Sign in to follow this  
Der_Gottkanzler

Please Add ...

@[CM] Simon

Hey Simon, sorry if I write something now, which is already in work. xD But I cant know. :-P

For the Forum (Overview/Clarity) it would be great if you could add "Guilds" as a section.
With the time it would be a pain to get Things sorted otherwise. The Forum just started and we have already
a few guilds posting for recriutments.

I think its not important to split in NA / EU if there will be Servers for both or more. Because every guild could write...
(NA) (EU) at the end of the title.

Edited by Der_Gottkanzler

13 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

@[CM] Simon

Hey Simon, sorry if I write something now, which is already in work. xD But I cant know. :-P

For the Forum (Overview/Clarity) it would be great if you could add "Guilds" as a section.
With the time it would be a pain to get Things sorted otherwise. The Forum just started and we have already
a few guilds posting for recriutments.

I think its not important to split in NA / EU if there will be Servers for both or more. Because every guild could write...
(NA) (EU) at the end of the title.

Guild and language subforums would be great to get rid of that from general discussion :) +1

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

@[CM] Simon @[CM] Serena @[CM]Daniel

More Suggestions: 

- could you please add any Options for us, to Display more Information of ourself? I dunno, like under our Picture, or a signature...

to Display, Country or NA/EU ... maybe character names, guild, or whatever.

-i didnt played BDO on PC, but I think there will be Events too, like in a lot other games. same as "Recruitment for guilds", could you maybe please add an "Event section" ... + an "Ingame Store section" for updates of the ingame shop.

• Like 2

Maybe Im blind or so, but if a Topic has new posting and I click on the Topic, Im always on the first site. Anybody else? have I to turn on something in Options i cant find, or is this something which the CM`s must work on?

3 hours ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Maybe Im blind or so, but if a Topic has new posting and I click on the Topic, Im always on the first site. Anybody else? have I to turn on something in Options i cant find, or is this something which the CM`s must work on?

Yup same here

7 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Please do not bump threads. I appreciate that you want this to stay near the top, but please remember that bumping is not permitted. 

@[CM] Simon

I agree with you, that bumping isnt a good Thing at all. so please, if you have any time, work on this Forum. see suggestions above.

+ it would be nice, if we (or you + the other CMs) could/would "STICK" the more important Topics. like the ones from Daniel with guides or what we know so far. those Topics could help the Forum to stay clean... 

thanks @[CM] Simon for pinning. I really dont want to get you upset. but the missing subforums should be prioritized.

the sooner so better to get a clean and structured Forum. you will have less work in the future too, if we build this up from the start. 

On 3/16/2018 at 5:43 AM, Der_Gottkanzler said:

@[CM] Simon @[CM] Serena @[CM]Daniel

More Suggestions: 

- could you please add any Options for us, to Display more Information of ourself? I dunno, like under our Picture, or a signature...

to Display, Country or NA/EU ... maybe character names, guild, or whatever.

-i didnt played BDO on PC, but I think there will be Events too, like in a lot other games. same as "Recruitment for guilds", could you maybe please add an "Event section" ... + an "Ingame Store section" for updates of the ingame shop.

YES exactly. Like custom colors too depending on class and stuff yeah that would be sick!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 12:22 PM, Der_Gottkanzler said:

thanks @[CM] Simon for pinning. I really dont want to get you upset. but the missing subforums should be prioritized.

the sooner so better to get a clean and structured Forum. you will have less work in the future too, if we build this up from the start. 

Is this something that could be created on the forums?

Would be nice to add chat to the forums.

Edited by Daniel