Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kunser

Fishing Boat

Recommended Posts

Please tell me how to make my boat look like this , where the wheel is on top of this deck, how do i equip this deck on a fishing boat?

image.thumb.png.d15c6035a3b3e392a3249ded071aeac3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kunser said:

Please tell me how to make my boat look like this , where the wheel is on top of this deck, how do i equip this deck on a fishing boat?

image.thumb.png.d15c6035a3b3e392a3249ded071aeac3.png

That is a cargo boat. Npc only. You can't make your fishing boat look like that. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thannk you, now my 2nd question what is the 4 accessories I can put on ship / I know there is cargo, prow and decoration but can't figure out what goes in the other slot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 1:11 AM, kunser said:

Please tell me how to make my boat look like this , where the wheel is on top of this deck, how do i equip this deck on a fishing boat?

image.thumb.png.d15c6035a3b3e392a3249ded071aeac3.png

This is not a cargo ship, but rather a ferry, which players can ride. They ship out from Olvia docks and Velia. Later will have one from Lema to Port Ratt. Now in regards to the 4th accessory for the boat.  This would be the item in question.  https://bddatabase.net/us/item/54201/   When the content is released, you'll be able to buy them from the wharf manager.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

This is not a cargo ship, but rather a ferry, which players can ride. 

Sorry, but you're wrong. Next time you ship anything at the storage manager from Velia to whichever it is north of Mediah (not Lema, I've just forgotten the name of it atm), or vice versa, get on the first "Ferry" that arrives, and watch the "Start Transporting" notification that pops up exactly as you leave. 

Even check the map to see that you are on the boat with your transportation icon on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Sorry, but you're wrong. Next time you ship anything at the storage manager from Velia to whichever it is north of Mediah (not Lema, I've just forgotten the name of it atm), or vice versa, get on the first "Ferry" that arrives, and watch the "Start Transporting" notification that pops up exactly as you leave. 

Even check the map to see that you are on the boat with your transportation icon on. 

http://www.mmo4e.com/bdo/ships/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Sorry, but you're wrong. Next time you ship anything at the storage manager from Velia to whichever it is north of Mediah (not Lema, I've just forgotten the name of it atm), or vice versa, get on the first "Ferry" that arrives, and watch the "Start Transporting" notification that pops up exactly as you leave. 

Even check the map to see that you are on the boat with your transportation icon on. 

Also, you can't board a cargo ship, only ferries can be boarded by players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

Also, you can't board a cargo ship, only ferries can be boarded by players. 

And yet, you're still wrong. But I don't need to derail a topic any further, knowing what's what. 

(Interesting how cargo ship isn't even mentioned on that page, and you're clearly confused with Galleys) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

And yet, you're still wrong. But I don't need to derail a topic any further, knowing what's what. 

(Interesting how cargo ship isn't even mentioned on that page, and you're clearly confused with Galleys) 

Keep saying I'm wrong, yet can't provide any evidence to back your claim.  I can show you in game that you can't board a cargo ship, which are huge ships on the open ocean, and smaller covered ships on the river. While being able to board a ferry which is the original image shown, which you falsely identified as a cargo ship, despite it clearly showing a player on board, and the picture matches up perfect with the link I posted which shows that as being a ferry as stated.    

 

Also Galleys have cannons and aren't in game yet...Cargo ships look like oversized Epheria sailboats, and you can see them In Epheria and other coastal cities.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AlreadyDead said:

Keep saying I'm wrong, yet can't provide any evidence to back your claim.  I can show you in game that you can't board a cargo ship, which are huge ships on the open ocean, and smaller covered ships on the river. While being able to board a ferry which is the original image shown, which you falsely identified as a cargo ship, despite it clearly showing a player on board, and the picture matches up perfect with the link I posted which shows that as being a ferry as stated.    

 

Also Galleys have cannons and aren't in game yet...Cargo ships look like oversized Epheria sailboats, and you can see them In Epheria and other coastal cities.

 

Dw, I'll provide pictures in the morning. I don't need to keep saying you're wrong, because you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Very well, bear with, I'll do it now, just to shut you up. 

inb4 you take a picture of ship icons on the map and say "see?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlreadyDead said:

inb4 you take a picture of ship icons on the map and say "see?"

Nope, you're getting 3 different pictures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Nope, you're getting 3 different pictures. 

Be sure to take a picture of yourself standing on the cargo ship :D

Oh why don't you stop by the Olvia docks and take a picture of the ferry there, since no cargo ships go there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go. Picture of me sat on said cargo boat after departing Velia, picture of map showing my icon ON exactly the same cargo boat, showing the icon to denote my cargo being transported, and the third....well the third is for my own amusement. Top right and nearly top left, GALLEYS, but not GUILD Galleys which I never once mentioned. Just west of the centre of the screen, cargo boat. 

IMG_0c76baaa-08dd-4984-8eab-6a230f6087fa.png

IMG_6cf677f0-ffa7-4fd7-8684-fd63808fdfc5.png

IMG_ebcccc23-26f3-48b4-b5a6-ef513afbc409.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

There you go. Picture of me sat on said cargo boat after departing Velia, picture of map showing my icon ON exactly the same cargo boat, showing the icon to denote my cargo being transported, and the third....well the third is for my own amusement. Top right and nearly top left, GALLEYS, but not GUILD Galleys which I never once mentioned. Just west of the centre of the screen, cargo boat. 

IMG_0c76baaa-08dd-4984-8eab-6a230f6087fa.png

IMG_6cf677f0-ffa7-4fd7-8684-fd63808fdfc5.png

IMG_ebcccc23-26f3-48b4-b5a6-ef513afbc409.png

If you honestly think that ferry you are on in the picture above is a transport ship. Ship something from Velia to Altinova, climb on and see if it takes you to Altinova. Spoiler it won't because it's a ferry that runs from Illya to Velia only. And as mentioned before Olvia docks have the same boat, which runs from Olvia docks to Lema and back ONLY. On the last picture you posted you can see two transport ships, notice how they have two large sails on them. I've highlighted the ferry in red and transports in blue to show you the difference. 

IMG_ebcccc23-26f3-48b4-b5a6-ef513afbc409.thumb.png.ec92270813216743c00517c396a500cc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AlreadyDead said:

If you honestly think that ferry you are on in the picture above is a transport ship. Ship something from Velia to Altinova, climb on and see if it takes you to Altinova. Spoiler it won't because it's a ferry that runs from Illya to Velia only. And as mentioned before Olvia docks have the same boat, which runs from Olvia docks to Lema and back ONLY. On the last picture you posted you can see two transport ships, notice how they have two large sails on them. I've highlighted the ferry in red and transports in blue to show you the difference. 

IMG_ebcccc23-26f3-48b4-b5a6-ef513afbc409.thumb.png.ec92270813216743c00517c396a500cc.png

Except I've gotten the exact same boat design from Velia to Altinova. Plenty of times. Ugh, even when proven wrong you still play the obstinate fool. I'll say no more to you. 

ANYWAY OP, hope that clears up your ORIGINAL question. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yiazzy said:

Except I've gotten the exact same boat design from Velia to Altinova. Plenty of times. Ugh, even when proven wrong you still play the obstinate fool. I'll say no more to you. 

ANYWAY OP, hope that clears up your ORIGINAL question. 

Do you hide under the covers in the morning to smell your own farts too? Olvia docks...enough said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

Do you hide under the covers in the morning to smell your own farts too? Olvia docks...enough said.

Deny that blue icon all you want. 

_20190716_102406.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You shipped from Velia to Illyia island, using the Illyia island trade ship. Now since Illyia island only has one ship running that route, which just so happens to be a ferry, it's also in this case used to transport. Now go to Olvia docks and lord and behold it's the "Trade ship" that only travels to Lema island, which has no storage. Or ship something from Port Epheria via the water, and check out the over sized ship that you can't board. Or Heidel to Tarif via the river. Npc ships all over the Demi river that you can't board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×