Deathz Angel

Tamer when? Pve server when?

Looking forward to the rest of the classes and a pve server without node war notices or any PvP at all. You can make the classes first i can wait for server i have been waiting since beta whats 6 more months.

• Haha 1

Gonna be waiting a long time for pve servers. They dont even have them in KR or plan them any time soon(ever)

Is it possible for you to create any other threads not involving PvE server requests and asking when classes are coming? All of that info is there, or not. You are privy to the same info all of us on here have. It goes without saying we know nothing more about future classes then what they have last stated in either a live stream or in an update. All readily available for you with just a few clicks.

Posted (edited)

Although it would bring a massive player base with it, you can expect, PvE servers will not come to the game. I'm waiting on PvE servers since 3 years on the PC version and it never happened.

As already stated in the live stream, all other classes will be coming. But not time estimation are made yet. I expect, some classes will come  until end of the year and the rest next year.

Edited by Mihari
  • Like 1

Pve server would be nice, I just want to farm and fish all day. Never got into the PC version because of pvp. Surprisingly theres more friendly players on xbox, but still not perfect.

Console has always been more friendly...90% of the current toxicity came with all the pc players that wanted a "fresh start". 

They said soon after kamasylve update they release 1 class. I think it is the class who won the poll a few weeks before. Other classes on the next Roadmap. I think around September. Or in other words " it's done when it's done"

pve server: we had too many discussions why "your" majority /all players. Don't wanna have pvp and wanna have pve server.

as long they don't have them on pc we don't get them. If u wanna have a change write a petition to pearl abyss in Korean and maybe they will change.

our devs at xbox don't have the freedom to develop a new server structure. Forget it

@Deathz Angel

if you dont know it till now... this is a PvP-Game with PvP-Endgame!!! Why should they start an PvE-Server?? Imagine being on a spot on an PvE Server... maybe 100+ players who just stay arround and wait for one mob to spawn and try to kill it!! You cant even kill the players cause of the pve server. Thats an bullshit idea and is far away from reality. This will NEVER happen in BDO so stop asking for it.

This game is all about competition. If they added a pve server they would have to make drops almost null to keep with their current setup. Why else would they make a pvp server that massively boosts drop rate. Then If they did add a pve server im sure you wouldnt even be able to farm any enemies consistently. It would look like black friday at walmart...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Novastone said:

This will NEVER happen in BDO so stop asking for it.

Never say never 😉

The chance for PvE servers is very, very low. But years ago PA stated, they will NEVER bring PvE group content and that it NEVER would happen. And what should i say? They will bring PvE group content in the next months. Therefore, never say never 😂

I'm wondering if PvP is really the focus for most of the players? I have not once seen, that the new PvP server was crowded since his start. Not one time even middle crowded in EU. Instead the normal servers got every time crowded, when clan or node wars are running on the other servers.

Unfortunately, we have no real numbers of PvP and PvE players to clarify it. But it would be very interesting, why PA changed the mind and decided to bring PvE group content. They must have some insights, we don't have 😎

Edited by Mihari
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Jacs said:

Is it possible for you to create any other threads not involving PvE server requests and asking when classes are coming? All of that info is there, or not. You are privy to the same info all of us on here have. It goes without saying we know nothing more about future classes then what they have last stated in either a live stream or in an update. All readily available for you with just a few clicks.

just report the post as spam

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mihari said:

They will bring PvE group content in the next months. 

That thing you mean is already online on KR Server and it is just a high level spot where you need 310 AP und 400 DP + group to grind. So no they wouldnt bring something like (Raids and Dungeons) you expect as PvE group content. 

20 hours ago, Mihari said:

I'm wondering if PvP is really the focus for most of the players? I have not once seen, that the new PvP server was crowded since his start.

You know why? Its cause the peeps on Arsha Server are mostly the strongest... and noone wants to go there just to be killed by these players xD

And once more they never changed their mind cause of PvE Content

Yeah arsha server is barely ever crowded but it's near impossible to find an open grind spot without fighting for it in the higher end grind spots. Its essentially an end game server, not for those just starting out or looking to do life skills. Not saying that you can't, just saying it's not really the intended purpose.

5 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Yeah arsha server is barely ever crowded but it's near impossible to find an open grind spot without fighting for it in the higher end grind spots. Its essentially an end game server, not for those just starting out or looking to do life skills. Not saying that you can't, just saying it's not really the intended purpose.

Yes i love arsha i can always find a good fight. Win some, lose some lol

4 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Yes i love arsha i can always find a good fight. Win some, lose some lol

Yeah. I find in impossible to grind efficiently on there so I usually grind on other servers. I like to go to Arsha for the PvP though, its a great way to spend a few hours grinding while stopping for pvp every few minutes, breaks up the monotony of straight grinding for hours. 

1 minute ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Yeah. I find in impossible to grind efficiently on there so I usually grind on other servers. I like to go to Arsha for the PvP though, its a great way to spend a few hours grinding while stopping for pvp every few minutes, breaks up the monotony of straight grinding for hours. 

True indeed, agree hard to grind for a long time but the break up for a little pvp helps the grinding in circles haha

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

True indeed, agree hard to grind for a long time but the break up for a little pvp helps the grinding in circles haha

Makes me nostalgic for those Pre-Mediah Hexe days. Or those Sausans/Pirates days.
I find it funny the pvp engagements in Black Desert started out as. "where did this Sorc attacking me come from?", to "Where did this Striker come from?", to now "Where did this Wizard/Witch come from?". 

Edited by Wiitchcraft
  • Like 1