Jump to content
RainyWillow

I can’t equip my saddle on my donkey

Recommended Posts

Whenever I try to equip my saddle, it says “there are no mounts that can equip that item” 

why does this happen? I’m not riding my horse. I’m standing next to it and it keeps saying that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RainyWillow said:

Whenever I try to equip my saddle, it says “there are no mounts that can equip that item” 

why does this happen? I’m not riding my horse. I’m standing next to it and it keeps saying that

Do you have a donkey saddle??? If not buy one he can't equipp a horsesaddle😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RainyWillow said:

It says donkeys can use it, it just doesn’t seem to work...

If you got it before the Shai update, then yeah, it will say you can "use it on horses, camels and donkeys", but you can't use it (or anything that horses/camels can use) on donkeys anymore. You hafta get donkey specific/only gear now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just unequipped a horse saddle and can no longer equip it.  It keeps trying to put it into the horse inv.  I would add that I can no longer equip any horse gear.  New or old gear.

Edited by lancia12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lancia12 said:

I just unequipped a horse saddle and can no longer equip it.  It keeps trying to put it into the horse inv.  I would add that I can no longer equip any horse gear.  New or old gear.

I had this earlier, too. Try just using/clicking/selecting the item while in your regular inventory near your horse (don't have the tab for horse inventory up/open). I did this and it automatically equipped on my horse. I believe since the Ninja update if you have the tab for horse inventory open, items just go into it's inventory, they don't equip (whether this is a bug or intended, dunno)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FaythsRequiem said:

I had this earlier, too. Try just using/clicking/selecting the item while in your regular inventory near your horse (don't have the tab for horse inventory up/open). I did this and it automatically equipped on my horse. I believe since the Ninja update if you have the tab for horse inventory open, items just go into it's inventory, they don't equip (whether this is a bug or intended, dunno)

I'm pretty sure I did that but I will try again and report back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...