Sign in to follow this  
Vengecide

What's with the central market?

This is not really a complaint but rather just frustrating. The new boss weapons on the market are sky high already in 1 week I have had it on pre-order for my striker on highest bid all week and the price has gone from about 118k highest bid to now 239k silver highest bid with 20 sold so far. The price keeps going up every few hours. Which defeats the purpose of placing the highest bid cause I have to keep resubmitting my order every few hours. Is the market broken or is it just because the weapons are new to the game since this week?

I assume that the central market is running as planned.

The weapons are new, everyone wants to have one and prices are rising fast and rapidly. The more demand from the players and the less weapons are sold, the higher the price. Prize drops from 118k to 239k are not very unusual.

The class also plays a role. Some classes are played more and therefore have a higher need and prices. I have often recognized this during twinking some different classes. I think that the striker is one of the most played classes. I see strikers everywere 🤣

Take a look at Liverto weapons. The prizes have dropped sharply in the last week. For most classes, they were sold out or taken out of the central market from the sellers in order to create more need and higher prizes for it.

48 minutes ago, Vengecide said:

This is not really a complaint but rather just frustrating. The new boss weapons on the market are sky high already in 1 week I have had it on pre-order for my striker on highest bid all week and the price has gone from about 118k highest bid to now 239k silver highest bid with 20 sold so far. The price keeps going up every few hours. Which defeats the purpose of placing the highest bid cause I have to keep resubmitting my order every few hours. Is the market broken or is it just because the weapons are new to the game since this week?

Base Kzarka was 250m at some point, I bought mine for over 200m already some time ago. Now they are around 80-100m. It's normal that Nouver will be expensive cause demand is huge and supplies low. 

Make sure you refresh your bid every time the price goes up. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

As note previously, this is how CM is supposed to work - If the supply lacks behind the Demand the price rises up to certain point. If Kzarka Weapons are to judge, then the absolute maximum price of Nouver weapon will be 259 Mil / Piece eventually.

35 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

As note previously, this is how CM is supposed to work - If the supply lacks behind the Demand the price rises up to certain point. If Kzarka Weapons are to judge, then the absolute maximum price of Nouver weapon will be 259 Mil / Piece eventually.

Ok thanks everyone i appreciate the help, just wasnt sure if it was normal to sky rocket this high in one week but from what you guys said i understand now that it is normal with items like this. I do remember when i got my kzarka drop a while back it was like 250 mil at one point. Guess that means more saving up. I cant complain though i got a red nose armor from red nose last night so i got that to work on right now 😀!

Edited by Vengecide

Tbh ...I was surprised kutum never shot up to the 250 mark. It's always stayed around 100. Anyone know why? 

Is it because in the end and grand scheme of things its not as in demand as nouver? 

Edited by Hulkksmash

2 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

Tbh ...I was surprised kutum never shot up to the 250 mark. It's always stayed around 100. Anyone know why? 

Is it because in the end and grand scheme of things its not as in demand as nouver? 

Nah, it's rising now, there must have been some block or bug preventing it from going above 90 mil.

• Like 1

Price building is adjusted by now. Before for price change you needed an actual trade. For example for pricechange on Base kutum shield aktuall Base kutum shield has to be traded. Yet by aktual trade on for example tri kutum shield all kutum offhands of all enchanted Levels will change their price.