Daniel

Situation about next delay

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

I learned clickbaits from my teacher beond. 

He is great with them and also with spamming all topics. 

You already posted something twice, so you also are on the way to become one of his worthy pokemons

If you can't stand a discussion about the delays in a civilized mode, please keep your bitching out of this topic. 

The amount of irony in this post is astounding. Boy just don't.

30 minutes ago, Fortune said:

The amount of irony in this post is astounding. Boy just don't.

Boy, facts are facts :)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, PvT Insanity said:

The amount of brain cells I'm losing from all the autism in this post.

Ok let's not go that far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Boy, facts are facts :)

Just keep the bitching to a minimum, people are tired of seeing it constantly. How does it feel to be the black desert online xbox top whiner?

Really excited to play BDO on the console with my friends, ive signed up for beta and would love to test it and provide some viable feed back.  We really need a solid console MMO, and infact consoles should be gearing more towards the MMO market, because all tho its technically in a "self discovery" age.  The future of MMOs are quite impressive, immersive and most importantly... Massive :) Patiently waiting for this Fall beta. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Shogun_Sol said:

Really excited to play BDO on the console with my friends, ive signed up for beta and would love to test it and provide some viable feed back.  We really need a solid console MMO, and infact consoles should be gearing more towards the MMO market, because all tho its technically in a "self discovery" age.  The future of MMOs are quite impressive, immersive and most importantly... Massive :) Patiently waiting for this Fall beta. 

Agree 🤗

6 hours ago, Fortune said:

Just keep the bitching to a minimum, people are tired of seeing it constantly. How does it feel to be the black desert online xbox top whiner?

Oh the irony

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1

On 9/9/2018 at 7:17 PM, Fortune said:

You're not the only one who was here in the beginning. Most of us just use to forums to periodically check for updates, while you just constantly spam and whine about why the game isn't out yet. It's getting old. Grow up and have some patience. Great things are worth waiting for. 

monkaX.gif.2d234360688a29be60e16b9a497764de.gif

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:17 AM, Fortune said:

You're not the only one who was here in the beginning. Most of us just use to forums to periodically check for updates, while you just constantly spam and whine about why the game isn't out yet. It's getting old. Grow up and have some patience. Great things are worth waiting for. 

Are you actually making valuable content though? You're bitching about bitching. 

"Constantly spams and whines" right? Check below post, dates and tell me you have not been scrolling through this to "check for updates." 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Betty said:

Are you actually making valuable content though? You're bitching about bitching. 

"Constantly spams and whines" right? Check below post, dates and tell me you have not been scrolling through this to "check for updates." 

No one has added any valuable content to this forum other than reposting what the dev's aready pinned.

45 minutes ago, Fortune said:

No one has added any valuable content to this forum other than reposting what the dev's aready pinned.

Damn who micky in your cheerios?

What do you want to accomplish here?

The topic has been created and filled with quotes, information and videos from various different platforms, so yeah, i’d say thats valuable content - regardless what you think.

You’re the sad one here my brudda.

• Like 2

its pretty much a Delay Announcement coming up. last week i found out Bless Unleashed (xbox version) gave out closed beta codes at the past PAX event that happened.

15 minutes ago, Nashtalia said:

its pretty much a Delay Announcement coming up. last week i found out Bless Unleashed (xbox version) gave out closed beta codes at the past PAX event that happened.

20180902_014036.thumb.jpg.9488b0685bdf7d443abd9b577d14d944.jpg

Edited by Kofejaba
  • Like 3

Bless Online was a major flop on PC.  Although I did hear they were redoing the combat system to be way less tab targety.   Again... Bless was still a huge flop where as BDO is a massive success.  I do want some dungeons though... Cant have a true MMO without dungeons.