Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Ninja coming on 10th of July

Awesome right? Of course, the usual Facebook comments section is starting to fill up with "Wee wont taymuh" posts... 

Posted (edited)

Not trying to be ungrateful but only one class? I thought they would have released more than just one class at a time. Maybe with kamasylve perhaps. I wonder if there will be an event for this class.

Edited by Vengecide

Never been a fan of ninja but will level it for rewards. Got my wiz and just waiting on mystic bae lol

It is good to see, that the next class is coming. But I will wait for the Mystic, Tamer and then Maehwa 😎

What are they thinking, at least give kuno with ninja its the same class just ones male and other is female counterpart. 

Posted (edited)

They are thinking...... How can we milk them out of pearl shop items the most effective way? Duh

Not that I don't fall for it.  I'm out atleast $400-$500. So far.  I love the game but I can see they try pretty hard to get our money.  Sometimes I feel like damn I just spent money on pearls now I want this...ect. 

Edited by Rook

3 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

What are they thinking, at least give kuno with ninja its the same class just ones male and other is female counterpart. 

Ninja is the only class left without a counterpart beside archer who doesnt have one. I dont think it will be much longer til everyone is in. Im wondering if its a data and balance type thing they are looking at. Just my guess though. I do agree with doing them both at the same time though.

44 minutes ago, Dragonfiend said:

Ninja is the only class left without a counterpart beside archer who doesnt have one. I dont think it will be much longer til everyone is in. Im wondering if its a data and balance type thing they are looking at. Just my guess though. I do agree with doing them both at the same time though.

We are also missing Maehwa, the Musa's counterpart.

1 hour ago, Dragonfiend said:

They're just releasing the most wanted classes, I think they take polls and stuff. If I was them, i would release the most popular classes last to maximize the monies.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

We are also missing Maehwa, the Musa's counterpart.

I think he means that we have now all classes except their counter part. Like striker mystique, Ranger archer, musa maehwa, warrior valk, and ninja kunoichi.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I think he means that we have now all classes except their counter part. Like striker mystique, Ranger archer, musa maehwa, warrior valk, and ninja kunoichi.

Oh, that makes sense.

7 minutes ago, Voodoo77 said:

gonna be a lot of rerolling strikers

I'm a 60 striker, I'm not re-rolling but I may try ninja out. 

11 hours ago, Voodoo77 said:

gonna be a lot of rerolling strikers

They will quickly realize they can’t make a tenth of mistakes they were allowed to make on striker and get away with it and that the class has a difficult learning curve. They will be back on striker in no time.

5 hours ago, Anyone said:

They will quickly realize they can’t make a tenth of mistakes they were allowed to make on striker and get away with it and that the class has a difficult learning curve. They will be back on striker in no time.

So true lol

6 hours ago, Anyone said:

never played ninja but I've heard that he is extremely hard to learn in PvP together with Kuno..