Sign in to follow this  
Vengecide

Trading System

I know this has been brought up a billion times already but shouldn't pearl abyss allow us to trade each other. I know one of you guys is gonna say it will break the game economy but please allow me to explain how it could work. RuneScape a while back had a trade system to beat gold farming and it worked quite well because it was hooked up to there grand exchange which is there Central market is called for those who never played. And when players traded whatever the set price was is what they had to trade the other player or they couldn't trade. Now some of you might say it would break node wars and etc because the central market won't be able to collect taxes but taxes could still be collected if they wanted it to happen. Would pearl abyss go into great length to implement a workable trade system that wouldn't hurt the economy?  Probably not because it would have been done by now. 

• Confused 1

Yea, no.

This will create INSANE Monopoly where the top guilds will keep getting stronger, not to mention the silver exploits of doing this.

This is a free market controlled by the players and it should stay like that. 

• Like 2

I really wish this was a thing, at least the ability to trade/mail items to your direct xbox friends

Was going to give my friend some equipment and he had just bought a extra overpriced fishing rod off the market but we found we couldn’t trade person to person. Was pretty lame makes it feel a tad disconnected for a mmo. Making money and doing it yourself isn’t hard, but you get my point. Friend got upset and went to another game for a while, he’s over it now that he resold it to the market.