Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DemonicWinna

XB1:A month+ for awakening? Remove debuffs till then

Recommended Posts

No matter which server it's troll city against shai, not only is there a TWO MIN CD on a heal for a "support" class, but literally every class has the advantage of awakening.

Just farming a empty place for hours for anyone to come along and wipe you.

I main support classes for every mmo/MOBA, this is a pvp oriented game yet shai is dealt a crap hand.

Sitting on 300+ skill points and nothing to invest them on, like if no awakening wasn't bad enough it has the least skills of ALL classes.

 

The argument can be made "it's a support class they shouldn't be able to pvp", but it's a support class with TWO heals and one has a TWO MIN CD, and most skills are ATTACK.

Anyone that disagrees is probably one of the many who enjoy hunting shais', that have nothing better to do with their time than to troll.

Why even release a unfinished class?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly I was looking forward to Shai and maining her.

Ye a month+ for a awakening woow  no thank you plus not adding Shai weapons to drop huh it's really hard to get weapons for this class plus waiting for the awaken the class is fun would of been something I would of enjoy to play but the release and the unfinished of the class is a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kawaiimagic said:

Sadly I was looking forward to Shai and maining her.

Ye a month+ for a awakening woow  no thank you plus not adding Shai weapons to drop huh it's really hard to get weapons for this class plus waiting for the awaken the class is fun would of been something I would of enjoy to play but the release and the unfinished of the class is a joke

You must be new to Black Desert and you must have not read the latest news.

- Weapons not dropping for shai was a bug which was fixed yesterday.

- Unfinished class? Most of the classes that come out have been released without awakening. Exception would be archer who has both since lvl 1. On march 1st we received 6 classes and 0 awakenings and yet the game turned out to be a great success on Xbox.

You guys are too entitled and closed minded to realize that implementing Black Desert to console is a long process due to sheer size of the game and content. 

Try to appreciate something, for once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of my guild are now maiming shai as am I we’ve been having a lot I mean a lot of fun at pvp embrace u do 0 damage but u can be very annoying stunning knocking down debuffs  anyone who says these aren’t vaiable pvp are wrong there’s a place for a  shai party just not everyone’s cup of tea 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You must be new to Black Desert and you must have not read the latest news.

- Weapons not dropping for shai was a bug which was fixed yesterday.

- Unfinished class? Most of the classes that come out have been released without awakening. Exception would be archer who has both since lvl 1. On march 1st we received 6 classes and 0 awakenings and yet the game turned out to be a great success on Xbox.

You guys are too entitled and closed minded to realize that implementing Black Desert to console is a long process due to sheer size of the game and content. 

Try to appreciate something, for once. 

Lol 

Edited by Kawaiimagic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Just as I thought. Zero constructive points. Just spoiled entitled brats.  

Hmm,

Have we meet? You seem to dislike me for what I don't know? I never said I dislike the class in fact I really enjoy the class and I did want to main it when I seen it. To me the class does feel as if its missing something. Maybe my 1st post was mean or something I dunno but I do like the class..but your really coming off as a big dik for 0 reason well for the fact that I dare share what I thought on the class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kawaiimagic said:

Hmm,

Have we meet? You seem to dislike me for what I don't know? I never said I dislike the class in fact I really enjoy the class and I did want to main it when I seen it. To me the class does feel as if its missing something. Maybe my 1st post was mean or something I dunno but I do like the class..but your really coming off as a big dik for 0 reason well for the fact that I dare share what I thought on the class.

Your OG post is a reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Your OG post is a reason. 

That's fair I guess. 

But its just what I think of the class maybe I was a little harsh with my wording...but I still like the class. I would like a weapon for it😡

Edited by Kawaiimagic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kawaiimagic said:

That's fair I guess. 

But its just what I think of the class maybe I was a little harsh with my wording...but I still like the class. I would like a weapon for it😡

Yo mate, i already main the shai, with boss gear, kzarka kutum nouver, all boss pieces on TRI.

She is really fun to play on PVE, life skilling are amazing, grinding is amazing if no one interrupts, BUT as PVP comes in to the game well duh.

Her DMG equals to 0 even over 200 AP. she has one CC that actually works, but on NW its useless as it laggs even on Xbox one X. Her basic heal 200 every 5 sec is okay for self sustain not that helpful on group base, her large heal 2100 over 3 ticks is cool, but stationary a bit long animation so i keep realising that every time i see someone around half HP and use the skill it is too late for them. Also the CD on the skill is way too long for a support class.

 

Also all the other support skills CDs seems too long.

Right now she feels unfinished, 4 support skills 3 of them on long CD, 1 CC, 0 damage in PVP. No passives, no absolutes.

I hope they will add awakening with more skills than other classes, focused purely on supporting with reasonable CDs on the skills,

Edited by Tyraer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tyraer said:

Yo mate, i already main the shai, with boss gear, kzarka kutum nouver, all boss pieces on TRI.

She is really fun to play on PVE, life skilling are amazing, grinding is amazing if no one interrupts, BUT as PVP comes in to the game well duh.

Her DMG equals to 0 even over 200 AP. she has one CC that actually works, but on NW its useless as it laggs even on Xbox one X. Her basic heal 200 every 5 sec is okay for self sustain not that helpful on group base, her large heal 2100 over 3 ticks is cool, but stationary a bit long animation so i keep realising that every time i see someone around half HP and use the skill it is too late for them. Also the CD on the skill is way too long for a support class.

 

Also all the other support skills CDs seems too long.

Right now she feels unfinished, 4 support skills 3 of them on long CD, 1 CC, 0 damage in PVP. No passives, no absolutes.

I hope they will add awakening with more skills than other classes, focused purely on supporting with reasonable CDs on the skills,

And now they're releasing ninja on 10th, instead of focusing on shai's awakening, smh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemonicWinna said:

And now they're releasing ninja on 10th, instead of focusing on shai's awakening, smh.

Shai awakening will come together with PC. No sooner, no later.

Release of other classes is a separate, exclusive for xbox plan and schedule. 

In other words, don't mix shai with other classes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

And now they're releasing ninja on 10th, instead of focusing on shai's awakening, smh.

Who said they are not focussing on shai awakening? 

Who said there is only one Team focussing in classes and not one Team for shai one team for ninja and other classes? 

When the next completely new class (wich will be new for pc aswell) will be released it also will NOT have absolutes and awakening like it was and is on pc, this discussion will start again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shai feels very unfinished, and im not talking about awakening.No other class has the extreme amount of skill points going unused like her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Then why saying she got abbandoned for ninja ? 

Pc has the same Problem, no ultimate, absolutes, rabams wich take a decent amount of SP...

Some Ppl on PC have already 800 SP laying around but ive seen nobody complaining about that

her "usefull" and finished skills come all with awakening so just wait with your complaining until then

Edited by Aozu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Aozu said:

Then why saying she got abbandoned for ninja ? 

Pc has the same Problem, no ultimate, absolutes, rabams wich take a decent amount of SP...

Some Ppl on PC have already 800 SP laying around but ive seen nobody complaining about that

her "usefull" and finished skills come all with awakening so just wait with your complaining until then

Hmmm, okay so we can start complaining about class balance then ? Cuz on Xbox they pretty much messed it up totally, and PC has them somewhat balanced at least.

Edited by Tyraer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shai’s kinda suck at PvE grinding as well

 

Most classes have a Large Dash (Musa, Wit, Wiz,Ninja,Sorc ...etc)

Most those classes have a large hit radius with 1 or more moves that are able to one shot mobs (depending on gear)

 

*Take Fogans :

Any Of those classes (Same Gear Level as Shai) can launch itself in the middle of a large pack of Fogans and one shot them .

Meantime a Shai has a short dash that you have to repeat constantly .

If you want to do a large group attack from the middle you have to attack 3..... that’s THREE times with RT to get out the best Large Group Attack .

Down Left Stick+RB will only take out a few .

 

You run up and instead hit Foward RT , LT+RT , you will not be able to kill the whole group .

 

So unless you really outskill/out gear your opponents in PvP you can’t kill them .

And your skills after the last Class Buffs will have you lacking when it comes to out Grinding classes .

 

So exp per kill is longer , you might or might not have to nomad the whole area to exp because of two factors above .

 

Dont get me wrong , I have a 59 witch and a 59 Shai , my Shai is just more fun as a more cartoon character .

The heals while horrible have been a great help at all types of bosses .

have helped me stay alive in PvP , but ultimately they either give up (because their gear is low) or eventually after time and effort kill me .

 

Id love to say my skill has something to do with survival but in reality , it’s my large HP pool and heals .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...