[CM]Shirna

Status Update!

57 minutes ago, Beond said:

Make that 100% please

Cruel you are ... taking the last 2% from the believers, let them hope and suffer for a bit longer, I mean its 2% ... 2%! chance it might (as if e-e)  

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 4:11 AM, Suso90 said:

the people who are in the forums from day 0 will have priority in the beta or the people who will be will be totally random? 

In future tests, most likely though I can't really guarantee anything yet ;) 

13 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, I think they should update the community with progress like at least every second week, since they promised the release in q1. I don't like the silence for months either

We were, but then Gamescom/PAX happened. We'll be bringing back bi-weekly dev notes as soon as possible. Any particular department you would like to hear from this time round? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

We were, but then Gamescom/PAX happened. We'll be bringing back bi-weekly dev notes as soon as possible. Any particular department you would like to hear from this time round? 

I think most just want the combat videos that we have been waiting for. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

1. Combat/Controls

2. Afk mechanics

3. Family Name

1 minute ago, Azuki said:

1. Combat/Controls

2. Afk mechanics

3. Family Name

Combat would be awesome, a decent explanation on how hot keys look and work now. it would be great if you could release a gameplay from PAX too. 

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

PR Xbox department 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

maybe some gameplay from cooperation with another player, or slave management system, system node

8 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

How about the marketing department?

Im intrested to know how will you appeal to xbox players to ensure a large community ingame.

What are the difficulties in reaching to a westren xbox user?

Do you think it could have been easier to target eastern ps users?

Streamers (mixer @xbox) are a potential source of free publicity and exposure, do you plan on encouraging that somehow?

How will you tackle the challenge of keeping players engaged with the game?

Will you offer special deals you can disclose at this time?

.. the **** I do instead of working lol

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 3:04 PM, Azuki said:

I have a feeing family name might be tied to our gamertags

Hope not , characters need first and last name it would be dumb to have Demonsoul XxpassionfruitxX420 as a full name...

2 hours ago, Daventry said:

Hope not , characters need first and last name it would be dumb to have Demonsoul XxpassionfruitxX420 as a full name...

Same, I have a really nice last name planned and ready and it would suck to end up just using my gamertag

On 9/12/2018 at 7:06 PM, [CM] Simon said:

I was happy to meet you all at Pre-PAX!

I'm the guy who suggested the unlocked Camera or Free Look while running if possible lol

I was hoping to see more of it during PAX itself but *Shrugs*.. Maybe you can show us Combat from the Warrior? The Sorc/Witch did good damage on the test NPC's.. But the Warrior felt like I was beating them with a wet noodle lol

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 5:06 AM, [CM] Simon said:

Think Azuki so as Inferno pointed the most obvious things out part from the family name that there is no real need to question ... but the one thing I'd like to know is ... is it going to be region locked. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, toxotorro said:

Noticed the info page is finally up on the Xbox website. We're getting there 😬

It’s been out for months. 

1 hour ago, toxotorro said:

Noticed the info page is finally up on the Xbox website. We're getting there 😬

:o no wai

• Haha 2

To those complaining the beta isn't out yet chill. It takes time to make sure everything is ready for a beta testing just give the company some time it will probably be out in October or maybe at the latest early November.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aztrologies said:

To those complaining the beta isn't out yet chill. It takes time to make sure everything is ready for a beta testing just give the company some time it will probably be out in October or maybe at the latest early November.

Or at latest q1 2018. Spare us the enlightenment please

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aztrologies said:

Oddly enough, think everyone was saying that exact same thing....last year this time when the game was supposed to release 1st qtr of 2018.

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 5

I have never played BDO and am looking forward to getting my hands on it and truly appreciate the updates on its progress but what I really wanna talk about is the conformation for registration email.I have signed up on for the closed beta multiple times and still haven't gotten an email. Does that mean I'm not excepted for the beta

Edited by MajesticSageX
Email

Do I am going to receive a confirmation about the Beta? Because I 've been registered but... you know I don't really know. :-D

20 minutes ago, GNCL said:

Do I am going to receive a confirmation about the Beta? Because I 've been registered but... you know I don't really know. 😄

I don't think you will receive confirmation. Only invitation when they finally run it 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 2:12 AM, [CM] Simon said:

We know that we’ve been pretty quiet lately and we haven’t really been able to provide the community with any update progress, so we thought we would give you guys an idea on where we are currently at.

Recently at the Pre-PAX event for ID@Xbox, users got to experience a bit of Black Desert on Xbox. They were mostly able to get a feel for the combat and the updated UI since the build we had E3, but everything seemed to work well. There are still some things that need to be polished and the developers are working hard on making sure that everything works properly. 

We will soon be starting a few small scale tests, and over time we intend to expand the scope of the tests to include more players. This process will allow us to focus our tests on different facets of the game. By limiting the scope of our initial tests, we will be able to focus our attention on any game issues that arise. As we ramp up the size of the tests, we will be focusing on server stability.

So stay tuned for more updates!

It is good to be quiet as that means you are diligently working to create the best that the game can be on console! Thank-you for this update! I look forward to great testing as soon as it is ready.....but that doesn't mean you get to take a break lol get back to work :)