Sign in to follow this  
Osidelife

LF chill guild with solid leadership. 58 witch 460 GS.

Played PC since beta with LOTD, Flex, DeadSerious and others.  58 witch just looking for solid guild with dedicated leadership.  No mic just headset but should have mic soon.  Reply here with discord info or just send me a guild invite if you meet requirements.

not interested in filling out any applications lol this ain't a job.  Must be medium + guild.

4 hours ago, NighttimeComet said:

Hey, check out Rogues Gallery, if you like what you read, hit me up. Or you can wait for days for a reply from the other guilds. 

I'm online now send invite

11 hours ago, Osidelife said:

Played PC since beta with LOTD, Flex, DeadSerious and others.  58 witch just looking for solid guild with dedicated leadership.  No mic just headset but should have mic soon.  Reply here with discord info or just send me a guild invite if you meet requirements.

not interested in filling out any applications lol this ain't a job.  Must be medium + guild.

are you NA/EU ? we're a chilled large guild, and now looking to recruit more members who are interested to do regular node wars.