Sign in to follow this  
Unholygoddess86

Bec_001/190 authenticity failed error

I bought some pearls and accidently purchased the pack twice. I was refunded the second purchase but now I can not play the game. It keeps saying authenticity failed. I have cleared the cache on my game and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is still doing it. It' going on 4 days now. I bought this game when it first came out and spent a ot of money on pearl items. I would love to get this issue fixed. 

20190628_185325.jpg

1 minute ago, Unholygoddess86 said:

I bought some pearls and accidently purchased the pack twice. I was refunded the second purchase but now I can not play the game. It keeps saying authenticity failed. I have cleared the cache on my game and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is still doing it. It' going on 4 days now. I bought this game when it first came out and spent a ot of money on pearl items. I would love to get this issue fixed. 

20190628_185325.jpg

It might not be a error, did you do a chargeback for the refund? Or did you follow proper channels through pearl abyss??

If you did a chargeback for the refund as in the case of most online mmos etc they usually block/ban that account. Hopefully you did the later and requested it from pearl abyss.

Anyways good luck with your issue.