Reddeyez

PC v. Xbox shai level rewards

I'm curious if the shai was released for PC and Xbox why doesn't Xbox get the same leveling rewards for 58 and 60 as PC? 500mil and 60fs would be a nice reward.

Screenshot_20190626-165108_Discord.jpg

• Like 1

Seconded. I feel as though the Xbox division of players are getting the raw end of the deal. It should be equal.

Agreed. We should also get some incentives for leveling her. At the moment all I might use her for is gathering. And that's a big maybe

Im fine with this, not being forced to power level a Shai. Can play with her at the pace I want. 

I want 500 mil lol. No but seriously if Shai is new to PC also then we should be getting the same rewards. Just cause we are Xbox doesn't mean we are a minority of players. 

🤦🏻‍♂️ Your three years behind. Your not going for the gear they are. Your not paying billions for 2 ap. Where PC is the incentive has to be larger. That being said was sad to see no leveling event at all. Just the precreation event. 

20 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ Your three years behind. Your not going for the gear they are. Your not paying billions for 2 ap. Where PC is the incentive has to be larger. That being said was sad to see no leveling event at all. Just the precreation event. 

Agree with this 100%. They are years ahead compared to console. I think its fair. 

Posted (edited)

while I agree rewards should be the same I think the xbox version is too new to have 500m thrown in your face it be bad for business pc version is more advanced there for players need that little budge of income plus with the current exp buffs available on xbox it would be quite a slow process getting to 58 where as on the other hand pc has a exp buff that was part of a event few weeks back that gives you 530%exp and 530%skill exp so for pc players its the perfect combo to level shai and also very nice skill points for the new class

Edited by dannys12

9 hours ago, justfaded said:

Isn't the whole goal to equalize us with PC? 

Yes eventually not in 3 months

Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2019 at 1:53 AM, Bnews757 said:

Cry some more

5 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Yes eventually not in 3 months

I can see why it wouldn't be appealing to someone like yourself who openly pays to win. God forbid the average player getting any kind of small catch up reward!

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:51 PM, Reddeyez said:

I'm curious if the shai was released for PC and Xbox why doesn't Xbox get the same leveling rewards for 58 and 60 as PC? 500mil and 60fs would be a nice reward.

Screenshot_20190626-165108_Discord.jpg

Because free 500 mil on Xbox would break the game right now on PC that's nothing

Lets be honest, the game is good i love it at the mo. But its not going to last on consoles, i mean servers have already dropped back to one of each and even on weekends there is only 3 of them ever crowded. £500 million would be pointless as there is nothing on the market to spend it on. On the PC version its a booming market with players upgrading Armour and Weapons to sell and crafting just about everything. On the Xbox version its only been 3 months and the market is empty with players still crafting just for themselves and because of the high prices that no new players can afford no one is bothering selling anything. The game is better on the PC and offers them better deals because MMOs are bigger deal on there and theres more to choose from so PA got to keep their PC players interested, on the Xbox though its not as big a deal with MMOs and not as much competition.

5 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Lets be honest, the game is good i love it at the mo. But its not going to last on consoles, i mean servers have already dropped back to one of each and even on weekends there is only 3 of them ever crowded. £500 million would be pointless as there is nothing on the market to spend it on. On the PC version its a booming market with players upgrading Armour and Weapons to sell and crafting just about everything. On the Xbox version its only been 3 months and the market is empty with players still crafting just for themselves and because of the high prices that no new players can afford no one is bothering selling anything. The game is better on the PC and offers them better deals because MMOs are bigger deal on there and theres more to choose from so PA got to keep their PC players interested, on the Xbox though its not as big a deal with MMOs and not as much competition.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it but at the time that is your perspective front EU and is not true for NA servers. The market is far from dead.

8 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Is EU really that dead? NA servers are all crowded during primetime and weekends. There aren't a lot of enhanced boss gears on market because everybody still needs those for themselves. If they get listed they get snapped up within minutes. Saw 3 separate tri bhegs get listed and snapped up within 10 minutes yesterday alone.

15 hours ago, justfaded said:

Is EU really that dead? NA servers are all crowded during primetime and weekends. There aren't a lot of enhanced boss gears on market because everybody still needs those for themselves. If they get listed they get snapped up within minutes. Saw 3 separate tri bhegs get listed and snapped up within 10 minutes yesterday alone.

EU servers primetime last night 01.07.19

20190701_185859.jpg

Posted (edited)

Looks like the pic is during nodewar-time. All the players who do not participate in nw left to the channels where mobs are still there. 

Edited by Novastone

And yes dont cry that xbox players didnt get 500 mio as the pc players... they also didnt get three months after the game starts 500 mio. This was the first time that pc user get this high amount of silver just for levelling a new char.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:48 PM, AlreadyDead said:

PC also pays over 200 million per outfit. And over 50 million for pets. Different economy. 

People definitely forgetting .the 100m shai event has balanced the xbox cm economy mostly.500bn would flood the market with more accessories.unwanted weapons .PC players have waited years if there playing still and loyal not hopped to console because thier terrible they deserve the gain and totally deserve boost.....how about all the ex pc go back??...and let the xbox noobs have thier time to rise