Impyriel

Pre-orders and Ultimate

Who here pre-ordered Ultimate edition? I did and I know next to little about this game but I’ve watched some videos and I’m hyped. Haven’t played mmorpgs in a while either but I was pretty competitive back in Vanilla wow and games before that (if anyone remembers Asherons Call). Can’t wait to PvP!

• Like 3

I just pre-ordered the Ultimate edition. I can't say I know much about the game or if I will even enjoy it. The little I know has me excited though and it launches on PS4 the day my vacation starts.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully losing myself in this one for at least two weeks.

• Like 2

I'm pre-ordering Ultimate next week! Can't wait for PS4 BDO to drop. It really is the best value.

Edited by Helzefeld
typos
  • Like 1

yes I pre-ordered ultimate.  I am almost at PvP level on PC but a lot of my friends don't want to invest into gaming rigs so I came onto PS4 to play with my friends I ordered ultimate edition

• Like 1

Anyone know if games gonna be regions locked? I'm located in Australia so not sure if we can play with friends from USA/EU

3 hours ago, OldGamer said:

Anyone know if games gonna be regions locked? I'm located in Australia so not sure if we can play with friends from USA/EU

«Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. » 

that means different servers and ofc you can't play together. Only way to play together is to get the same region PSN accounts (but remember you need not only the game but also PS+)

23 hours ago, Dallen_DT said:

Vext are u leaving BDO on Xbox? :)

I'm playing a bit of xbox still but will be running the guild eXile  on NA servers for Ps4 :)

8 hours ago, HarleyQuin said:

I would preorder ultimate edition BUT I want PA to announce classes and what content we will be getting at launch...

I assumed it’s like what’s listed in PS store which is the starter 6 classes. Or the same as Xbox had initially at its release. I’d love to be wrong 😎

2 minutes ago, Impyriel said:

I assumed it’s like what’s listed in PS store which is the starter 6 classes. Or the same as Xbox had initially at its release. I’d love to be wrong 😎

On the ps store it also says Valencia will be out at launch so I really am confused. I don't get it why they don't make a public statement regarding what we shall get to our money's worth.

"From the forests of Calpheon to the harsh deserts of Valencia, Black Desert has a whole world to explore. " - Is at the product description on the store page....

1 hour ago, HarleyQuin said:

On the ps store it also says Valencia will be out at launch so I really am confused. I don't get it why they don't make a public statement regarding what we shall get to our money's worth.

"From the forests of Calpheon to the harsh deserts of Valencia, Black Desert has a whole world to explore. " - Is at the product description on the store page....

I think its only showcase the game to bring more ppl. Like other game 

58 minutes ago, Don_Sebastian said:

I think its only showcase the game to bring more ppl. Like other game 

That is not showcasing, if that is the case, that is FALSE ADVERTISING. Anyway I decided not to preorder until there is more info on what we are getting.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mary69Jane said:

«Regions Available:
Europe (Including Russia), North America, Japan, Korea and Australia/New Zealand. » 

that means different servers and ofc you can't play together. Only way to play together is to get the same region PSN accounts (but remember you need not only the game but also PS+)

That's what exactly killed Tera on PS4

9 hours ago, HarleyQuin said:

It's gonna be the same as Xbox, I'm not sure why anyone would think they're gonna release all their content at once. The progression is going to be gated behind patches, otherwise they would be making a lot of areas and items obsolete.

17 hours ago, Vext said:

I'm playing a bit of xbox still but will be running the guild eXile  on NA servers for Ps4 :)

nooo, why? :) still in Alpha on Xbox? :)

I just got the ultimate edition too and joined for the Beta, also new to this game, I'm looking up as much info as I can. This Youtuber does good videos about this game, he posts about Xbox, PS4, and PC versions and as you know there aren't many ps4 related videos, but I found this video really insightful. It's about Grind Spot Etiquette and the unwritten rules for grinding that the PC community generally has. Give it a whirl if you have some time, I think it's a good video to help out us newer players so we can all enjoy the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Laugaz said:

I just got the ultimate edition too and joined for the Beta, also new to this game, I'm looking up as much info as I can. This Youtuber does good videos about this game, he posts about Xbox, PS4, and PC versions and as you know there aren't many ps4 related videos, but I found this video really insightful. It's about Grind Spot Etiquette and the unwritten rules for grinding that the PC community generally has. Give it a whirl if you have some time, I think it's a good video to help out us newer players so we can all enjoy the game.

Thank you sir. I’ve been watching all the videos I can. Vext videos are superb. I now can watch them while I work since I got a new phone carrier with unlimited data (mainly so my daughter can watch her youtube videos 😂)

Edited by Impyriel

34 minutes ago, Murderburger_ said:

I made a quick video to sum up the best package to buy 😂

Should have added a tl;dr because the video is so damn long ! Love it !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Murderburger_ said:

This man speaks logic.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:51 AM, Murderburger_ said:

10/10 would do again... This sums up what everyone is thinking when we get asked 'which bundle' if you have the cash just do it.... not even a close comparison.

On 7/26/2019 at 7:46 AM, Laugaz said:

Cheers for linking, glad you've enjoyed the content - my website will be live shortly, and im in the process of flooding content and writing written guides to go  along with the Black Desert PS4/Xbox One Guides I've already done/will be doing.

On 7/26/2019 at 7:10 PM, Impyriel said:

Thank you sir. I’ve been watching all the videos I can. Vext videos are superb. I now can watch them while I work since I got a new phone carrier with unlimited data (mainly so my daughter can watch her youtube videos 😂)

Ha ha i spend entirely too much time when I should be working, researching and watching content :) more coming soon.

• Like 1