xDarkScythex

Time Attack quest is bug.

There is a life skill quest dealing with Hunting in Calpheon that want you to kill mobs in a time period; it’s a Time Attack quest. The problem is that the quest doesn’t show a timer and talking to her again doesn't work. Since the time isn't there, the quest can't be finish and thinks the timer expired but it never showed. 

Side note: It will be great if we can get an option to delete chain quests out our quest log if some of them will be bug.

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Omg yes this is ridiculous. By the time you get 4 of the wolves done and foxes your timer is out. You get them all and nope took to long. I had 3 people and myself doing it and nope nothing. So yea quest has to be bugged!!! 

I can confirm that this is still an issue, and no matter how many times I’ve tried I cannot advance this questline. First off, when I start the mission, there is no timer. None shows up whatsoever. I found out the proper time after a quick internet search, and even though I would finish the quest AND turn it in within that allotted time (I used a stopwatch) it STILL says the mission timer has expired and cannot be completed. I forfeit, do it again, tried again after every new update, and I still cannot finish this hunting questline because of this bug.

• Like 1