Sign in to follow this  
berkayselcuk

Imperial delivery nerf

As many of u know, imperial delivery daily limit is cp/3 on xbox while  its cp/2 on pc. Why u do this pa? Bdo is enjoyable bcs of giving u alternative silver farming methods but cp/3 is killing it. If its about prevent pc veterans abuse it and dont let them make a big gap between new comers, it simply does not work. Top players and veterans grinding money in best spots, killing weak players, dont let anybody reach them. If weak players choose to make money with life skill, cp/3 prevent it. With even 300 cp u can only sell 100 crate. 

Second thing is imperial delivery npc does not show your daily limit and how many left. Im not a programmer but its should not that much hard. 

I know cp/3 probably is not only problem for life skillers but i dont have enough info about other problems. I hope u fix your mistakes. Without life skill bdo is just a grindfest p2w korean mmo. People can find mmo s that have better pvp and pve contents.

Edited by berkayselcuk

I have burned through all of my stock pile I horded and bought cheap on cm weeks ago.

100 boxs a day was Mehdi when it should have been 150.

Added weeks to my turn ins, i wasn't happy either.

Now I fish since imperial is minimal money and I can just do it once a week for worker items.

Well life skilling is a bit harder on Xbox then on PC. First of all on PC You can minimize the game to tray while you do afk processing, fishing etc, so basicly you can do whatever you want once its minimized. On Xbox tho, you cn not do this, there is one way to do such things, overnigh afking, but again, for that you need carryweight, inventory slots, as you probably wont empty ur inventory and sell stuff  every 2-3 hours, and many ppl do not want to leave their box on overnight.

Once they told us it will be coming to xbox i was wondering how will they manage afk life skilling, well here is your answer, they haven´t. SO basicly all you can do is leave it overnight.

Also we do know that the best money for life skillers will be sea monster hunting, that we do not have any idea when it will come.

As for trading/3 is a joke. I do not understand why they have to slow down the whole game like this, if to prevent PC veterans to be ahead, they already messed that up with TET PEN enchances + boss gear. There is already a huge gap even between casual PC gamer and Veteran PC gamer.

We could manage by with grinding, but again as the games class balance stand now, if you do not play a striker or a witch/ wizard, or have full boss armor on TRI atleast, well good luck.

A bit of disappointment that they keep pushing out content without balancing the game itself.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tyraer said:

Well life skilling is a bit harder on Xbox then on PC. First of all on PC You can minimize the game to tray while you do afk processing, fishing etc, so basicly you can do whatever you want once its minimized. On Xbox tho, you cn not do this, there is one way to do such things, overnigh afking, but again, for that you need carryweight, inventory slots, as you probably wont empty ur inventory and sell stuff  every 2-3 hours, and many ppl do not want to leave their box on overnight.

Once they told us it will be coming to xbox i was wondering how will they manage afk life skilling, well here is your answer, they haven´t. SO basicly all you can do is leave it overnight.

Also we do know that the best money for life skillers will be sea monster hunting, that we do not have any idea when it will come.

As for trading/3 is a joke. I do not understand why they have to slow down the whole game like this, if to prevent PC veterans to be ahead, they already messed that up with TET PEN enchances + boss gear. There is already a huge gap even between casual PC gamer and Veteran PC gamer.

We could manage by with grinding, but again as the games class balance stand now, if you do not play a striker or a witch/ wizard, or have full boss armor on TRI atleast, well good luck.

A bit of disappointment that they keep pushing out content without balancing the game itself.

Agreed they ruined imperial trading by limiting it to one server when it's suppose to be for all. I hope this is only a temporary solution.