Sign in to follow this  
berkayselcuk

Failing with %100 success chance

Would u explain this to me? I know there is rng in this game but how could i failed with %100 success chance? U can see that nelople failed, and he/she have %100 chance to sparking interest.

20190625_142822.jpg

Because quite simply the interest level is equal. Therefore it can fail. 

I have to say that I 100% do not believe the percentages that we are shown in game... I believe 100% they are put there to produce artificial confidence. My proof is that at 70+ failstacks, I fail more often than succeed. 😃

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Because quite simply the interest level is equal. Therefore it can fail. 

I m not master about amity game but if interest level is equal, doesnt it mean that there is %0 fail probability? 

24 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

I m not master about amity game but if interest level is equal, doesnt it mean that there is %0 fail probability? 

No, at equal it can still fail. The tradeoff is that the ones with higher interest levels have less favor gain. 

• Thanks 1

My favorite is fs'ing and dinging +15 like six times in a row at 2%, but I'll fail DUO eight times in a row at 35%+. 

Yea yea rng ... my point is the percentages are a farce. They don't mean what they say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hulkksmash said:

My favorite is fs'ing and dinging +15 like six times in a row at 2%, but I'll fail DUO eight times in a row at 35%+. 

Yea yea rng ... my point is the percentages are a farce. They don't mean what they say. 

Yes, they do. Bear in mind that probability is just that. You may have a 99% chance of success, but you can still fail 10 times in a row. Maybe not likely, but certainly possible. People seem to think that percentages are additive, and they aren't. What I mean, is that people think that failing a 25% 3 times means the 4th is a guaranteed success. Obviously this is not how it works. 

Unless something is 100% success rate, you can and will fail. There's nothing foul afoot. 

Did it spark interest 5 consecutive times. Clearly it failed once, so depends on where. Like did it go spark fail spark spark etc or 5 in a row.

Without actual numbers in sufficient sample size I can’t say for sure the percentages are lies—but I would love to see how they come up with them. The anecdotal evidence above certainly doesn’t prove it, but I smell a rat.

1 minute ago, Malacthulu said:

If you do not meet the condition you do not get it, it says 5 consecutive.

From the pic, looks like it Sparked 4, failed once, and sparked on the final. Hence the "No amity gained" 

1 hour ago, Malacthulu said:

If you do not meet the condition you do not get it, it says 5 consecutive.

Its not the point bro. Yes i didnt get amity bcs i didnt meet condition but look closely. 5th had %100 success rate and it failed. If that %100 rate would work, i could spark 5 consecutive and get amity. 

7 hours ago, berkayselcuk said:

Its not the point bro. Yes i didnt get amity bcs i didnt meet condition but look closely. 5th had %100 success rate and it failed. If that %100 rate would work, i could spark 5 consecutive and get amity. 

Dude, I already explained it to you. I'll elaborate further. All that 100% means is that it will spark interest if the character is interested enough in it, and with the Interest Levels being equal, there was a small chance to fail which you unfortunately did. It happens. Just exit and try again. Amity game isn't a quick thing to succeed at. 

22 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Dude, I already explained it to you. I'll elaborate further. All that 100% means is that it will spark interest if the character is interested enough in it, and with the Interest Levels being equal, there was a small chance to fail which you unfortunately did. It happens. Just exit and try again. Amity game isn't a quick thing to succeed at. 

Calm down bro😅 i just explained my point again to him bcs i though he didnt understand what did i surprise. 

Im not fully convinced about your argument but im not gonna discuss. I ll take your suggestion as fact.

20 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Im not fully convinced about your argument but im not gonna discuss. I ll take your suggestion as fact.

Don't get sucked into the conspiracy that the percentages are lies. All it will do is cause unnecessary irritation. 

• Haha 1

I have done the amity game like 1000s of times, if it is not 5 back to back you fail the condition, doesn't matter if you succeeded to spark 5 with if they are partitioned. Word for word you failed the condition, every game has a condition you need to meet and talk freely is the only one that doesn't really matter. You can take that information for what it is they are not gonna change it bc you do not understand it. Now if you sparked 5 back to back them yes it is a glitch. I have yet to come across a glitch with it so I have my doubts.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I see what you are saying. Odd. The favor is not guaranteed I guess.

Edited by Malacthulu

23 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Yes, they do. Bear in mind that probability is just that. You may have a 99% chance of success, but you can still fail 10 times in a row. Maybe not likely, but certainly possible. People seem to think that percentages are additive, and they aren't. What I mean, is that people think that failing a 25% 3 times means the 4th is a guaranteed success. Obviously this is not how it works. 

Unless something is 100% success rate, you can and will fail. There's nothing foul afoot. 

Its working as intended, but theres another factor in there. The situation i described has happened to guildmates and myself more times than i can count.Theres something else factoring into enhancements and high end gear. Ive seen videos of 100% chance fail. They need to show actual... it isnt atm 

43 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

Its working as intended, but theres another factor in there. The situation i described has happened to guildmates and myself more times than i can count.Theres something else factoring into enhancements and high end gear. Ive seen videos of 100% chance fail. They need to show actual... it isnt atm 

Is there not a failstack cap? I've heard of a cap. So surely, anything past that cap is purely visual and not functional. 

18 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Is there not a failstack cap? I've heard of a cap. So surely, anything past that cap is purely visual and not functional. 

Yup, that's what I'm talking about. Just give us accurate percentages for all enhancement. 

Another example is Asula accessories and people saying they naturally have higher success rates than what they say. 

Just a bunch of incorrect information while enhancing.