Sign in to follow this  
Vengecide

Best gear for DP build?

What is the best gear for a dp build. I leveled a 55 shai that i want to use as a healer. Right now i got all my armor an my sub weapon to tri which brings me to about 142 ap and 284 dp. I replaced my asula belt with a pri centaurion belt which brought it to like 293ish and then i bought two cheap tri earrings with just dp which brought me to 303 but brought my ap down to 129-132ish. i havent trashed me other asula piece i figured i would keep them to swap around with them for now until i figure what items to use to properly build up my dp . I mean technically i dont have to worry about Shais ap because her dps is terrible pvp wise anyway. But i will still need some ap atleast for farming mobs especially with kamasylve coming. So i was wondering what the proper way to build a dp build item wise. Im not sure what items to go for accessorie wise

Edited by Vengecide

Well probably sicil neck, centaur belt, cadry rings, and earrings from reapetable quest for evasion on witches (i dont remember name of it).

The krea sub weapon has a ton more dp than kutum i noticed. Which tbh the bonus to creatures probably not a big thing for her. Shes not going to be big ap pvp killing machine or your boss grinding character. Unless something scales ... 

Figured id point that out 

Manos ruby earrings off CM or you can do the craft grind yourself, can only be crafted in altenova (not sure on spelling) cad rings, cent belt, sil neck. If you can't get them right now I would grind sealed power rings & earrings & get core neck & belt. 

21 hours ago, Vengecide said:

What is the best gear for a dp build. I leveled a 55 shai that i want to use as a healer. Right now i got all my armor an my sub weapon to tri which brings me to about 142 ap and 284 dp. I replaced my asula belt with a pri centaurion belt which brought it to like 293ish and then i bought two cheap tri earrings with just dp which brought me to 303 but brought my ap down to 129-132ish. i havent trashed me other asula piece i figured i would keep them to swap around with them for now until i figure what items to use to properly build up my dp . I mean technically i dont have to worry about Shais ap because her dps is terrible pvp wise anyway. But i will still need some ap atleast for farming mobs especially with kamasylve coming. So i was wondering what the proper way to build a dp build item wise. Im not sure what items to go for accessorie wise

You want TRI Muskans and Dim Tree. These are huge compared to non-boss TRI armor, even ultimate. That's +15 DP total over grunil chest and boots for example.

To give you an idea of how significant they are, I don't run any DP accessories whatsoever and still sit on 284 DP.