Sign in to follow this  
Dootz

Dedicated channels for Node Wars?

I feel like people have already suggested this, but ill make a post anyways. Today there was node wars. Half of my guild couldnt see the other guild. i crashed twice. it seems to me people can stay connected the channel there's a node war on even if they arent participating. why is that? if the server wasnt full of afk people i think there would be less issues. or if the guilds got instanced. this game is great its just no fun when you cant even see the people you're supposed to be fighting. please make changes, cause the state of node wars is sad and its supposed to be end game content. whats the point in leveling and gearing if the end game isnt what its meant to be. i hope someone reads this and takes my thoughts into consideration for the sake of future node wars. 

I would like for node wars servers to be separated from other server groups so we could turn off the stupid notices about it that keeps interrupting me playing the game. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 10:45 AM, Deathz Angel said:

I would like for node wars servers to be separated from other server groups so we could turn off the stupid notices about it that keeps interrupting me playing the game. 

That would be nice not to hear the buur-berr-burr all the time.

• Like 1