Bakalemon

Become your true self?

So this game's slogan,montra whatever you call it  is "Become your true self" so why are simple things like hair styles gender/race/class locked?

Can we get a change to this in future also add the new hair colors from shai to all classes

Tattoos is another thing, why can some be moved around while others can't and again some are gender/class locked.

In a game that advertises people being able to create "your true self" it's surprisingly lacking in options and customisation.

• Like 2

Partly because this is a Korean company and some of that lore is dictated to character gender, you really want a male lahn who dances? For the colors I'd imagine the good ones are locked behind pearl$. How ever I do agree with you I feel like the customization is good but lacking. I hate that some classes can have a bigger ass than others just as an example it should be fully opened for all classes to be made as big as you want. Tried the tatoo's once and hated how they wouldn't go here or there and just quit them altogether then get saltly when I see others who have nice tatoo's because I couldn't get the ones I wanted to behave the way I liked.

I'm glad I found this post because I have been feeling the same way. I have the game on both PC and Xbox so it shows how much I enjoy this game. My only issue is I wish I had more options when it came to character customization. I LOVE  the ninja but I wish he could have dreads like the Berserker and the Musa do. "Become your true self" for me would include a character with dreadlocks with the class of my choosing. Now with the ninja class being released soon, I really hope they possibly change this.

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's not all about aesthetics, and has a deeper meaning.  How do you interact with others when there aren't any real life consequences? They probably just meant the aesthetics though.

Edited by Pweef
  • Like 1