Sign in to follow this  
AlreadyDead

New Character, full price character slots...

It was nice to see they finally released the Ninja. Shame they expect me to either delete a character or pay 600 pearls just to make one though. 

Posted (edited)

completely agree.  Bad move!  I spent my energy on my alt and deleted. Now I was planning on buying full weight and inventory for him.  Now i'm not sure if i'm gonna make him my main.  Only leveling for the free stuff.  Wouldn't be so bad if we could use loyalty points for character slots like pc.  I haven't seen much worth buying in the loyalty shop period.  Except when they had their loyalty shop event.  

Edited by Rook
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

It was nice to see they finally released the Ninja. Shame they expect me to either delete a character or pay 600 pearls just to make one though. 

They gave you more than enough time to buy character slots there were sales. I bought all my character slots for $10 when the first wave of new characters came out. They might come out with more discounted or free spots if they release a bunch of characters at once again not sure though.

Yeah they gave us 2 free ones, along with plenty of time to buy heavily discounted  ones. Unless they release more new class's like shai, then i have plenty to try all the class's i want to .

8 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

13.... doesn't coupon say only 11 ? 

Yes it does say it but with shai 12 was possible and now with ninja 13. I have all 13 slots in use. It's an old description, they didn't updated it yet.

• Thanks 1