Gh05tm4ch1n3

Shai weapon quest ultimate basteer +7 exchange broken

Character: Aleesha

Family: Fleming

Region: EU

Servers: arsha, calpheon1 and serendia1 (pretty much all i tried)

Issue: quest for shai weapon exchange quest from black spirit too exchange +7 ultimate basteer main hand with npc doesnt give a dialogue option or exchange option.

Quest affected: [EXC] BETTER WEAPON (SHAI)

NPC that doesnt have dialogue option for exchange: Kanobas

Npc location: Calpheon City

Was playing on arsha server too begin with got weapon too +7, and equipped it black spirit gave a quest as stated above, got too the npc Kanobas and unequipped the +7 ultimate basteer (as per quest instructions) the icon apparead above Kanobas too say there is a hand in option, only option npc gives as dialogue is about cleansing gear no other option which breaks quest.

Same here, can't exchange the ultimate basteer +7 weapon. The quest NPC will not show a exchange option. It doesn't matter if weapon is equipped or only in inventory. Tried also ultimate styd weapon, still no option and broken.

• Like 1

Ive honestly given up on the quest and it just sits there in my list. Now they are doing/done a emergency maintenance for the drops of shai weapons not being in loot tables....yet i did find a yuria florang from some mobs before the maintenance. Seems like they are fixing stuff that isnt broken.  Maybe loot drop ratio was just majorly low but still..... fix mai quest pweasee..

1 hour ago, Gh05tm4ch1n3 said:

Ive honestly given up on the quest and it just sits there in my list.

I already got the Ultimate Delphad Castillon Weapon as quest reward. Since it is a much better weapon, I already canceled the Basteer Quests.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:27 AM, Mihari said:

I already got the Ultimate Delphad Castillon Weapon as quest reward. Since it is a much better weapon, I already canceled the Basteer Quests.

Totally understand as it stands though this quest is still broken for me.