Sign in to follow this  
ChilMeiSTer1968

Upgrading To Sell on CM

So recently while grinding with my Shai i managed to get a few Yuria Florangs to drop so i thought brilliant i had some valks scrolls and all the stones i needed and managed to upgrade two of them to DUO versions. I was well happy thinking these will make a nice bit of silver on the CM how wrong was i, the mats alone that i used would have made me more silver i used around 550k worth of basic stones to get them both to +15 then around 28 million worth of the hard stones to get them both to duo i had to buy an extra 3 florangs for the repairs another 90k. In the end i was left with two DUO florangs worth 9 million each on the CM.

This was a totally pointless waste of my resources and time for a stupid market system designed to make you fail and turn to the Pearl store as these are the only items that sell well on there and the easiest way to make (sorry buy) silver for your upgrade items. I bought two pearl store outfits after my let down last night making a total of 88 million silver and then bought my Shai the TRI armour pieces i wanted again proving that this game is Pay To Win but it is hidden inside a very sophisticated bad RNG and poor Market system.

Yes i agree that there are some lucky players on here who for some reason the RNG gods love them but for most casual players its not happening hence the pearl store is there to help you fix this issue, for £75.00 you can buy 10000 pearls thats three outfits selling on store at 45 million each total £135.000.000 per week for players with money to spend top that off with the odd lucky drop within a month you can be full TRI gear and all your upgrading mats saved for TET attempts. I did this with just 3 pearl outfits sold per week but you can sell a max of 5.

I say if you got the cash your gonna win everytime, but its not pay to win honest.     

Edited by ChilMeiSTer1968

32 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

So recently while grinding with my Shai i managed to get a few Yuria Florangs to drop so i thought brilliant i had some valks scrolls and all the stones i needed and managed to upgrade two of them to DUO versions. I was well happy thinking these will make a nice bit of silver on the CM how wrong was i, the mats alone that i used would have made me more silver i used around 550k worth of basic stones to get them both to +15 then around 28 million worth of the hard stones to get them both to duo i had to buy an extra 3 florangs for the repairs another 90k. In the end i was left with two DUO florangs worth 9 million each on the CM.

This was a totally pointless waste of my resources and time for a stupid market system designed to make you fail and turn to the Pearl store as these are the only items that sell well on there and the easiest way to make (sorry buy) silver for your upgrade items. I bought two pearl store outfits after my let down last night making a total of 88 million silver and then bought my Shai the TRI armour pieces i wanted again proving that this game is Pay To Win but it is hidden inside a very sophisticated bad RNG and poor Market system.

Yes i agree that there are some lucky players on here who for some reason the RNG gods love them but for most casual players its not happening hence the pearl store is there to help you fix this issue, for £75.00 you can buy 10000 pearls thats three outfits selling on store at 45 million each total £135.000.000 per week for players with money to spend top that off with the odd lucky drop within a month you can be full TRI gear and all your upgrading mats saved for TET attempts. I did this with just 3 pearl outfits sold per week but you can sell a max of 5.

I say if you got the cash your gonna win everytime, but its not pay to win honest.     

The only good scenario to sell your DUO/TRI armor or weapons is when you manage to upgrade to boss gear. Example, I sold my tri grunil chest, boots, and my tri liverto and my tri leather vambrace after I got boss gear equivalents and got them to TRI. 

Upgrading gear for sale is not a wise thing to do due to high prices of concentrated black stones. Also, RNG can be bad between +12 and +15. 

Exception could be certain blue accessories like mos, witch's, RCE, and yellows like ogre, crescent, serap, basi. 

Small edit. You can also keep your old DUO/TRI gear to build failstacks and sell when you accidentally make them TET but that's a long run strategy and you don't want tet non-boss gear .. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

You could have gone hot spot fishing for 2 hours and made just as much silver or more.  Rather than wasting real money for pearl outfits and then screaming pay to win.  There are so many ways to make silver in this game it's stupid.  You just have to take the time to earn it.  Also you can make way more silver hot spot fishing a week than you ever could selling pearl shop items in a week.  For 2 hours of hot spot fishing(3 hours without a triple float rod) a night I make between 73 million to 85 million per outing.  So pay to win is kinda out the door.  If you want to spend real money on the game to get the quick silver then more power to you and I thank you as you are supporting Pearl Abyss in paying their checks and pushing out more content.

Either way it's your choice on how you choose to play the game.

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

The only good scenario to sell your DUO/TRI armor or weapons is when you manage to upgrade to boss gear. Example, I sold my tri grunil chest, boots, and my tri liverto and my tri leather vambrace after I got boss gear equivalents and got them to TRI. 

Upgrading gear for sale is not a wise thing to do due to high prices of concentrated black stones. Also, RNG can be bad between +12 and +15. 

Exception could be certain blue accessories like mos, witch's, RCE, and yellows like ogre, crescent, serap, basi. 

Small edit. You can also keep your old DUO/TRI gear to build failstacks and sell when you accidentally make them TET but that's a long run strategy and you don't want tet non-boss gear .. 

I hear you. I was just so gutted that i wasted my mats and now understand why the CM never has anything on it. But buying the pearl items saved the day to be honest, i dont know why PA dont just come clean and sell silver packages.

Youd have to look at the cm prices before doing anything. Everything is low now making it harder to enchant with intent to sell. You used to make 100M per hour making +15-duo awakening weps when they were high but are now low. Their starting to gain traction again but are harder to sell. I typically look at popular armors +15 price and if its 20M ill snipe some +0 armor and enchant to sell. Im honestly not sure how the cm works so idk why those florangs arent way higher but just got to keep rechecking cm every now and then.

8 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

I hear you. I was just so gutted that i wasted my mats and now understand why the CM never has anything on it. But buying the pearl items saved the day to be honest, i dont know why PA dont just come clean and sell silver packages.

Because it allows people that dont spend real money to get items. Kind of a win win tbh