[CM]Shirna

Region/Languages at launch!

Adventurers! 
We are still working on releasing more information regarding the launch contents and beyond for Playstation 4, but we can at least confirm which languages and regions we will be supporting with this launch. 

Languages Available: 
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean and Japanese

Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. 

We look forward to welcoming you to Black Desert for Playstation 4! 

Black Desert PS4 Team

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Если вы хотите чтобы мы платили вам деньги, добавьте русский язык и другие языки которых не хватает сообществу! Иначе вас ждёт провал. 

On 7/12/2019 at 9:01 AM, Sword Art said:

Если вы хотите чтобы мы платили вам деньги, добавьте русский язык и другие языки которых не хватает сообществу! Иначе вас ждёт провал. 

Ой да ладно, оу комьюнити не платежеспособно по сравнению с евро.

3 hours ago, Backspace said:

Ой да ладно, оу комьюнити не платежеспособно по сравнению с евро.

Странно, а Bungie переводя Destiny 2 на русский язык посчитало что платежеспособно.

Edited by Gugurchik

On 7/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 
We are still working on releasing more information regarding the launch contents and beyond for Playstation 4, but we can at least confirm which languages and regions we will be supporting with this launch. 

Languages Available: 

Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. 

Black Desert PS4 Team

Can we get some gamplay video from game ps4 ( FPS) ? Can u Say with what content we start Vanila? 

Edited by Don_Sebastian
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 12:25 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

We are still working on releasing more information regarding the launch contents and beyond for Playstation 4

When we can get new info? 😭

Снимок экрана 2019-07-18 в 18.15.12.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Black Desert Team,

So my PSN is on American region on my PS4, but I live in Saudi Arabia. I'm thinking of pre-ordering the ultimate pack but I need to be sure, would I be able to play this game from my current location? or is the region lock is also for the consoles as it is for PC? Is the game going to use my game version when i try to login, or would it look at the IP address of my location and I would be blocked?

I saw many similar questions on the twitter account and i just found out about this website. Please help. 

On 7/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, Eggneel said:

Dear Black Desert Team,

So my PSN is on American region on my PS4, but I live in Saudi Arabia. I'm thinking of pre-ordering the ultimate pack but I need to be sure, would I be able to play this game from my current location? or is the region lock is also for the consoles as it is for PC? Is the game going to use my game version when i try to login, or would it look at the IP address of my location and I would be blocked?

I saw many similar questions on the twitter account and i just found out about this website. Please help. 

This is that im trying to find out my self :(, just doesn't seem to be a lot of info floating about to this issue.

really hope we get more info on this or at least release a beta like they did for xbox so ppl can get a feel about the game and test if they can play on their region. 

@[CM]Shirna ?

On 7/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 

Languages Available: 

Regions Available:

Black Desert PS4 Team

ps_beta_main_en.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 11:26 PM, Corenet said:

This is that im trying to find out my self :(, just doesn't seem to be a lot of info floating about to this issue.

really hope we get more info on this or at least release a beta like they did for xbox so ppl can get a feel about the game and test if they can play on their region. 

@[CM]Shirna ?

On 7/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, Eggneel said:

Dear Black Desert Team,

I had the same question myself. But as someone said on the thread that I posted, even if it is not blocked, an official statement that it wouldn't be blocked would be enforcing this, therefore they might not be able to say it publicly. However, the open beta has been announced, so I got super excited that I got to try out if I get IP block or not, without purchasing the game. Try doing the same! Don't forget to pre-register!

Edited by BushWildWithin

More likely you would be able to play from different account, but the biggest doubt that I currently have - if you will be able to use your bonuses (let’s say Ultimate addition) on another account 🤔

Any experience from other games someone can share with us?😅

Thanks guys. Yea i signed up for the beta. My guess would be if u bought ultimate pack on American store you will only be able to use them on American servers. I plan on playing there if its playable from my current location

44 minutes ago, tananta said:

More likely you would be able to play from different account, but the biggest doubt that I currently have - if you will be able to use your bonuses (let’s say Ultimate addition) on another account 🤔

Any experience from other games someone can share with us?😅

Bonuses will be given only to 1 family (mean user account)

Edited by Gemoglobin

On 7/9/2019 at 10:25 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Regions Available:

Is Mexico considered in this regions?

Will be available to purchase on Taiwan PSN on Launch or planing to launch in a near future?

Edited by stromaso

On 7/10/2019 at 3:25 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 

Languages Available: 

Regions Available:

Black Desert PS4 Team

I am in New Zealand purchasing for PS4. Will I have an option of NA or EU servers at the beginning or will I default to one for which I cannot change? If so, any idea where will I be locked into? This is important for anyone who has friends around the world so I hope I can get an answer. Buying it to play with friends is sort of key to most peoples purchases I think. It would be a waste of money to pre-order and find out it was a waste of time as I can't play with them. I want to avoid buying this game then asking for a refund as this was not clear from the start. Any assistance in answering this would be appreciated!

On 8/3/2019 at 6:30 PM, Tragous said:

I am in New Zealand purchasing for PS4. Will I have an option of NA or EU servers at the beginning or will I default to one for which I cannot change? If so, any idea where will I be locked into? This is important for anyone who has friends around the world so I hope I can get an answer. Buying it to play with friends is sort of key to most peoples purchases I think. It would be a waste of money to pre-order and find out it was a waste of time as I can't play with them. I want to avoid buying this game then asking for a refund as this was not clear from the start. Any assistance in answering this would be appreciated!

What region are the games you play on PS4 now? This isn't a sudden or newt thing on console. The games you play are tied to the region your account is from. Black Desert isn't going to change how PSN works. If this was so important you and your friends would have this sorted years ago.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, SoloTyrant said:

What region are the games you play on PS4 now? This isn't a sudden or newt thing on console. The games you play are tied to the region your account is from. Black Desert isn't going to change how PSN works. If this was so important you and your friends would have this sorted years ago.

There are plenty of games on the PS4 that aren't region locked, people like being able to play with their overseas friends.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:48 AM, Dragonfire2lm said:

On 8/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, SoloTyrant said:

What region are the games you play on PS4 now? This isn't a sudden or newt thing on console. The games you play are tied to the region your account is from. Black Desert isn't going to change how PSN works. If this was so important you and your friends would have this sorted years ago.

There are plenty of games on the PS4 that aren't region locked, people like being able to play with their overseas friends.

I should have been more clear. The games aren't region locked but your accounts and most DLC/Servers locked by region. You can play any physical disc of a game in any region but the digital versions can only be bought and played by accounts from that region.

People like playing with overseas friends on PS4 and do so by making accounts that match the region their overseas friends are in. This is how PS4 and PSN have worked for year...

Edited by SoloTyrant

8 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

I should have been more clear. The games aren't region locked but your accounts and most DLC/Servers locked by region. You can play any physical disc of a game in any region but the digital versions can only be bought and played by accounts from that region.

People like playing with overseas friends on PS4 and do so by making accounts that match the region their overseas friends are in. This is how PS4 and PSN have worked for year...

Oh I see, then at the very least I hope the game will give us the option to switch servers...