[CM]Shirna

Region/Languages at launch!

On 7/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 
We are still working on releasing more information regarding the launch contents and beyond for Playstation 4, but we can at least confirm which languages and regions we will be supporting with this launch. 

Languages Available: 
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean and Japanese

Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. 

We look forward to welcoming you to Black Desert for Playstation 4! 

Black Desert PS4 Team

Please pay attention to this.  

아시아 서버에서 한국 일본 합하여 그로 인해 가문명/케릭명 은 영어, 숫자 만 사용된다는데,

길드명도 각각의 나라언어가 아닌 영어, 숫자 로만 사용해야하나요?

It is sad to see a game so well acclaimed simply ignoring other regions, Brazil is one of the countries that consume games in 
the world, if we did not have the pc game in EN I would even respect the region block, I can not even blame sony for the neglect 
of not having the game to buy in English since I have an xbox and it does not have, so we believe that the neglect may come from 
the distribution company that is only focusing on one region and leaving others aside. We want to know if there is at least one 
release date for the northern region latam.
Edited by SpriteDonati
  • Like 2

On 7/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 
We are still working on releasing more information regarding the launch contents and beyond for Playstation 4, but we can at least confirm which languages and regions we will be supporting with this launch. 

Languages Available: 

Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. 

Black Desert PS4 Team

In the Spanish translation, some texts are in English and other languages.

@ToniSenseiI've been watching that you have post a lot of bugs ingame. Maybe you should put it together in a single post. Great work, by the way. 

Creo que deberías ponerlos juntos para que te hagan más caso y en inglés, pero estoy contigo al 100%. Hay fallos que hay que pulir.

Un saludo!!

4 hours ago, AncorG.M. said:

@ToniSenseiI've been watching that you have post a lot of bugs ingame. Maybe you should put it together in a single post. Great work, by the way. 

Creo que deberías ponerlos juntos para que te hagan más caso y en inglés, pero estoy contigo al 100%. Hay fallos que hay que pulir.

Un saludo!!

Los voy poniendo a medida que los voy viendo. Hago lo que puedo con el inglés por eso no me extiendo demasiado. Falta soporte en español para la versión PS4 que en la versión PC lo tienen.

Edited by ToniSensei
  • Like 2

I bought my BDO from my Australian psn and my irl friends bought from their NA psn so we can’t play together. Are there any options for me to change my region to NA or is my only option to Buy the game again from NA store?

We need the Portuguese language and services for America's south region, PearAbbys don't make yourself lazy that's ugly.

Edited by CesarDX
  • Like 2

應該先補釘多國語言!

而不是補釘新腳色吧!

多少人買了卻無法玩你們看數據應該要知道才對

何時才會有中文可以玩。

Edited by 陳太太

not only do we need more languages, but also servers ... Always on the rise!  very leg and delay, "portuguese" language and "SA" servers

• Like 2

On 7/10/2019 at 1:25 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers! 

Languages Available: 

Regions Available:

Black Desert PS4 Team

I am located in Australia.

I’m rather disappointed with this information as it has been quite misleading. 
I understand that since I have purchased a digital copy in Australia it is tied to PSN EU and as a result I am region locked to the EU servers, however the information clearly shows Australia/New Zealand listed under the regions Available.

Now I also understand that if I purchase a physical copy that it will be able to be Played in the region it was purchased in, however there are NO physical copies available for Australia/New Zealand that I can source.

Being in Australia yet being region locked to EU which is physically further away is crazy :(  The fact that Australia/New Zealand are listed under available regions is misleading.

Edited by Gertrude
Grammatical error
  • Thanks 1

Is there a chance to add Russian language? I’m already playing but why don’t you add Russian like in PC version? It could increase number of Russian speaking players here. 
Another question is why PS4 graphics is so ugly? Do you have any plans to improve it?

The company does not present a goal for the year, nor a notion of steps to be added!  A disrespect to the user who loved the game ... however it is played in a corner, as if the game would only have profits!  the mobile version is enriching them and things work there!

the game only has 7 languages!  7 language for an MMORPG of this level is the real lack of management inability!  and the tie only filling the pockets!  even a fan would be able to translate the game into several languages on his own, even better optimize it!

6 hours ago, CesarDX said:

the game only has 7 languages!  7 language for an MMORPG of this level is the real lack of management inability!  and the tie only filling the pockets!  even a fan would be able to translate the game into several languages on his own, even better optimize it!

Mate I've seen you ask for Portuguese language to be added in the game but they're only adding languages for the countries the game is available in they only have EU and NA servers and Brazil isn't in north america as far as I know 

On 1/23/2020 at 5:14 PM, Linxz said:

Mate I've seen you ask for Portuguese language to be added in the game but they're only adding languages for the countries the game is available in they only have EU and NA servers and Brazil isn't in north america as far as I know 

Yes, they did not provide bj s in the southern region of the Americas ... for sheer incompetence!  it doesn’t matter which region is going to be available, PA doesn’t care about the player, let it go… where there is a PSN, the company should be obliged, since it’s a paid service!  to play ... the Black Desert community is too much of a nut at that point!  there is no charge at the level!  so they abuse it.

Will Chinese system notification language be available in the future?

As you know, in Asian Server, one can always see Korean and Janpanese system notifications, sometimes English, but no chinese at all.

Some of us  can understand English, but some cannot. 

We have numerous PS4 daily active players. as for my guild we have approximately 80 out of 100 active players.

So please give more attention to Chinese notification language. Hope to see it soon. Thanks!

On 7/13/2019 at 10:14 AM, Don_Sebastian said:

Can we get some gamplay video from game ps4 ( FPS) ? Can u Say with what content we start Vanila? 

They will doctor the video up and send you a test server video. PS4's actual performance is terrible even on PS-only servers. Completely unplayable without an SSD investment and usually requires upgrading to a PS4 Pro