Sign in to follow this  
Hedonist_Jester

Shai Invasion

Posted (edited)

This is a call to all adventurers who call Balenos home!

We are being invaded by these Florinian ne'er-do-wells at an alarming pace! Our crops are being ravaged, our stables overrun with jackasses, and our coin purses cut with deftness never witnessed since the Wandering Rogue occupancy of the East Gate guardtower back in '03!

Our jobs are being given to vertically challenged rugrats, and our marketplace warehouses filled to the brim with lanterns and bent sticks!

And now, they rub our faces in it! They skip along our beaches in a parade to flaunt their success in driving us from our homes and decreasing our property values - giggling all the while! Well I say no more!

During the upcoming "petite parade" I will be taking up arms alongside all other patriots who feel the same! We will make Velia great again! We will not stop at building a barricade around Florin, no! We will show them that they are a nuisance and a stain upon Balenos! The streets will flow with the marshmallowy blood of the elf-rats! 

10,000 silver bounty for every oversized ear of the shai delivered to me after the sands of the parade are soaked red! Enough is enough!

Berserker Faultline, eater of elf-rat ears, stomper of shai.

Edited by Hedonist_Jester
  • Like 1

I was thinking the opposite lol. I thought it be cool if every player jumped on shai and swarmed in one area lol. Attack of the vertically challenged 

My first thoughts: what‘s about the ongoing Striker, Berseker and Lahn invasion we have since weeks 😎

4 hours ago, Mihari said:

My first thoughts: what‘s about the ongoing Striker, Berseker and Lahn invasion we have since weeks 😎

Lahn invasion? You mean the 8 people who actually play Lahn are hanging out on the same server?

Wait, is this NA or EU? On NA there is like no Lahns 

2 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Lahn invasion? You mean the 8 people who actually play Lahn are hanging out on the same server?

Wait, is this NA or EU? On NA there is like no Lahns 

I'm playing on EU servers and there are many Lahn players. But for me it fells like most players playing a Striker. Sometimes, I fell like in a Streetfighter game 🥋

25 minutes ago, Mihari said:

I'm playing on EU servers and there are many Lahn players. But for me it fells like most players playing a Striker. Sometimes, I fell like in a Streetfighter game 🥋

Ah. NA has like no Lahns, lots of Strikers and of course Witch/Wiz. No Warriors either, a few other classes here and there.

43 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Ah. NA has like no Lahns, lots of Strikers and of course Witch/Wiz. No Warriors either, a few other classes here and there.

There are lahns everywhere on NA. Probably the most popular lifeskilling alt. Also see a good number out in the field too. Warriors too.

56 minutes ago, justfaded said:

There are lahns everywhere on NA. Probably the most popular lifeskilling alt. Also see a good number out in the field too. Warriors too.

Huh. well I never run into them when I'm out grinding, or at bosses. I'll see a few, usually the same few.

18 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Huh. well I never run into them when I'm out grinding, or at bosses. I'll see a few, usually the same few.

I dont remember last time i seen a warrior on na lol

36 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

I dont remember last time i seen a warrior on na lol

Theirs 2 in my guild. Thats about all I know of, besides Win(who was in DS, not sure where hes at now), Scotty from SS.....yeah, thats about it. 4 warriors.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Theirs 2 in my guild. Thats about all I know of, besides Win(who was in DS, not sure where hes at now), Scotty from SS.....yeah, thats about it. 4 warriors.

I run into more strikers,  wiz, witch, musas

My Shai is built like a tiny little tank at the mo, at level 51 i sat in the Kzarkas Butt hole last night popping heals and not taking any damage at all hardly. Yes the loot at the end was garbage but i just wanted to test out her survive ability and its official shes a healing tank she laughs a little camp strikers and bezerkers mincing around the forests near Florin (Just kidding she plays dead) :)

9 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

I run into more strikers,  wiz, witch, musas

Same. lots of Rangers and Sorcs seem to have rerolled, hardly see as much of them as I used to. For a while there were lots of DKs too, not so much anymore. I expected to see less Rangers and Sorcs after Awakenings since both classes get like 3x more complicated. But DKs? Warriors? I just don't get it, PA might want to look into those two classes. Warriors definitely need some help on Xbox.

Posted (edited)

My lahn is my boss shredding machine. Sure kinda squishy, but shes fast as hell for evades. I can't remember the last time i haven't been in top dps. I've got probably 10 kzarka boxes and few kutums now. 

I like her a lot. 

Edited by Hulkksmash
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hulkksmash said:

My lahn is my boss shredding machine. Sure kinda squishy, but shes fast as hell for evades. I can't remember the last time i haven't been in top dps. I've got probably 10 kzarka boxes and few kutums now. 

I like her a lot. 

I been posted up at nouver trying to snag one of those things havent been lucky yet lol

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

I can't get a Nouver either :(

I seen a couple daggers on the market but im broke so i need rng to bless me haha

4 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

I seen a couple daggers on the market but im broke so i need rng to bless me haha

Yeah I can't seem to get the money together. I keep blowing it on accessories.