Sign in to follow this  
Solotijd

Few irritating things about the Shai..

Hello All, 

First of all I really like my Shai but a few things are really irritating me and it would be nice if someone from PA could address it. 

1. The DONKEY!! From what I can tell we only get one Donkey for our Shai and that is the free one we get via quest. The problem with this is my Donkey did not learn Sprint while leveling up and if what little information I could find is correct then lev 15 is max. This means that I will forever have a mount on my Shai that has no sprint :(. This needs to be fixed!

2. Where are all the Shai weapons at? I have yet to see any of the normal Florangs or Vitclari (ie - Bares... etc) drop from any mobs and the MP is always empty. This leads me to believe that perhaps PA forgot to put the Shai weapons in the loot tables? I do know that any of the Monster boss boxes can be opened by your Shai and you will get your Florang/Vitclari boss weapon but as far as the other (non NPC purchasable) weapons they just don't seem to exist. 

Hmm you have a point a i never seen a drop from mob like other weapons..interesting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kawaiimagic said:

I have to agree. Never seen anything drop for shai and you can't craft shai weapons to😵

Yes you can create them in the workshop but the materials to do this are not so simple
 which leads to another problem to evolve the weapon without having to spend memory fagment to recover 
it at the moment I am using my abyssal weapon for not having shai weapons in drop of monsters.

My donkey seems to sprint default, he moves faster after pathing than my t5 horse.

Never leveled a donkey, are they all 15 capped

27 minutes ago, Doktar said:

My donkey seems to sprint default, he moves faster after pathing than my t5 horse.

I am not 100% sure that they are capped at 15 but that is what I have read and my donkey is and has been lev 15 sometime now. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xXxNirvanoxXx said:

Yes you can create them in the workshop but the materials to do this are not so simple
 which leads to another problem to evolve the weapon without having to spend memory fagment to recover 
it at the moment I am using my abyssal weapon for not having shai weapons in drop of monsters.

What city are you using? Look in most of the workshops maybe I miss one

Edited by Kawaiimagic

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Kawaiimagic said:

What city are you using? Look in most of the workshops maybe I miss one 

Heidel

I do not remember exactly the name of the workshops I'm at work now and I could not tell you, but I searched in the workshops and in two it is possible to build the weapon and sub weapon but as I said the materials are a bit annoying to get in abundance to create various weapons to fix the durability

Edited by xXxNirvanoxXx

Just buy the weapons at altinova until you get kzarka and kutum/nouver. Black abyssal if you want too. Decent temporary options. 

12 hours ago, Doktar said:

Yes, my donkey from the the Shai event does also sprint automatically and seems to be faster as some of my horses.

Yes, the max level for donkeys is 15.

23 hours ago, Solotijd said:

Where are all the Shai weapons at? I have yet to see any of the normal Florangs or Vitclari (ie - Bares... etc) drop from any mobs and the MP is always empty. This leads me to believe that perhaps PA forgot to put the Shai weapons in the loot tables? I do know that any of the Monster boss boxes can be opened by your Shai and you will get your Florang/Vitclari boss weapon but as far as the other (non NPC purchasable) weapons they just don't seem to exist. 

There was an emergency maintenance today to address this. Should be fixed now 

36 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

There was an emergency maintenance today to address this. Should be fixed now 

Oh that is awesome! I got to say PA seems to fix things a lot faster than the Devs from another really big console MMO. 

Now we got fix for the weapons.

How about some improvements, faster ticks on basic heal ability, bigger range on big heal, a little lower CDs on protected area and play dead ?

I mean she is a support, i get it that here damage almost equals to zero, but with current status of the game the basic heal doesn´t do much in large scale pvp, the big heal is ok tho. but almost all other support skills have way too long CDs. I mean if we can not do any dmg, let us least support a little more often.

Maybe i am wrong, and all above mentioned will be fixed with her awakening. But so far those things trouble me a bit. Right witch is far bettet support then she is, if we take the heals, buffs, ccs, and also damage, witches win this competition.