn magic crystall. For Brand stones horse branding option is ingame since day 1 and that is one of few uses for that item

I'm not going to bother trying to read every post. But imperial trading should be available on all servers not just Balenos 2. That's not how it is on pc  and so it shouldn't be on here. They only did that cause they can't get it to work on all servers. I don't know what exactly they did to the imperials besides putting it to one server. But having a limit to how many crates can be sold per trader per server will not work with only one server. I'm actually curious as to how many people use imperial trading with only 1 server for it now.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:21 AM, Darthaden said:

I'm not having any issue with making passive income. I'm making around 500 mil a week from my 4 workshops and imperial cooking turn ins. Once I get my nodes connected to turn in trade crates that'll be a billion+ in one day. All with maybe a half hour active time a day to gather and farm

You should change your name to Jackanory!